• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra friend of sora and riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
as for the Birth by sleep part-

He seems to be watching two boys play in the ocen. After he rests his weapon into the ground, the two boys he was watching are clearer and they look like Sora and Riku. Soon after, Terra says "Please don't depend on me, just erase me... friend."

do u believe that terra is a friend of sora and riku. and what do he mean by erase me friend ?
feel free to reply

jovjo003

This must be the part where he choses which of the two will have the keyblade.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm willing to assume that he can "sense" Ven in Sora. He notices the similarity, and... Well, you can sum up the rest from there.

Of course, what jovjo said makes alot of sense as well.

Last edited:

sillypieman

Maybe like how Namine can rearrange memories and stuff, someone can actually erase people from the past as opposed to simply erasing everyone's memories of that person. That WOULD tie in with the whole "time" theme. Maybe Master Xehanort can erase people from the past...I dunno.

KHfan16

Awards
if he can sense sense sora in ven wat about riku? im still bothered by the friend thing about terra on sora and riku

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
I think Riku might've just been there as filler. I mean, wouldn't Sora look a little silly just playing in the water by himself?

But, as stated above, he could've just been referring to the the keyblade as his friend.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hmm, so Terra has seen Sora and Riku before, he could be talking about his weapon, like was mentioned above, stating he might not be able to protect his weapon much longer. I still doubt that he choose who would get the Keyblade. But he could have left behind his own weapon behind, not the Keyblade we are referring to..

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Ven could have been a father of Sora or something, i mean after all, all you could hear in the first KH was his mother

hmmmm....not really a good speculation but eh....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
For him to be talking to Sora, would be nonsense.

"You're not the one I picked" Said Terra to Sora.
He intended to pick Riku.

Is it possible for him to be talking to Riku? Yes.

Notice the only one who saw the Keyhole was Riku.

Bask in that for a moment.

Joy

Bronze Member
So? I see no reason for us to base anything off the fact that only Riku saw the keyhole.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So? I see no reason for us to base anything off the fact that only Riku saw the keyhole.

Why would he be talking to Sora? I was merely making speculation, not passing it off as a fact. I'm saying if he is talking to one of them, it's more than likely he's talking to Riku. That's if he is talking to them, which I actually doubt. I believe he's talking to the Keyblade.

V

V.A.T.13

Maybe he is talking to himself? o_o;
I mean, he is watching them from afar no?
Hmmm...that friend line sounds familiar...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
funny how there is the pause and he says friend. Just like when Xehanort/Xemnas is speaking to Auqua's armor in the cutscene from final mix+. Couldn't he be speaking to someone we don't see,even though they are not present?

V

V.A.T.13

funny how there is the pause and he says friend. Just like when Xehanort/Xemnas is speaking to Auqua's armor in the cutscene from final mix+. Couldn't he be speaking to someone we don't see,even though they are not present?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER. >;3

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well what could happen is Ven's heart is inside Sora and Terra failed to protect his friend, Ven. So he sees a lot of himself in Riku and he chooses Riku to be the keyblade master and protect Sora/Ven and the worlds.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think that is correct about Terra seeing himself in Riku. For months I have been saying that there are a few more than subtle traits and actons that could show links between the Riku, Sora, and Kairi with Terra, Ven, and Aqua. Terra acts like a protector in the birth by sleep secret ending: he extends his arm to prevent Ven from charging toward whom we now now as Master Xehanort. Aqua races toward Ven to catch him as he is dropped by Xehanort: much like she ran to him on KHI when he unlocked his heart. As well, Ven has the appearance of Sora and Roxas, while acting like he is a better fighter than he might think.

keybladeknight1

I really like pucks theory on terra seeing himself in riku. The news of the psp game has got me really interested in it probably more then the others.

Twinblades

i think we are thinking way too hard
i think terra is talking to sora and riku because its so obvious that he is and i dont think that the makers were purposly trying to put a secret message in it or something like that
do you see what im saying?
i think we are looking beyond the cutscene and we are looking wayy tooo far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back