• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra: Darkness Light or both..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Im sure someone else has thought about this but i havnt seen anything but does anyone else think that Terra could fight off Xehanorts hold and get his body and heart back and become one of the Lights but a Terranort from the past ends up being one of the Darknesses as well?

Thats truly what im hoping will happen.

Awards
Re: Terra as a Darkness Light or both..

I did think about it. That would be pretty cool. Another thing that could happen would be if the "Ansem" possessed Riku (I call him Dark Riku) is also one of the Darknesses.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards

I did think about it. That would be pretty cool. Another thing that could happen would be if the "Ansem" possessed Riku (I call him Dark Riku) is also one of the Darknesses.

I have "Dark Riku" on my list as well I also thought about him. at first i was thinking Repliku but then I decided against it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I think he may just strictly be one of the 13 Darknesses, but I could see this happening, too. I'm not sure if I want him to be both a Darkness and a Light though to be honest...

State

Awards
I'm picturing Terra joining the Lights after anyone fights him (preferably Ventus and Aqua).

State

Awards
Im hoping Terra becomes a light...man i feel like he's the strongest out of all the lights we have so far.
Of course he's one of the strongest Lights, he's a Master without the title.

This is tough, I hope he becomes a light, but I can't think of how it would happen
Ventus/Aqua/Riku/Mickey/Sora fight him. The Eraqus inside his heart wakes and decides to join him battle and get rid of the Xehanort inside him.
#story of his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back