• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, his connection--my theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
This may be old. But I have my theory on Terra and I jsut found out info about him.
I came back recently.

So my theories have some basis.

My first, not so much basis. Just more of first glance judging.
Terra is related to Sora.
He has the same hair color and style, as wel as the eyes.
He can't be his father, too young. So I would have to say older brother. Cousin is too out there.

My second theory has more basis.
He's related to Riku.
Why I think this

]1. Riku means 'land'. Terra means 'Earth. Both are related to land masses of some sort.
So can I see some resemblance?
2. I say he's Riku's brother for that reason above as well as the age difference. When terra is standing on the shore of Destiny Islands watching Sora an Riku play at ages 4/5(Sora) and 6/7(Riku). Terra, I'm assuming is about 16-18. Right around the age of an older brother.

3. Anther reason why I think he's related to Riku in a way, family resemblance or not,(the not being, well I'll explain) is because he chooses Riku to be the Keyblade master. But Riku fell into darkness, to Maleficent.
4. Now here's where explain the not factor of resemblance of Riku and Terra. Riku fell to darkness by cavorting[is that the right use of the word? xD] with Maleficent. In scans of Terra, we see him smiling.
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p473/Riku-Keyblade/Birth By Sleep/Images/bbs_5.jpg because he may, MAY be working with Maleficent. See?

I apologize if this has been said already
^^

So yeah. I give Riku-keyblade credit for helping me with this info as well as the picture above. Look at his topics. They great!

THINGS IN RED ARE PROVEN WRONG. ^.^

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

1) I tend to disregard ideas of blood relation between characters here; not because I think it's necessarily implausible, but because Nomura has a habit of recycling old design ideas until they are stale and worn out, due to his relative lack of creativity - so I think any apparent visual resemblance should be taken with a grain of salt. (The supposed "Terra\Zack" resemblance is a perfect example.)
2) Neither Sora nor Riku have ever given indication of having once had an older brother who ever went mysteriously missing or disappeared (which I would think there'd be, given Terra's absence from their lives when they are teenagers).
3) One picture of Terra talking to Maleficent is really not evidence of much. I could take a picture of Hades with his arm around Sora's shoulders from the first game, and if we didn't know any better I could use it to say Sora was evil and in cahoots with Hades. (And the word you may be looking for is "cavorting", by the way.)

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
1) I tend to disregard ideas of blood relation between characters here; not because I think it's necessarily implausible, but because Nomura has a habit of recycling old design ideas until they are stale and worn out, due to his relative lack of creativity - so I think any apparent visual resemblance should be taken with a grain of salt. (The supposed "Terra\Zack" resemblance is a perfect example.)
2) Neither Sora nor Riku have ever given indication of having once had an older brother who ever went mysteriously missing or disappeared (which I would think there'd be, given Terra's absence from their lives when they are teenagers).
3) One picture of Terra talking to Maleficent is really not evidence of much. I could take a picture of Hades with his arm around Sora's shoulders from the first game, and if we didn't know any better I could use it to say Sora was evil and in cahoots with Hades. (And the word you may be looking for is "cavorting", by the way.)

Cavorting! Thank you xD
And meh, this is why it's speculation xD
But Thats why i threw in the non-family blood resemblance idea. Hm. Oh well.
Theories are theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back