• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra falls because of aqua and ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i was wondering if i was theonly one thatnoticed, or only one mkaing a big deal out of it but....

in the new pictures of BBS, it shows ven having lock onto a white ribbon on the table,

the whie ribbon strongly resembled the white one on the side of aqua's skirt (or whatever it is)

im just going to edit the top, im just going to say that aqua left it there, and ven used is a piece of the dress

i still think the ribbons look very alike, and i cant find a white ribbon on cinderella's dress

also i havent seen any scenes with terra in it.

is testuya nomura trying to give out hints that ven and aqua are more closer than to them with terra?

terra seems to be left out, maybe thats why terra chose ot go to the darkness.

im not stating that aqua and ven have a love interest (although testuya nomura tends to show more than what he says) just simply saying that if they are more casual towards eachother than what they are with terra. whuch makes terra out of the loop, and also making him feel like power is the only way to gain his friends

i cant find any other reason why he would want ot gain power just for the heck of it, and also in kh2 final mix he was looking for the room of awakening to find his other friend,

he must have felt bad to what he did to aqua and ven and wanted to bring them back
flame if u want, i bet someoen thought of this

Last edited:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Re: aqua and ven in cinderella

oh well my bad, i never played the demo,

anyways....what do u think of the trio's relationship?

i feel that aqua only has connections of terra through ven. ven seems to be more friendly towards both of them

The Enchanted

Well the three know each other well and they all have the same master.
Those are connections.

Anyways, I would suggest have this thread closed, becuase talking about TAV's relationship is quite off-topic.

Gummi Master

I don't know, I definitely see what you're saying about Ven and Aqua, but as far as Terra being left out I disagree. Actually I see Terra as more of the glue beween them than anything.
I tend to see all three of them really close, parallel to SoKaRi.
Don't read too much into it. They're all close at first, some more than others, but because it's Disney, it doesn't matter, then something dramatic happens and they get torn apart.
Classic, Nomura. Classic. XP

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

I don't know, I definitely see what you're saying about Ven and Aqua, but as far as Terra being left out I disagree. Actually I see Terra as more of the glue beween them than anything.
I tend to see all three of them really close, parallel to SoKaRi.
Don't read too much into it. They're all close at first, some more than others, but because it's Disney, it doesn't matter, then something dramatic happens and they get torn apart.
Classic, Nomura. Classic. XP

i really dont see terra as the glue, he talks so serious through aqua and aqua talks to him back with no emotion.

terra thanx ven for saving him and tends to smile at him more often seen

and aqua seems to care alot for ven aswell

i see ven as the glue

as for enchanted: i was reffering to close term relatoinship. like i said before ven seems to get along relally well with others, and everyone else in the trio seem to be neutral.

it still counts for future kh series topic because its about BBS, i said before maybe thats why terra went to the darknes

he felt left out and wanted power

kinda like riku.

im just trying to get a break off the xehanort and xion theories (even though this is technically a xehanort theory). people get mad alot and im just trying ot mkae it so no one can flame over the same theory, so i thought something new

Last edited:

Faris

Perfect Harmony

axie i just read the thing in your sig. that is the most epic fail ever. i mean knights of Columbus that's bad.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I think they all have a sort of sibling relationship, their bond is, like Terra and Aqua watch over Ven as older siblings. Maybe a tad love interest between Terra and Aqua :3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I think they all have a sort of sibling relationship, their bond is, like Terra and Aqua watch over Ven as older siblings. Maybe a tad love interest between Terra and Aqua :3

This.
Ideal relationship imo ->
Ven has a crush on Aqua but Aqua has it bad for Terra who doesn't give either the time of day properly because he's just clumsy like that.

Setting that aside, the only real interaction between Aqua and Terra we got to see was when Terra said to chase the light, but then we have Aqua doing everything she can to defend Terra.
This is more than her wanting Ven not to be hurt by the would be truth about Terra falling into Darkness imo; it's her own lack of willingness to accept Maleficent's words as truth about someone she cares deeply for.

Lefolane

This topic tends to turn out another war soon X(

Anyway.. : P
I don't see any love interest in Ven/Aqua. They're like a brother and a sister,as the others said >_> When I first saw the trailer, I think they three were all REALLY sister and brothers inspite of having three different hair colours. I loved the scene when she looked up to see Ven was in danger, eye-to-eye, most since it made me kinda feel warm; her eyes to Ven's look so sisterly. About Terra and Aqua; I don't know.. the game isn't released yet. But I think this pair would work as they are both adults though they're only just comrades. What's more Aqua confronting Maleficent is sort of a hint to me that she really cares for Terra.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

This.
Ideal relationship imo ->
Ven has a crush on Aqua but Aqua has it bad for Terra who doesn't give either the time of day properly because he's just clumsy like that.

The way you say it, it sounds alot like Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. XD Wait....Thats exactly what their relationship is x3
Naruto = Ven
Sakura = Aqua
Sasuke = Terra

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The way you say it, it sounds alot like Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. XD Wait....Thats exactly what their relationship is x3
Naruto = Ven
Sakura = Aqua
Sasuke = Terra

And I adored their relationship at the very start of the show.
Only Aqua is much more kickass than Sakura.
Terra actually seems capable to care in the long run, unlike Sasuke.
And Ven just overall >>>>> Naruto :I

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

And I adored their relationship at the very start of the show.
Only Aqua is much more kickass than Sakura.
Terra actually seems capable to care in the long run, unlike Sasuke.
And Ven just overall >>>>> Naruto :I

And if Terra does actually use darkness for power and turns into Xehanort then Nomura watches waaay too much Naruto, cause Sasuke does the exact same thing XD

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Since Sasuke still has the curse then its kinda the same.... Wait, now I can compare Sasuke to Riku...nah...too easy. XD

This is soo funny XD
KHBBS___The_Terra_Theory_by_KamuiYamato.jpg

A

Azrael

i was wondering if i was theonly one thatnoticed, or only one mkaing a big deal out of it but....

in the new pictures of BBS, it shows ven having lock onto a white ribbon on the table,

the whie ribbon strongly resembled the white one on the side of aqua's skirt (or whatever it is)

also i havent seen any scenes with terra in it.

is testuya nomura trying to give out hints that ven and aqua are more closer than to them with terra?

terra seems to be left out, maybe thats why terra chose ot go to the darkness.

im not stating that aqua and ven have a love interest (although testuya nomura tends to show more than what he says) just simply saying that if they are more casual towards eachother than what they are with terra.

flame if u want, i bet someoen thought of this

If anything, Ven has a small crush on Aqua.

The scans show more AquaxTerra than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back