• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra can't be Xehornat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliCubano

Terra can't be Xehornat( I know I spelled it wrong, to be honest I don't really care) anyways in an interview Nomura said that all three armoured characters in the secret ending are new characters neverseen in the KH series

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless are separate characters; the theories usually are that Xehanort somehow came from Terra, and isn't him exactly.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Didn't he also say Roxas was a new Charecter?

Just cuz' they ain't the same doesn't mean they can't be closely related. Do you have anything else to back this up? {Normally people are trying to prove it so this is new...}

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
similarities give the idea that the link between Terra and Xehanort is possible, and others proclaim a fusion between Terra, and MX. Others have come to the idea of Xehanort being a possible unverse, but each one ( no matter how hard ppl try to present it as fact) is an assumption. No one has any real idea of where Xehanort came from, or who he really is.

State

Awards
Terra can't be Xehornat( I know I spelled it wrong, to be honest I don't really care) anyways in an interview Nomura said that all three armoured characters in the secret ending are new characters neverseen in the KH series

Roxas was a new character and he shares a connection with Sora, he IS Sora's Nobody (body and soul). The same case for the other "former" new characters.

Muse

you look atrocious
If Xehanort's Terra's Unversed, then technically he's not a character seen before in KH. :/

Or if Xehanort's a combination of MX and Terra.

A

Azrael

Roxas was a new character and he shares a connection with Sora, he IS Sora's Nobody (body and soul). The same case for the other "former" new characters.

For now until Nomura ret-cons it into something else. Same for Namine. They're related to Ven just as much as Terra is related to Xehanort.

Might be his Unversed maybe.

Once that I think about it, combination is eh...

aweomeness96

it just didnt show TERRA in the game before, but if he was Xehanort, than it wouldve shown him as a TOTALLY different person

Sexy Angel
Haha, i like this thread.

Terra = Terra
Xehanort = Xehanort

Terra = / = Xehanort

TredCRS

Have we learned nothing about Kingdom Hearts? There is no absolutes!

Back before Kingdom Hearts II came out everyone was saying, " Oh Roxas cant be Soras nobody he has a heart of his own!" Well look what came of that! Roxas was Sora's nobody!

I believe that Terra may not be Xehanort but I believe he may be a person who believes himself to be Xehanort and created his own heartles and his own nobody the villans we faced in KH 1 & 2.

I think its safe to say that at this point we shouldn't be skeptical of anything and just wait and see before we go around saying Terra can't be Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back