• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra being Xehanort and Riku's father.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

Actually we hear Sora's mom call him down for supper once too. Riku when he said, "We may never see our parents again." seemed to me that his tone and context of his words meant that he and Sora both had mom's and dad's. So the possibility of Terra being his father seems to go out the window.

Kairi of course is an orphan, she was adopted by the mayor after she came to DI.

Sorry to bug in but, Riku could have gotten a step-father.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, here's another thing to consider.

Terra is at the very least twenty.
Riku is already around four or five in BBS.
If Terra was Riku's father, that means that he would have been around 15 when Riku was born.

I don't think that Nomura would want to put in something like that in a children's game. :/

Xehanort is Terra and Riku’s father. I came up with this crazy idea in the morning. Heres some evidence.

Oh boy, not another one.

1. Riku’s parents are never truly mentioned in the story. Yet Xehanorts heartless made the islands his home. Almost as if he had been there before.

No ones parents are really mentioned in the story. The closest someone has to mentioning of parents in Sora and it is only his mom's voice.

2. Riku was supposed to be the true key blade master. MX talks to Terra as if he was the true key blade master.

MX seemingly wants Terra to become his apprentice. However as shown in the game there is more then one Keyblade Master. TAV are apprentice to one Master and MX is a master.

3. Zexion said he smelled the superior’s scent in the basement of CO. Scent meant they had the same genes. Riku isn’t related to Xemnas. So the only other person he could be related to is Xehanort.

That's because Riku had Xehanort's heartless in his heart. Also you contradict yourself here. If Riku were the son of Xehanort he would be related to Xemnas because Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody.

4. Mickey and Ansem the wise focus on protecting Riku. In BBS, Mickey also tries to protect Terra from Maleficent’s cluthes.

Where does it show that? In BBS all we see is King Mickey protecting Ven from the DS, not Terra from Maleficent.

5. Think about it. They both went through the same things. Riku sided with Maleficent to save his friend Kairi. Terra stayed with Maleficent to save Ven.

Where did you get that from too? There is nothing to suggest that. All we know is that Terra begins to use the power of darkness. We really don't know how it corresponds to him and Maleficent or if it has anything to do with Ven.

6. When Riku killed lexaeus. Lexaeus said “ You are the superior’s ______” He never finished the sentence. I think he meant to say Riku is a descendent of Terra.

It was probably going to say heartless or heart. Because Riku had Xehanort's heartless inside of him.

7. Xehanort’s heartless was after Riku cause he needed someone who was “similar” to his previous human body.

No he needed a body and probably one that could wield the keyblade. Since Sore wasn't relying on the power of darkness he went after Riku.

8. Zexion and Vexen (2 smarter members of the organization) were after Riku cause they knew he was stronger and could eliminate Marluxia. MX seeked Terra to eliminate Ven.

Why do you think MX wanted Terra to eliminate Ven? From the trailers it is more apparent that MX wants Ven for some purpose. Not to be eliminated otherwise he probably would have done it himself at Olympus Colosseum.

9. Xemnas goes to the chamber of rest to see Aqua’s armor and says “ Hello old friend”, that means he still has memories of being terra.

This has nothing to do with this theory. So why did you even put it?

10. Riku is forced to fight Sora. Just like Terra is forced to fight Ven.

There is nothing to suggest the Terra is forced to fight Ven anywhere in the trailers. The only person Ven fights in the trailers is the DS and he isn't Terra.

11. They use the same style of weapons (blades). Xehanort’s heartless uses the soul eater in his final battle. Xemnas uses dual blades.

Once again, this has nothing to do with your theory.

12. Xehanort and Terra have the same hair style.

They only have similar hair styles and anyways this has nothing to do with your theory of Xehanort being Riku's father.

13. In CO, Riku absorbed Xehanort’s heartless into his own body for later use. In BBS, Terra absorbs MX into his body for later use.[

First Riku already had Xehanort's heartless in his body, he just gained control over it in CoM. Second there is no proof that Terra adsorbed MX into his body. That is theory in and of itself.

14. Proof of 13: Xehanort’s heartless and MX have the same clothes.

That is not proof of 13 because it is not established that Terra is Xehanort. It could that MX is Xehanort or that the DS fused with MX or a million other different theories that can be found on this site.

15. Riku and Xehanort have the same hair color.

Actually no that's not true. Riku's hair is silver, Xehanort's hair is gray.

Another thing Riku is already 5 years old in BBS.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xehanort is Terra and Riku’s father. I came up with this crazy idea in the morning. Heres some evidence.

Baseless conjecture that puts family as important in KH =\= evidence.

1. Riku’s parents are never truly mentioned in the story.

Uh, yes they are. Riku himself directly mentions them right before he disappears off of DI, saying they'll never get to see their parents again.

Yet Xehanorts heartless made the islands his home.

...wtf?

2. Riku was supposed to be the true key blade master. MX talks to Terra as if he was the true key blade master.

Setting aside the fact that the first and second part of your sentence have NOTHING to do with each other, MX talks to Terra as someone on the path to becoming a Master and is straying into Darkness. There is no such thing as a "true" Keyblade Master in the sense you speak of it. Riku was supposed to get the KK, only Sora got it. Hence Riku is the "true" Keyblade Master - for the KK. There is no such thing as a 'general' Keyblade Master in the sense you speak of.

3. Zexion said he smelled the superior’s scent in the basement of CO.

As said before - because he was still possessed by XH.

Scent meant they had the same genes.

...is that why Riku could smell DARKNESS? because of the GENES?

Riku isn’t related to Xemnas. So the only other person he could be related to is Xehanort.

Which are one and the same o_o;

4. Mickey and Ansem the wise focus on protecting Riku. In BBS, Mickey also tries to protect Terra from Maleficent’s cluthes.

Mickey protected VEN. Terra went off on his lonesome and did crazy shit >_>;

5. Think about it.

I advise you to do the same.

They both went through the same things. Riku sided with Maleficent to save his friend Kairi. Terra stayed with Maleficent to save Ven.

...o_o no.
Riku sided with Maleficent because she promised him the freedom he so longed for, and then because he thought Sora was a backstabbing bitch of a friend. Saving Kairi was a means to an end.
And Terra stayed with Maleficent to find the PoHs so he could get to MX. If anything, Terra staying with Maleficent got Ven to need to save Terra.

6. When Riku killed lexaeus. Lexaeus said “ You are the superior’s ______” He never finished the sentence. I think he meant to say Riku is a descendent of Terra.

1) Uh, you're forgetting Riku was actively possessed by XH at this point, hence why Lexaeus could say that, based on Zexion saying they had the same scent.
2) how about 'censorship because that's like woah a KH2 mega spoiler'? Nobodies and their relation to Heartless, as well as XH's true nature weren't supposed to be known at this time.

7. Xehanort’s heartless was after Riku cause he needed someone who was “similar” to his previous human body.

Irrelevant. This is where I'd bring in the "Roxas looks like Ven" thing but you'd probably say they're related to.
And, oh, haha. I bet you wanna tell me Kairi and Sora are physically alike now, huh? Because her Heart fled into his Body?

8. Zexion and Vexen (2 smarter members of the organization) were after Riku cause they knew he was stronger and could eliminate Marluxia.

...noooo, because they needed someone to counter Sora who was becoming Marluxia's puppet.
Did you even play CoM/Re:CoM?

MX seeked Terra to eliminate Ven.

Unless I've been away for too long, I doubt it's been confirmed who MX was talking to, and who the being of Darkness is. oO and MX seemed pretty interested in Ven last trailer I saw, what with wanting him to recover things and what not. So it doesn't add up.

9. Xemnas goes to the chamber of rest to see Aqua’s armor and says “ Hello old friend”, that means he still has memories of being terra.

And this has to do with anything how? Aside from the fact of course it confirms nothing. Aqua could've called him out to be her friend when they met and he ended up with the armor for all we know.

10. Riku is forced to fight Sora. Just like Terra is forced to fight Ven.

When is Terra fighting Ven again? Trailer time, lawl?
And Nomura already confirmed history to be returning. Nothing new there, even if we did say fate has to do with family ties.
Which it DOESN'T. I don't do everything my parents did. Do you?

11. They use the same style of weapons (blades). Xehanort’s heartless uses the soul eater in his final battle. Xemnas uses dual blades.

ZOMG SORA USES A KEYBLADE MAYBE HE'S THEIR COLLECTIVE FATHER.
...what? half the cast uses blades o_o; you just tied Xehanort to Xemnas, not to Riku.

12. Xehanort and Terra have the same hair style.

Relation to Riku = ?

13. In CO, Riku absorbed Xehanort’s heartless into his own body for later use. In BBS, Terra absorbs MX into his body for later use.

...XH was already inside Riku from KH1, and not really because he liked it o_o; and we don't know how if at all Terra and MX fused or what went on there. Some evidence this turned out to be.

14. Proof of 13: Xehanort’s heartless and MX have the same clothes.

This isn't proof. It's you pointing out what we already know that present day and past Xehanort's are SOMEHOW related. Not how.

15. Riku and Xehanort have the same hair color.

Xehanort wasn't in existence until Riku was about 5 years old. And Terra doesn't have white hair.

Please post ur thoughts on this.

o_oa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back