• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Saix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Firma

Terra seemed to change when looking at the moon...
What do you think, folks? Plausibie?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Just because he changed does no way imply he shares anything with Saix. It wouldn't work and it's not possible.

Muse

you look atrocious
Him looking at the moon has nothing to do with it. That was just him letting in the darkness. And I'd sooner think he'd be glaring up at MX and not the moon.

Besides that, there are too many differences between the two's physical structure for Saix to be Terra's Nobody.

A

Azrael

Terra seemed to change when looking at the moon...
What do you think, folks? Plausibie?

The theory's been disproven.

Saix is not Terra and it is confirmed that he was friends with Axel's somebody making him seperate from the whole BBS fiasco.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I really don't see how it would be him, and besides we have all this more "plausible" info that Terra is Xehanort. So.......I would and don't see any reason why it would be him. It isn't.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It seems that the memories of that thread about Terra = Saix just won't die.

Saix and Axel's past frienship makes it unlikely that Saix was doing anything before becoming a Nobody without Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back