• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra is Xehanort theory 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narxus

Ok, I know that this theory is run into the ground, and I know that I've posted this theory before, however, Ive got more supporting facts of it now.

PS: Please don't waste time saying how cliche this theory is, I already said I know that.

-Terra and Xehanort look a lot alike(forgive the cliche)
-Xehanort has already shown having no problems taking the names of others (i.e.Ansem)
-In a Secret Ansem Report, Ansem describes Xehanort as superhuman. Personally, if I saw the abilities of a keyblade weilder, i'd probably see them as superhuman as well.
-The quote from Maleficent saying Terra was headed for Darkness (I know bad-guys lie but I noticed that when it comes to big things in games, villains are strangely truthful).
-In the BBS video, Terra's eyes turn yellow, a small symbol of Xehanort(granted, the same trait is observed in Xigbar, Saix, Ansem the Wise, and Master Xehanort)
-In a cutscene of 358/2 Days Xemnas converses with Roxas in a friendly manner, and grabs his shoulder as he walks past mirroring a cutscene from BBS where Terra does the same to Ven.
-in KH2FM, Xemnas is seen going to see a "friend" which happened to be Aqua's armor. It was also said by Xigbar that he was looking for another friend at Castle Oblivion. Now this would imply that Xehanort is either could be either terra or ven, but im sure everyone would agree that of the two, terra would seem more likely.
-In one of the final battles with Xemnas, Xemnas dons an armor that is very similar to that of Terra.
-In recent cutscenes, Terra seems to always be in the presence of villains.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Coulda just added to your last thread and.... I've seen all of this before. Well, not the shoulder thing but everything else, yeah.

Key to Truth

Awards
All that is pretty interesting, but there's a failure in your theory, Terra and Xehanort can't be the same person because when Terra appeared Xehanort was at the same time being Ansem the Wise's apprentice (Xigbar says it in a cutscene with Zexion)

TerraFTW!

All that is pretty interesting, but there's a failure in your theory, Terra and Xehanort can't be the same person because when Terra appeared Xehanort was at the same time being Ansem the Wise's apprentice (Xigbar says it in a cutscene with Zexion)

WTF are you talking about? He said that Xehanort appered AFTER the time of TAV

Awards
They are not the same person. I doubt they would make more than one character that could possibly be the same person or are connected. I of course mean Ven and Roxas

TerraFTW!

They are not the same person. I doubt they would make more than one character that could possibly be the same person or are connected. I of course mean Ven and Roxas

Its KH, anything goes. Examples:

-Xemnas, Ansem SOD, and Xehanort were all the same people in a way.
-Ansem SoD in KH2 and Riku were the same people.
-DiZ and Ansem The Wise
-Roxas and Sora.

its not like its impossible for them not to be connected in some way. I, for one would be surprised if they weren't connected in some way.

RoxasAi

Really i find that a lot of fact point to Terra being Xehanort, They look too much a like! And in the room under hollow bastion were Aqua' s armor he said "Friend" (correct me if I'm wrong, am going by memory). And I agree with TerraFTW!

"its not like its impossible for them not to be connected in some way. I, for one would be surprised if they weren't connected in some way."

I strongly believe that Terra is Xehanort!!

XYZ

Coulda just added to your last thread and.... I've seen all of this before. Well, not the shoulder thing but everything else, yeah.
Lol, I 2nd.

Again, very possible, but don't be fooled by SE. They could very well be leading us to think this way!
What about Master Xehanort's Apprentice, huh?! Maybe he becomes KH1 Xehanort!

Ok, I know that this theory is run into the ground, and I know that I've posted this theory before, however, Ive got more supporting facts of it now.

PS: Please don't waste time saying how cliche this theory is, I already said I know that.

They look similar but there are major differences. Several in fact.

-Xehanort has already shown having no problems taking the names of others (i.e.Ansem)

This isn't evidence because Terra hasn't shown to take anyone's name.

-In a Secret Ansem Report, Ansem describes Xehanort as superhuman. Personally, if I saw the abilities of a keyblade weilder, i'd probably see them as superhuman as well.

This isn't evidence because Xehanort doesn't even remember having a keyblade. He learns about the keyblades existance later, but still can't seem to remember wielding one.

-The quote from Maleficent saying Terra was headed for Darkness (I know bad-guys lie but I noticed that when it comes to big things in games, villains are strangely truthful).

This should have been in your first theory.

-In the BBS video, Terra's eyes turn yellow, a small symbol of Xehanort(granted, the same trait is observed in Xigbar, Saix, Ansem the Wise, and Master Xehanort)

Yellow eyes are sign that someone is getting too close to darkness. However as seen in KH2 Xehanort's eyes are brown while Terra's eyes are blue before they turned yellow.

-In a cutscene of 358/2 Days Xemnas converses with Roxas in a friendly manner, and grabs his shoulder as he walks past mirroring a cutscene from BBS where Terra does the same to Ven.

I'm sorry this isn't evidence. Someone touching a shoulder isn't evidence. I don't care who it is.

-in KH2FM, Xemnas is seen going to see a "friend" which happened to be Aqua's armor. It was also said by Xigbar that he was looking for another friend at Castle Oblivion. Now this would imply that Xehanort is either could be either terra or ven, but im sure everyone would agree that of the two, terra would seem more likely.

Subjetive, Xemnas has no memories of who he once was. He probably see the armor as link to his past, but doesn't know what. Also we don't know if it's the armor he is talking to. Seeing as Xigbar said he heard voices, and we don't see anyone else in there at the time, he could be referring to the other voice as friend. Who this other voice is is up for debate. Also Xigbar said that Xemnas is probably looking for the Room of Awakening, not someone else. He also doesn't say he is looking for it in CO.

-In one of the final battles with Xemnas, Xemnas dons an armor that is very similar to that of Terra.

Not really much you can do when design a character in full-plate mail for a game. However the armors for Terra, Aqua, and Ven do have specific color scheme and helmet designs. This works against you however because Xemnas' armor has the same color scheme as Ven's. In fact Xemnas' helmet looks more like Ven's helmet then Terra's (The ears of both Ven's & Xemnas' helmet ears are at like 60 degree angle, Terra's helmet ears go straight up)

-In recent cutscenes, Terra seems to always be in the presence of villains.

He seen with only like what two villians, Master Xehanort and Maleficent. These aren't even recent cut-scenes that he is scene with them. Sorry this isn't evidence either because Ven is seen with more more villains then Terra is.

Last edited:

TrinityxLimit

He seen with only like what two villians, Master Xehanort and Maleficent. These aren't even recent cut-scenes that he is scene with them. Sorry this isn't evidence either because Ven is seen with more more villains then Terra is.

This is a common argument. He was also seen with Hook (and I think the Queen, I can't remember). And what he means is Terra is seen conversing with villians in a non-hostile way, not just appearing with them and preparing to fight them (although he still may). So some believe that Terra is leaning towards the darkness, as even Aqua says so.

This is a common argument. He was also seen with Hook (and I think the Queen, I can't remember). And what he means is Terra is seen conversing with villians in a non-hostile way, not just appearing with them and preparing to fight them (although he still may). So some believe that Terra is leaning towards the darkness, as even Aqua says so.

Ven is seen conversing with the same villains. In fact the only major villain Ven is seen is the DS. Terra draws his keyblade and looks like he is about to take on Master Xehanort in most of the game trailers. Aqua is the only one seen about to fight Maleficent. In all the other scenes They are all conversing with the villains. Also Terra is seen walking up behind Captain Hook, not talking to him, and he is not seen with the Queen.

TerraFTW!

Ven is seen conversing with the same villains. In fact the only major villain Ven is seen is the DS. Terra draws his keyblade and looks like he is about to take on Master Xehanort in most of the game trailers. Aqua is the only one seen about to fight Maleficent. In all the other scenes They are all conversing with the villains. Also Terra is seen walking up behind Captain Hook, not talking to him, and he is not seen with the Queen.

Ven has not been seen with Captain Hook or the Queen. And yes in a recent Magazine Scan Terra is seen conversing with the Queen

BONEZ1987

terra lost his memory when ansem the wise found him. all he remembered was xehanort so he took that name, later when he turned on ansem he took his name. terra is not master xehanort he just took his name. there is a video on youtube.com that explains it very well

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

MX and Xehanort look just as, if not more, alike.

Not really evidence. Just because Terra could steal MX's name, does not mean he will steal his name.

Even if this counted as evidence, which it doesn't, seeing as how Xehanort did not wield a keyblade, this would support MX even more than it would Terra, considering, so far, MX is far stronger and even more "superhuman" than Terra is.

And MX's eyes tell that he is already too close to darkness.

Both XH and Xemnas have orange eyes, not yellow. Some can argue that it's the same thing, however, I'm inclined to believe that there is more to orange eyes.

Note how the word "friend" is in quotations.
While it is possible that Xemnas is calling her armor a friend, it is just as possible that Xemnas is using the word sarcastically or is using the word loosely for a lack of a better term. Also, Xigbar said he was looking for the Room of Awakening and that it's possible that that's where the other "friend" is.

What about the differences? While VAT's armor is more knight-esque, Xemnas' armored mode is more King-esque. Does that mean anything? Who knows, though I don't think it should be something that is easily overlooked as simply unimportant.

What about Master Xehanort's Apprentice, huh?! Maybe he becomes KH1 Xehanort!

Unlikely, at least through normal terms. DS would be either too short or too young you to be Xehanort.

there is a video on youtube.com that explains it very well

And therein lies the problem...

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

From the recent scans and translations, Terra is asked by the Queen to kill Snow White, and from what we can see from the trailer, he has somewhat agreed to it. He is also seen being in conflict with Peter Pan. Now, he may or may not be working with these villians, all we know is that he is willing to do anything to find Master Xehanort, even if it means helping villians. So yes, he seems to be slightly leaning towards darkness, and therefore his evidence is stil valid.

They look similar but there are major differences. Several in fact.

I'm sorry this isn't evidence. Someone touching a shoulder isn't evidence. I don't care who it is.

This may not be solid evidence, but it's something called hinting. The entire scene with Xemnas and Roxas was a replica of the scene with Terra and Ven. Furthermore, Xemnas wouldn't call Roxas a 'friend' if there was no connection between him and Roxas. The term and gesture is too intimate for a Nobody who sees others as tools and claims that he cannot feel.

MX and Xehanort look just as, if not more, alike.

Even if this counted as evidence, which it doesn't, seeing as how Xehanort did not wield a keyblade, this would support MX even more than it would Terra, considering, so far, MX is far stronger and even more "superhuman" than Terra is.

There is no proof that Xehanort did not wield the Keyblade. It is possible that Riku's dual wielding ability came from the remnant of Xehanort's Heartless within him, especially in light of evidence concerning the circumstances of Roxas's dual wielding in Days. In fact, this has been hinted at in the KH2 novels, which are canon.

Now, I'm not saying Terra alone is Xehanort. That would be just cliched and predictable, considering all the not-so-subtle hints we've been receiving. However, I believe he will play a part in forming the Xehanort we know today.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
There is no proof that Xehanort did not wield the Keyblade.

There's nothing saying he did, either. If Xehanort had wielded a keyblade, then I am positive Ansem would have written about it and that Xemnas and/or Xehanort's Heartless would have wielded one as well. Also, if the ability to wield a keyblade is influenced by memory loss, then what happened to Roxas at the beginning of KH2 (memory was altered and could not use the keyblade until after the Awakening on the 3rd day) could have just as easily happened to Xehanort.

It is possible that Riku's dual wielding ability came from the remnant of Xehanort's Heartless within him, especially in light of evidence concerning the circumstances of Roxas's dual wielding in Days. In fact, this has been hinted at in the KH2 novels, which are canon.

I've always believed that it was due to XH. This is further supported by the fact that we do not see Riku dual wield again once XH was expelled from Riku's body.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
If Xehanort had wielded a keyblade, then I am positive Ansem would have written about it

Ansem did not know anything about Xehanort's past though. If Xehanort himself had forgotten to wield the Keyblade, then Ansem would not know about it either.

and that Xemnas and/or Xehanort's Heartless would have wielded one as well. Also, if the ability to wield a keyblade is influenced by memory loss, then what happened to Roxas at the beginning of KH2 (memory was altered and could not use the keyblade until after the Awakening on the 3rd day) could have just as easily happened to Xehanort.

Xehanort was on the path to darkness when he furthered his research despite Ansem's warnings, so the Keyblade must have thought he was weak to submit to darkness, and thus he did not go through the Awakening, much like Riku's case. And if he suffered amnesia at the time when Xemnas and his Heartless were formed, they did not inherit the ability to wield. Maybe that is one of Xemnas's motives concerning the Room of Awakening and Room of Sleep - to find out how to regain this ability. Note the connection between the Awakening and the Room of Awakening.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ansem did not know anything about Xehanort's past though. If Xehanort himself had forgotten to wield the Keyblade, then Ansem would not know about it either.

Tch. It seems we have come to a misunderstanding.
It's almost unarguable that whoever Xehanort was before he became Xehanort, he was a keyblade wielder, seeing as how the top three runners are all keyblade wielders. However, as Xehanort, it's extremely unlikely that he wielded a keyblade.

Xehanort was on the path to darkness when he furthered his research despite Ansem's warnings, so the Keyblade must have thought he was weak to submit to darkness, and thus he did not go through the Awakening, much like Riku's case.

It's arguable who or what exactly initiates a person's awakening. It could be the keyblades themselves or it could be other people.
Also, how do you know Riku never went through an awakening? Before Sora stole it from him, Riku was going to receive the KK, which I'd bet, assuming it applies to everyone, means he'd already gone through one before then.

And if he suffered amnesia at the time when Xemnas and his Heartless were formed, they did not inherit the ability to wield.

Again, it was a misunderstanding between us. I thought you were talking about Xehanort having a keyblade after he was found by Ansem.

Maybe that is one of Xemnas's motives concerning the Room of Awakening and Room of Sleep - to find out how to regain this ability.

I'd sooner say he's searching for the RoA for whatever it does, which I'd bet it to be restoring memories, and say that he built the RoS in a failed attempt to make it a copy of the RoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back