• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra final boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
What Keyblade are you using?

I, too, am having a problem with this boss. I've used two Curagas to try to heal myself.

Gram

Banned
Awards
What Keyblade are you using?

I, too, am having a problem with this boss. I've used two Curagas to try to heal myself.
i'd go with chaos ripper, since the only spell your really need it cure.
also get the leaf bracer ability.

leaf bracer: fire+fire+pulsing crystel

aquaftw1414

Re: Terra lingering segiment vs Terranort

get the renewal block ability so when he does that thing where he shoots dark balls at you, when you block it get some of your health back, REALLY helpful..... oh and when does that meteor attack thing you actually can block it i didnt realize it for a while though xD

Gram

Banned
Awards

get the renewal block ability so when he does that thing where he shoots dark balls at you, when you block it get some of your health back, REALLY helpful..... oh and when does that meteor attack thing you actually can block it i didnt realize it for a while though xD

yeah cant forget renewl block.

XD surprisingly most his attacks can be blocked....to bad that took 6 retrys to figure out XD

disneyboy20022

I finally beat him earlier tonight using a heck of a lot of cura and curagas and hi-potions,mega potions, elixirs and nothing more except I used on the Shotlock Diamond Dust....I used that a bunch of times...and I beat him with the Keyblade from Stitch's world, Although trust me i've been working on this for about a week trying to get the right combination down....also I might have helped me that I leveled up in the Arena and became level 37.....and got a Darkgnaw Keyblade from the arena :)

Omni Terra

Awards
Ok so for Shotlocks I'd recommend Photon Charge at this point in the game. If you have a better one by all means use it. As for commands don't even bother. The only commands I ever use in that fight would be cure commands. As others have said Renewal Block is excellent to have. For your strategy just stick with guarding then Counter Hammer. If I remember correctly, all of his attacks can be guarded. Even the meteors. For your keyblade just stick with Chaos Ripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back