• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra is Xehanort (Xemnas)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bammer10

EDITTTTTTT: I WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING MUAHAHAHHA

Lets see in Ansem's other report in KH 2 it says this

"One mystery remains.
How did Xehanort open the door that appeared below my castle...?"

I belive that Terra is Xehanort because Terra has a keyblade and probably used it to open the door in the castle.

And in Ansems other report 1 in KH 2 it also says this,

"Firstly, I will carry out experiments to seek out the depths of the human heart.
One of my six disciples, Xehanort, has volunteered himself as a test subject.
Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in,
he has become a youth who serves me well.

At that time, he had lost his memories entirely, but afterwards he began to
exhibit a remarkable inquisitive mind. He absorbed my teachings incredibly
quickly, and amassed a deep knowledge.
He is somewhat undeveloped in maturity, but this problem is due to his youth."

Notice he says he found him all those years ago (probably at the end of BBS) and he lost all his memories that would explain why Ansem the wise doesnt know his past about having a keyblade. My theroy is that at the end of BBS when they fight and defeat Master Xehanort something happens to Terra through-out the game and makes him loose all his memories EXCEPT for his name (im not sure where but in one cut-scene from one of the games they say he lost all memories except his name) and i think all he could remember from everything is the last thing he seen or was thinking about before he collapes....Master Xehanort. =]

And this video proves my theroy about the memories thing, and the ansem report proved it

And he says "Xehanort was taken in by ansem around this time was he not" BECAUSE he is actually saying that Xehanort is Xemnas (Terra)

YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The New Headquarters (English Subs)

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"One mystery remains.
How did Xehanort open the door that appeared below my castle...?"

It was because the door wasn't locked.

I belive that Terra is Xehanort because Terra has a keyblade and probably used it to open the door in the castle.

So does MX and Vanitas. =/

Notice he says he found him all those years ago (probably at the end of BBS) and he lost all his memories that would explain why Ansem the wise doesnt know his past about having a keyblade.

"All those years ago" is either a mistranslation or is simply wrong, as Xehanort appeared right after BBS and only one year passed between Ansem finding Xehanort and the fall of Radiant Garden.

My theroy is that at the end of BBS when they fight and defeat Master Xehanort

I highly doubt this.
Judging from MX's fighting abilities in the secret ending, they don't have a snowball's chance in hell at defeating MX.

This also doesn't explain MX's numerous connections with Xehanort.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
All that you have said is true but watch this video from 2:00 to 2:30 and then tell me what you think =]

YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The New Headquarters (English Subs)

I don't see how this disproves anything...

EDIT:
And he says "Xehanort was taken in by ansem around this time was he not" BECAUSE he is actually saying that Xehanort is Xemnas (Terra)

No...
He first said Xemnas, then corrected himself by saying it was Xemnas' Somebody, Xehanort, who was found by Ansem.

bammer10

Because he's basicly telling you everything you need to know and it backs up the Ansem Reports when the Ansem reports say that Ansem the wise took in a young man who lost all his memories (The same thing that happend to Terra) and he says in the video that it infact WAS Xemnas...

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Personally, I have always thought that Terra becomes the Xehanort we all know. I find it odd he is always making deals and communicating with the "villains" in the game. That and master xehanort is whispering words about darkness in his ear. I see him giving in just like riku. After watching the trailer and seeing the translations I really think people need to stop dismissing this idea so heavily and realize it is a great possibility.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Because he's basicly telling you everything you need to know and it backs up the Ansem Reports when the Ansem reports say that Ansem the wise took in a young man who lost all his memories (The same thing that happend to Terra) and he says in the video that it infact WAS Xemnas...

I don't see how you got the idea that Xigbar was saying that Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody (which did not exist until after Xehanort created the first Heartless), was who appeared and that Xehanort=Xemnas, his nobody. =v

bammer10

EDIT:

No...
He first said Xemnas, then corrected himself by saying it was Xemnas' Somebody, Xehanort, who was found by Ansem.

Yes i know that but Xehanort (Ansems apprentice) had no memories when he was found and the name Xehanort comes from the guy in BBS and in BBS Master Xehanort is steadily trying to get Terra. Not to mention Xemnas calls the armour that resembles aqua "Friend" in KH2FM. and in BBS trailer Terra says "i have a "Friend"" and all this is just theroy so dont hate me lol (oh and im pretty sure the original "Xehanort" is not the same Xehanort that Ansem the wise takes in.

Personally, I have always thought that Terra becomes the Xehanort we all know. I find it odd he is always making deals and communicating with the "villains" in the game. That and master xehanort is whispering words about darkness in his ear. I see him giving in just like riku. After watching the trailer and seeing the translations I really think people need to stop dismissing this idea so heavily and realize it is a great possibility.

I agree 100% and your right Terra is just like Riku, and in KH2FM you can fight Terra (i think its Terra) and he says "your not the person i chose" and in the new Trailer for BBS you can see Terra on destiny islands watching Sora and Riku play fight as little kids and i think Terra chooses Riku because Terra knows hes gonna give into darkness and he see's that Riku will to and he also see's that Riku can over-come being consumed by it and Terra knows that he cant do what Riku can do and thats why he choses Riku. ((((sorry about that my ideas just kept flying out=[ )))))) haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
all this is just theroy so dont hate me lol

I don't, you're just making my head hurt. >.<
I can't understand exactly what you are getting at, since you keep swerving left and right with your theory. =<
I assume the basis is that Terra=Xehnaort, but why are you saying that Xigbar is implying that the one Ansem found was Xemnas and not Xehanort?

bammer10

I don't, you're just making my head hurt. >.<
I can't understand exactly what you are getting at, since you keep swerving left and right with your theory. =<
I assume the basis is that Terra=Xehnaort, but why are you saying that Xigbar is implying that the one Ansem found was Xemnas and not Xehanort?

Im not implying that Xemnas is Xehanort i know that and Xehanort (Xemnas's Somebody) was the Xehanort that Ansem the wise found, but what im saying is in the video they said Xehanort (Xemnas) LOST HIS MEMORIES and in the ansem reports ansem the wise says he took in a boy who had lost his memories and in the video they said "People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles (BBS) when they were gone a man who had lost his memories appeard" and he said "xemnas no?" (Xehanort) and Xemnas is in his room and he looks at the armour of aqua and calls it "Friend" so it must mean hes Terra because in BBs Terra was bound to end up bad (like Riku)

and again this is all theroy so please...bare with me lol

It was because the door wasn't locked.

So does MX and Vanitas. =/

"All those years ago" is either a mistranslation or is simply wrong, as Xehanort appeared right after BBS and only one year passed between Ansem finding Xehanort and the fall of Radiant Garden.

I highly doubt this.
Judging from MX's fighting abilities in the secret ending, they don't have a snowball's chance in hell at defeating MX.

This also doesn't explain MX's numerous connections with Xehanort.

True, True but if you think about it look how OLD Master Xehanort is...he looks like he was on the verge of dieing of old age lol. and this is 10 years before KH 1

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Im not implying that Xemnas is Xehanort i know that and Xehanort (Xemnas's Somebody) was the Xehanort that Ansem the wise found, but what im saying is in the video they said Xehanort (Xemnas) LOST HIS MEMORIES and in the ansem reports ansem the wise says he took in a boy who had lost his memories and in the video they said "People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles (BBS) when they were gone a man who had lost his memories appeard" and he said "xemnas no?" (Xehanort) and Xemnas is in his room and he looks at the armour of aqua and calls it "Friend" so it must mean hes Terra because in BBs Terra was bound to end up bad (like Riku)

and again this is all theroy so please...bare with me lol

The way friend was used can imply more than one meaning. Just because he uses the word doesn't mean he's being literal, and because of that, there is also no real ground to base that on making him Terra

Edit: also, quit double posting, that's what we have the edit button for.

There are ppl who see it as a possibility, but we are all entitled to our opinions. Just as someone may heavily agree that Terra is Xehanort, other have the option of heavily disagreeing as well. Another thing, we are under the impression that Terra is making deals with villains, but there's nothing actually confirming this, other than what villains are saying. In this case they could be deceiving Aqua and Ven.

Last edited:

bammer10

The way friend was used can imply more than one meaning. Just because he uses the word doesn't mean he's being literal, and because of that, there is also no real ground to base that on making him Terra

Edit: also, quit double posting, that's what we have the edit button for.

Ok why dont you use your imagination and common sense to realize what exactly there talking about there, seriously Aqua is in The Room of Sleep and Ven the "other friend" is in The Room of Awakening and Xemnas is Terra. End of story (atleast that MY theroy=]) (on a side note Terra lost all his memories so of course he doesnt use the name "Terra" because he doesnt rememeber it)

There are ppl who see it as a possibility, but we are all entitled to our opinions. Just as someone may heavily agree that Terra is Xehanort, other have the option of heavily disagreeing as well. Another thing, we are under the impression that Terra is making deals with villains, but there's nothing actually confirming this, other than what villains are saying. In this case they could be deceiving Aqua and Ven.

That's true also i mean we don't KNOW for sure were just making theroys and having fun lol.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Ok why dont you use your imagination and common sense to realize what exactly there talking about there, seriously Aqua is in The Room of Sleep and Ven the "other friend" is in The Room of Awakening and Xemnas is Terra. End of story (atleast that MY theroy=]) (on a side note Terra lost all his memories so of course he doesnt use the name "Terra" because he doesnt rememeber it)

I know exactly what your saying, and i'm using my imagination and common sense while verifying that everything you imply can be countered by the fact that just because something is said doesn't mean that the term is being used in a literal sense. As an example, when you see two enemies who have numerously fought over a period of time, they may use the term old friend in place of having numerous encounters. The conversation between Xigbar and Zexion only proves that Xemnas has continuously made acquaintances with the armor that was hidden within Ansem's basement. Nothing implies that the other friend is Ven. That is merely speculation from Xigbar, and although he could be right, nothing is truly confirmed, and so again there is no real ground to show that Terra is Xehanort, in your theory at least

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Im not implying that Xemnas is Xehanort

that Ansem the wise took in a young man who lost all his memories (The same thing that happend to Terra) and he [Xigbar] says in the video that it infact WAS Xemnas...

It looks like you were saying that it was Xemnas, and not Xehanort, who was found by Ansem at the end of BBS. =/

i know that and Xehanort (Xemnas's Somebody) was the Xehanort that Ansem the wise found, but what im saying is in the video they said Xehanort (Xemnas) LOST HIS MEMORIES

Then don't say Ansem found Xemnas. =/

and in the ansem reports ansem the wise says he took in a boy

Man...

and he said "xemnas no?"

He said:
"Xemnas...no. Xehanort was... (etc)"

He started off saying Xemnas, corrected himself, and said Xehanort.

(Xehanort) and Xemnas is in his room and he looks at the armour of aqua and calls it "Friend"

Yes, "friend", in quotations. When he called Aqua's armor "friend", it could have been in a sarcastic sense or could have been a lack of a better term, as in he knew the armor was connected to his past, just not how it was connected.

True, True but if you think about it look how OLD Master Xehanort is...he looks like he was on the verge of dieing of old age lol. and this is 10 years before KH 1

And looked at what he was after: Kingdom Hearts.
Besides, that doesn't mean MX could not have somehow combined with Terra.

bammer10

I know exactly what your saying, and i'm using my imagination and common sense while verifying that everything you imply can countered by the fact that just because something is said doesn't mean that the term is being used in a literal sense. As an example, when you see two enemies who have numerously fought over a period of time, they may use the term old friend in place of having numerous encounters.

I understand that also, i just wish i KNEW if Terra is Xehanort or not...=/ (and on a side note seriously tho IF like it says in the Ansem reports that Xehanort (Xemnas) LOST ALL his memories then WHY in this video does Xemnas REMEMBER aquas armour as "Friend"? isnt that werid? He looses ALL his memories yet he remembers somthing from like 6-10 years before he lost them..how does that work? kinda dumb to me... heres the video

YouTube - KH2FM - An Old Friend (NEW SCENE)

And looked at what he was after: Kingdom Hearts.
Besides, that doesn't mean MX could not have somehow combined with Terra.

Wow...that's actually a really good theroy. o_o

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ven the "other friend" is in The Room of Awakening

We do not know this.
First off, Xigbar said maybe that is where the other friend is.
Second, we do not know for sure if Ven is the other "friend".

and on a side note seriously tho IF like it says in the Ansem reports that Xehanort (Xemnas) LOST ALL his memories then WHY in this video does Xemnas REMEMBER aquas armour as "Friend"?

This is probably where the Chamber of Repose comes in.
Also, we do not know if he actually remembers her. Like I said, he might simply know the armor connects to his past.

Wow...that's actually a really good theroy. o_o

It pretty much covers all of the gound for Xehanort. =v

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I understand that also, i just wish i KNEW if Terra is Xehanort or not...=/ (and on a side note seriously tho IF like it says in the Ansem reports that Xehanort (Xemnas) LOST ALL his memories then WHY in this video does Xemnas REMEMBER aquas armour as "Friend"? isnt that werid? He looses ALL his memories yet he remembers somthing from like 6-10 years before he lost them..how does that work? kinda dumb to me... heres the video

YouTube - KH2FM - An Old Friend (NEW SCENE)

You forget that he has obviously been visiting that room frequently. Just because he uses the term "friend" doesn't mean he remembers the past. As Omni said, it could be used in lack of a better term through acquaintance of visiting the room very often. Xigbar has also confirmed that he visits the room of sleep numerous amounts of time.

bammer10

You forget that he has obviously been visiting that room frequently. Just because he uses the term "friend" doesn't mean he remembers the past. As Omni said, it could be used in lack of a better term through acquaintance of visiting the room very often. Xigbar has also confirmed that he visits the room of sleep numerous amounts of time.

Either way, do you guys think that this is basicly setting up for a next game (after KH2) maybe KH3?

RoxasAi

I believe that Terra is Mansex! but what you just said does really proof any think. There a lot that show he is but there a lot the show is not at the same time. I think by the way they both look and how in the trailer and what we know he sunk into darkness. But Mansex dose not have a keyblade there's a big point that show hes not, But at the same time we don't know what could have happen, maybe he didn't have a strong heart any more

I'm not going in to this too much cuz we have already done this 10000 times, and no one can come what with a better reason why he is nor why his not. Really I think KHinsider should come up with a front page pole of what every one thinks about this and wait tell the games out and see who was right....just for the fun of it, see how many was right and how many was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back