• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra-Mysterious Figure Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJF16

I'm trying to platinum BBS, and the last thing I need to do is defeat the Mysterious Figure as Terra on Proud Mode. Unfortunately, Terra sucks. I'm on level 67 (I beat him as Aqua and Ven at about level 50), and the best I can do is get down to two health bars before he does something ridiculous and kills me.
I've never seen him use the X-throwing attack for as long as I've been playing as Terra, but he uses the Doom attack nonstop, and it gets faster each time, so he usually kills me with that, or by trapping me with that and hitting me with another attack. He has literally spammed the doom command three times in a row, and there's no way to escape it, so there's nothing I can do.
It's extremely frustrating. I've been using the surge method, (4 Thunder Surge, 4 Curaga) but it only works until he pulls some BS like that, and leveling up really doesn't do anything because it's not a matter of strength or defense, but of speed. In all of the videos I've watched, he hardly ever uses Doom or turns invisible, but once I had him turn invisible three times in a row when I got him down to one health bar.
I seriously have no idea how I could possibly do this. He's being way more aggressive than he was when I fought him as Aqua or Ven. I'm at a loss, I have no idea how I can beat him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back