• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra being Xehanort and Riku's father.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Xehanort is Terra and Riku’s father. I came up with this crazy idea in the morning. Heres some evidence.
1. Riku’s parents are never truly mentioned in the story. Yet Xehanorts heartless made the islands his home. Almost as if he had been there before.
2. Riku was supposed to be the true key blade master. MX talks to Terra as if he was the true key blade master.
3. Zexion said he smelled the superior’s scent in the basement of CO. Scent meant they had the same genes. Riku isn’t related to Xemnas. So the only other person he could be related to is Xehanort.
4. Mickey and Ansem the wise focus on protecting Riku. In BBS, Mickey also tries to protect Terra from Maleficent’s cluthes.
5. Think about it. They both went through the same things. Riku sided with Maleficent to save his friend Kairi. Terra stayed with Maleficent to save Ven.
6. When Riku killed lexaeus. Lexaeus said “ You are the superior’s ______” He never finished the sentence. I think he meant to say Riku is a descendent of Terra.
7. Xehanort’s heartless was after Riku cause he needed someone who was “similar” to his previous human body.
8. Zexion and Vexen (2 smarter members of the organization) were after Riku cause they knew he was stronger and could eliminate Marluxia. MX seeked Terra to eliminate Ven.
9. Xemnas goes to the chamber of rest to see Aqua’s armor and says “ Hello old friend”, that means he still has memories of being terra.
10. Riku is forced to fight Sora. Just like Terra is forced to fight Ven.
11. They use the same style of weapons (blades). Xehanort’s heartless uses the soul eater in his final battle. Xemnas uses dual blades.
12. Xehanort and Terra have the same hair style.
13. In CO, Riku absorbed Xehanort’s heartless into his own body for later use. In BBS, Terra absorbs MX into his body for later use.
14. Proof of 13: Xehanort’s heartless and MX have the same clothes.
15. Riku and Xehanort have the same hair color.

Please post ur thoughts on this.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
3. Zexion said he smelled the superior’s scent in the basement of CO. Scent meant they had the same genes. Riku isn’t related to Xemnas. So the only other person he could be related to is Xehanort.

Uh, Xehanort's Heartless was inside Riku at the time, it's nothing to do with that.

Auron

Missing an eye
Zexion could smell the Superior's scent because Xehanort's Heartless was inside Riku
Family has no importance in KH
Terra and Xehanort do not have the same hair style; Terra's is short, Xehanort's is long
Where does it say MX wanted Terra to kill Ven?
#15 is no proof, I mean, there's only so many colors of hair to pick from
Mickey and AtW focus on protecting Riku because most of the time, he's the one that needs it more

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Some of the things you said did'nt make much sense since some of this is unconfirmed.

However it is always possible that Riku is Terra's son, but then that would just be pulling a Star Wars on us.

I would prefer it, if family connections like this were not involved in KH and we keep any family stuff to the extent of their parents being normal citizens on DI.

Auron

Missing an eye
makes sence but....i dont think family wasn't really established in kingdom hearts...
i bet in bound time, new guys are gona say ven is roxas' twin nobody...

That's because family is only mentioned once on DI by Riku

It's already happened I believe

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That's because family is only mentioned once on DI by Riku

It's already happened I believe

Actually we hear Sora's mom call him down for supper once too. Riku when he said, "We may never see our parents again." seemed to me that his tone and context of his words meant that he and Sora both had mom's and dad's. So the possibility of Terra being his father seems to go out the window.

Kairi of course is an orphan, she was adopted by the mayor after she came to DI.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I was going to rape this, but it looks like the first posts just did.
Family has no importance in KH.
Besides, Xehanort doesn't appear after BBS, and Riku is around during BBS, and Terra is the same age as Xehanort.
Or are you talking about MX because it seems unclear to me.
Kairi of course is an orphan, she was adopted by the mayor after she came to DI.
Noone said Kairi was an orphan, Xehanort threw her off RG and she landed in DI. She probably still had parents, just never saw them in nine years or ever since Xehanort took her in for experiments. But chances are by now, she probably is one.

Well um....reason 13 doesn't make all that much sense, but everything else comes in order I would guess. But I can't really expect as much, because Nomura likes to look at speculations and wants, then make something a complete opposite. Just like what he did with Xion. A lot of fans wanted a new girl in Jusan Kikan, but Nomura gave us a transgender (technically speaking) instead. IF Terra ended up being Riku's dad, that would be kinda cool though. I don't really remember Terra needing to fight Ven.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
:53::53::53::53::53::53:Srry dude, IDK what to say about this. I doubt Riku is related family-wise. Wouldn't Riku know his own father? :23:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
KH doesn't use family as neither major nor minor characters. Kairi's grandmother for just the tale that everyone forgot up until BBS and Sora's mom who had one line in the whole game. Family isnt KH's big things.

Attemisc

Xehanort is Terra and Riku’s father. I came up with this crazy idea in the morning. Heres some evidence.

Oh please, do go on.

1. Riku’s parents are never truly mentioned in the story. Yet Xehanorts heartless made the islands his home. Almost as if he had been there before.
Kingdom Hearts is a video game aimed towards young teens and young adults, most of which usually look for an escape from their parents. In case you didn't notice, no other KH character's parents are shown at all so Xehanort may as well be Selphie's father.

2. Riku was supposed to be the true key blade master. MX talks to Terra as if he was the true key blade master.
HEY! Guess what! Terra has been scene on Destiny Islands looking out on the beach where a young Sora and Riku fight with wooden swords! =D Theory immediately debunked!

Riku was possessed by Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xehanort's heartless. Xehanort's nobody was Xemnas. Ansem Seeker of Darkness was still clinging to Riku's heart in Chan of Memories, so that was what Zexion smelled.

4. Mickey and Ansem the wise focus on protecting Riku. In BBS, Mickey also tries to protect Terra from Maleficent’s cluthes.

When did Mickey or Ansem the Wise have to protect Riku? Ansem the Wise was using Riku. Mickey only helped out Riku once in a while when he wasn't strong enough to fight Ansem Seeker of Darkness. Mickey protected Sora.

5. Think about it. They both went through the same things. Riku sided with Maleficent to save his friend Kairi. Terra stayed with Maleficent to save Ven.

It's called good storytelling. We've already established the connection between SRK and TAV. And it's not just Kingdom Hearts. Therre have been the "bad guy/good guy" roles throughout stories for, like, eternity. Just read X-Men. Gambit played the fence throughout the whole thing. Magneto's an on-again off-again super villain. That doesn't make them related.

6. When Riku killed lexaeus. Lexaeus said “ You are the superior’s ______” He never finished the sentence. I think he meant to say Riku is a descendent of Terra.

Again, he could have been confused by Ansem SOD's darkness in Riku.

7. Xehanort’s heartless was after Riku cause he needed someone who was “similar” to his previous human body.

Riku was chosen because he was the most vulnerable and easiest to manipulate.

8. Zexion and Vexen (2 smarter members of the organization) were after Riku cause they knew he was stronger and could eliminate Marluxia. MX seeked Terra to eliminate Ven.

See response to number 5.

9. Xemnas goes to the chamber of rest to see Aqua’s armor and says “ Hello old friend”, that means he still has memories of being terra.

While most of us believe Xehanort is Terra, you have to keep in mind that MX knew Aqua too and there was no audio in that cutscene. He could have been being sarcastic.

10. Riku is forced to fight Sora. Just like Terra is forced to fight Ven.

Now you're just drawing on storyline similarities, and you've done it 3 times now. OBVIOUSLY Nomura is playing on the idea that history repeats itself.

11. They use the same style of weapons (blades). Xehanort’s heartless uses the soul eater in his final battle. Xemnas uses dual blades.

Ansem Seeker of Darkness in his World of Chaos form used a double-ended Soul Eater because he was STILL IN RIKU'S BODY! When Riku's heart finally lost its strength, it left his body and went to the world of darkness on the other side of the door. Ansem Seeker of Darknees was then able to warp Riku's body to his own image. When the door to Kingdom Hearts was opened and Ansem SOD was destroyed, Riku's body returned to him on the other side of the door and he became whole again.

12. Xehanort and Terra have the same hair style.

Again, we all agree but I also have a similar hairstyle to a lot of other people in the world. Doesn't mean we're all pieces of the same person.

13. In CO, Riku absorbed Xehanort’s heartless into his own body for later use. In BBS, Terra absorbs MX into his body for later use.

You're making assumptions. And he definitely did NOT absorb Ansem SOD into his body. He did the opposite. However, at the end of CoM there was still a small bit of Ansem SOD in Riku. Not enough to possess him again but enough for Riku to be able to tap into his power.

14. Proof of 13: Xehanort’s heartless and MX have the same clothes.

Well, not here to debunk the "MX possesses Terra and becomes Xehanort" theory.

15. Riku and Xehanort have the same hair color.

If that's really part of your evidence for your little "Terra is Riku's papa" theory, then Sephiroth may as well be his uncle.

robertexe

im sick of ppl sayin fAMILY HAS no importance in kh! wat if they decide to use familly in bbs becus its based on the past as in history to show connections? this theory aint that bad i actually like

Muse

you look atrocious
There are other ways to show connections without them having to be related. :/

Like, uh, Terra choosing Riku to be a Wielder. Doesn't have to be that they're related or anything.

And people will say and will continue to say family has no importance in KH because, quite frankly, it doesn't. KH is about friendship, not family.

Muse

you look atrocious
Because they're not important. :v They don't need to be seen.

We haven't seen any of the other characters' parents either. The only real family we've seen thus far is Kairi's grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back