• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra golden symbol?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

why does terra have a golden symbol? i know all the 3 plots so you can spoiled things. :')

bigbadcloud

i think its not explained in the story but in the reports i played thou the game many times and i dont know why aqua and vens are silver and terra's is gold may be aqua is platinum terra is gold and ven is silver

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I don't think it has any significance to anything else. Maybe it represents that he's Dark compared to Ven, Aqua, and Eraqus and their Light, because they have silver ones. Personally, I think it's just design choice; Terra wouldn't look quite right with it being silver.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Nomura also mentioned somewhere that Terra's symbol is the reason why Xemnas chose the Nobodies' symbol. The two symbols look very similar.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's just gold because it looks better on his outfit. There's no story reason behind it.

bigbadcloud

there is always a story behind every thing in the world of kh including you lol just kidding well i say its a raking system of some kind it would have to do with how much they know of a key blade
thank good sora did not need to do any homework to how to use a key blade and how the hell is sora a key blade master if he dont know how to do the amazing stuff that terra aqua and ven does

Wheels

The symbol itself shows that they're students of Eraqus if I remember correctly. I really think that the colour is just for aesthetic appeal. It's kinda like asking why is Sora's jumpsuit red or something like that.

Tidus14

i know its loked like the nobody symbol. but taht doesnt referening for terra, cause eraqus and VA the same has. ;')

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
there is always a story behind every thing in the world of kh including you lol just kidding well i say its a raking system of some kind it would have to do with how much they know of a key blade
thank good sora did not need to do any homework to how to use a key blade and how the hell is sora a key blade master if he dont know how to do the amazing stuff that terra aqua and ven does

Exactly. Sora isn't truly a master. But people have a habit of calling him that, even though Ventus outmatches him and he was just an apprentice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

He's not a master. It's just less awkward to say "Keyblade Master" in english than it is to say "Keyblade Hero" like they do in the Japanese version.

And yeah, like many have already said, the symbol means that he's Eraqus' apprentice, and it being gold just goes better with his outfit.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
It's kinda like asking why is Sora's jumpsuit red or something like that.

because Sora was designed to resemble mickey mouse, big hands, white gloves big feet, red shorts. lol but story-wise it doesn't matter.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Allister Rose

French Lover
i honestly think silver could go well too....but like everyone said, it's just a design.

even nomura said sora's necklace was just jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back