• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra meets sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I thought both Leon's sounded the same.

Who says they would talk about the keyblades? But they didn't speak because it was never mentioned in the later games.

Because I remember everyone I talk to when I'm four.

Muse

you look atrocious
Um, the fight against the LS in KHII FM+? The fight itself isn't canon, but the words he says are.

You... You are not the one I chose.

Firo

Oh Crap
I thought both Leon's sounded the same.

Because I remember everyone I talk to when I'm four.

You don't think something that pivotal in the entire series would never be mentioned? Plus you missed my point about prequels.

A

Audo

Nomura has confirmed that Riku is a chosen wielder, the LS in FM points to Terra being the one who chose him.

Firo

Oh Crap
Um, the fight against the LS in KHII FM+? The fight itself isn't canon, but the words he says are.

I didn't know that. I never found the translation for that. But still couldn't he just as easily guessed? What gives him the power to choose other than being a weilder?

A

Audo

The fact that he was a Master is what gives him the ability (supposedly a Master by the time he chooses, i should say).
Likewise, MAVT most likely chose VAT.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's really sad how nobody knows that word. I've seen, like, twelve threads for it.

shadowred3

like in final mix you can battle any orginization charater you want in hollow bastion. it dosnt affect the storyline but its in the game

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
If Terra choses Riku, this means that it was destined to be given to Riku. Maybe no one gets a keyblade unless a keyblade master choses him/her!!???
They need a strong heart to at least be a Keyblade Wielder. Though, not necessarily a Keyblade Master. I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I pretty much thought that there could only be three that would be masters. Or maybe I'm just wrong...

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I'm not too sure about that.

Look at all of the old keyblades seen at the old crossroads in the BbS trailer. I'm not too sure that those keyblades were only used 3 at a time. 3 however, does seem to be a recurring number, so perhaps I'm just looking too far into it.

Either way, though, anyone who is a keyblade weilder can become a keyblade master. They just have to be able to weild a keyblade, and work hard at becoming a master at working with it.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
There has to be some kind of specific requirements to get to that level, though. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back