• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra is definetly (not?) Xehanort??!!!?!?!?!!!!???!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
Its not old! The game hasn't even come out yet!

i meant the cut scenes.. this is where everyone mostly gets there theories from.. this has ben brought ALOT before.. and i know your new but you should use the search button..and im not against this, im all for it btw

oh btw no double posting no es bueno :)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The theory is an old one, but a popular one, nevertheless. While that video does indeed have evidence or hints that indicate that Terra may be Xehanort, it's also not enough evidence. The Kingdom Hearts team has been careful about what they're releasing to us, so they're keeping us guessing and on our toes. Xehanort could be anybody -- Terra, MX, a fusion of them both, Erauqs. Then there's the matter of how and why Terra could be Xehanort and the influences that played parts. There's just not enough evidence to suggest anything at the moment. Knowing Nomura, he'll lead us on and then reveal a huge plot twist.

aweomeness96

The theory is an old one, but a popular one, nevertheless. While that video does indeed have evidence or hints that indicate that Terra may be Xehanort, it's also not enough evidence. The Kingdom Hearts team has been careful about what they're releasing to us, so they're keeping us guessing and on our toes. Xehanort could be anybody -- Terra, MX, a fusion of them both, Erauqs. Then there's the matter of how and why Terra could be Xehanort and the influences that played parts. There's just not enough evidence to suggest anything at the moment. Knowing Nomura, he'll lead us on and then reveal a huge plot twist.
Who is Eruaqs? i know its square backwards... but is that an actual chracter? or is it like vearn? a fanmade char.?

State

Awards

Who is Eruaqs? i know its square backwards... but is that an actual chracter? or is it like vearn? a fanmade char.?

Eruaqs is TAV's master. Check out the homepage.

its "Eraqus" people. just as everyone said, Eraqus is the Master of Terra, Aqua and Ventus.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the theory is old and people use it alot...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really believe in this theory, but like Du Soleil. said, it is popular, but I don't know--I've even seen some theories of how he's related to him somehow. o_o

Linkje

If it were to be terra, Why wouldn't he use a keyblade -_- ?

It's possible though.
I'll just wait and see. 2 more months.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Watch this and know what i'm talking about! I suppose i should warn about spoilers... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr8ayKD2cuE

I think it might be true...

:confused:

Sorry its a bit long, watch the response or just half of the vid if you want.

I highly doubt it. And even if you had a good point, putting "I hAvE an IdEa omg!!!!!????!!111" completely ruins your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back