• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra relation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Heart

So some people have been saying Xehanort is the future Terra and I think that this could be possible because Master Xehanort's heart probably drifted in to Terra's just as Kairi's did with Sora but I think that when this happened instead of both hearts remaining Terra's true heart drifted out of of his body thus forming a nobody. I think that Nobody is Axel, because i do not think nobodies age. Just a theory...also with a reply can someone tell me how roxas and sora fought eachother in kh2 i do not get it. Didnt roxas like fade into soras memory or some nonesense?? haha explanation would be very helpful...or reply to theory!

Muse

you look atrocious
:I

... What?

So some people have been saying Xehanort is the future Terra and I think that this could be possible because Master Xehanort's heart probably drifted in to Terra's just as Kairi's did with Sora

So MX's heart entered Terra's body? It's possible.

but I think that when this happened instead of both hearts remaining Terra's true heart drifted out of of his body thus forming a nobody.

Nobodies didn't exist in BBS, as Heartless didn't exist. For a Nobody to be created, there must be a corresponding Heartless. Terra wasn't a Heartless, so he doesn't get a Nobody.

I think that Nobody is Axel,

Excuse, but what if any physical characteristics do Axel and Terra share? I see none. Not only that, but how would Terra have created a Nobody in the first place. Going along with your theory, if Terra's heart left his body and soul, then that would mean that that body and soul would go on to form the Nobody. But since it's Terra's body it would most likely look like Terra and Axel doesn't look squat like Terra. =/ Xehanort does though.

because i do not think nobodies age.

Axel looks nothing like Terra. At all. He's far more skinnier, for one, has a completely different body build, and there are just no similarities between the two whatsoever.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Axel being Terra's Nobody? No, the heart isn't what turns into a Nobody, there has to be a left over body that's heart has been taken by the Heartless.

Axel's Heart

haha well obviously i am wrong about the whole nobody thing but i could be write about xehanort and terra, but clearly other people have mentioned that. But can someone explain my question haha?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Roxas "fused" back into Sora. making sore Complete again.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
MX's heart didn't go into Terra.
That doesn't happen how you explained it.

XILUS

i dont see it happening but it would be pretty cool if the connections ended up like this.
Sora-Roxas-Ven
Riku-Axel-Terra
Kairi-Xion-Aqua

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i dont see it happening but it would be pretty cool if the connections ended up like this.
Sora-Roxas-Ven
Riku-Axel-Terra
Kairi-Xion-Aqua

Yeah, but it's already been confirmed that one of TAV are not related to either Sora, Riku, or Kairi.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sora-Roxas-Ven
Riku-Axel-Terra
Kairi-Xion-Aqua

Aqua and Xion aren't connected.
Neither are Axel and Terra.
And no, that's just stupid.

Axel's Heart

p.s. quiet down Karate i have seen your other posts and you have been wrong a few times yourself...
Stop acting obnoxious.

Ooo intriguing. never thought of it that way. Thank you.

haa y does it matter...? but sorry still getting use to the site. Signed up today. Did not know some people were as rude as you and karate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Don't double post.

While MX's heart might have gone into Terra, I don't see why it would, and I definitely don't see how Terra's heart would be pushed out.

And I suppose I don't have to mention anything about the Axel=Terra thing, do I?

Also, Sora and Roxas were fighting, somewhat, within Sora's mind. It's kind of complicated to explain, and that's not really how it is, but, it's the best explanation.

First of all, there's no real indication that Roxas actually went into Sora at the beginning of KH2. Second of all, if he had, Axel's death woke him up, and thus, when they got to TWTNW, Roxas forced Sora into a fight, in order to prove Sora's worth- both as a keyblade weilder, and as his Somebody (Other). After this is when Roxas really goes back to Sora.

Sounds like you're pretty rude yourself. Don't call Rei rude. Karate... he can be, but he definitely doesn't care what you think.

Also, there are rules here. One of them is to not double post. If you have to add on to something, then you use the edit button. Double posting is just annoying. A lot of us can be very nice, and a lot of us can be very mean. But that's the way it is with humans, and you'll have to get used to it. Both on the internet and off of it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
haa y does it matter...? but sorry still getting use to the site. Signed up today. Did not know some people were as rude as you and karate.

Because you can get banned for not following the rules. Please read the FAQ before posting anymore to help so that you make no more mistakes.

Also, stay on topic.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
p.s. quiet down Karate

No you.

i have seen your other posts and you have been wrong a few times yourself...
Stop acting obnoxious.

It's rare. And even if I was wrong in those situations, I'm not here.
I'm only saying stuff that is known.
You're wrong

I wasn't being rude, but I think I shjould now.
I'll thank you Iridium to not delete my posts.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So some people have been saying Xehanort is the future Terra and I think that this could be possible because Master Xehanort's heart probably drifted in to Terra's just as Kairi's did with Sora but I think that when this happened instead of both hearts remaining Terra's true heart drifted out of of his body thus forming a nobody.

A lot of people seem to go with this MX's heart + Terra's body and soul thing... =/
It's far more likely that MX and Terra simply fused. If MX's heart had gone into Terra's body and soul, then the body would have most likely taken MX's form. With a fusion, the two would come out as a blend of the two, which Xehanort is.

p.s. quiet down Karate i have seen your other posts and you have been wrong a few times yourself...
Stop acting obnoxious.

He's not acting...
Plus, everybody has been wrong at one time or another. No one's perfect...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A lot of people seem to go with this MX's heart + Terra's body and soul thing... =/

Yeah, but that's stupid. We have evidence against that.

It's far more likely that MX and Terra simply fused. If MX's heart had gone into Terra's body and soul, then the body would have most likely taken MX's form. With a fusion, the two would come out as a blend of the two, which Xehanort is.

This.

He's not acting...
Plus, everybody has been wrong at one time or another. No one's perfect...

Why Chris, your mother too. ^_^
But again, mine are rare.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So some people have been saying Xehanort is the future Terra and I think that this could be possible because Master Xehanort's heart probably drifted in to Terra's just as Kairi's did with Sora but I think that when this happened instead of both hearts remaining Terra's true heart drifted out of of his body thus forming a nobody. I think that Nobody is Axel, because i do not think nobodies age. Just a theory...also with a reply can someone tell me how roxas and sora fought eachother in kh2 i do not get it. Didnt roxas like fade into soras memory or some nonesense?? haha explanation would be very helpful...or reply to theory!

Uhmmmm..if Terra's hearted drifted out, wouldn't it turn into a Heartless? Besides does Terra + X = Axel I dun't think so.

And Sora and Roxas didn't really merge until TWTNW...Roxas fought Sora to see if he made a good "other".

Signature_Zero_Vampire_Knight_by_EriDaiho.jpg

Thanks to eridaiho on deviantart for the siggy! :D WE <33 VAMPIRE KNIGHT!

You wanna pet the Saix puppy? Does he bite? Well he doesn't bite Xemnas[lol of course] but he doesn't bite...much

I'm probably the only girl who hates naruto. Yeah, I said it. I. HATE NARUTO.

愛 = worth it?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back