• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra,Aqua, Vens Keyblade keychains for sale!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
BREAKING NEWS: THE KEYBLADES DO IN FACT SPARKLE A LOT AND ARE.SHINY WHEN HELD UP TO THE SUN. I JUST HELD MINE UP TO THE SUN HERE IN MY WINDOW AND IF HELD AT A NICE ANGLE IT DOES IN FACT SPARKLE.

so pretty. But when its not in the sun it looks like milky steel.

Men, no, its not.girly ! It's manly too! You should all get one!

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Didn't you read any of my posts? I said I bought one from comic con, damn it.

Yeah if you're a huge fan you should get one. It's worth it.

But if you're the kind of person who criticize everything then get it anyways cuz the only thing that you'll cry and whine about it is how it should have been sold in stores as well xD. And if you think 21 is too much for a.keycbain than too bad.

No need to get an attitude, it was just a simple question, gawddamn. And no, I didn't read the post where you said you got one from comic con. I click on the recent post link, which brought me to here just a couple posts ago.

Well, I don't think 21 is too much for a keychain if I know it won't break; I've spent close to 40 on one before, and that was like, 6 years ago and I still have it. Because as I said, I'd just buy it and make a necklace out of it anyway.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
No need to get an attitude, it was just a simple question, gawddamn. And no, I didn't read the post where you said you got one from comic con. I click on the recent post link, which brought me to here just a couple posts ago.

Well, I don't think 21 is too much for a keychain if I know it won't break; I've spent close to 40 on one before, and that was like, 6 years ago and I still have it. Because as I said, I'd just buy it and make a necklace out of it anyway.
sorry for the attitude. Yes I think you should get one! How do you make it into a necklace? What kind of chain do you use? I want to do that to cuz I'm scared to hang it on my backpack/purse/violin cuz someone might steal it. For now I have it on my psp :D but I could show it off more as a necklace..Hehe.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
sorry for the attitude. Yes I think you should get one! How do you make it into a necklace? What kind of chain do you use? I want to do that to cuz I'm scared to hang it on my backpack/purse/violin cuz someone might steal it. For now I have it on my psp :D but I could show it off more as a necklace..Hehe.

To make it into a necklace, just use a pair of pliers and use them to remove the keyblade and a link from the chain (if the keyblade is attached to a link of the chain, just use the pliers to remove the link with the keyblade from the rest of the chain). Then transfer the link and the keyblade to a necklace chain like this one:

gucci-necklace-34.jpg

Make sure you close the link with the keyblade securely by pinching it closed with the pliers.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
To make it into a necklace, just use a pair of pliers and use them to remove the keyblade and a link from the chain (if the keyblade is attached to a link of the chain, just use the pliers to remove the link with the keyblade from the rest of the chain). Then transfer the link and the keyblade to a necklace chain like this one:

gucci-necklace-34.jpg

Make sure you close the link with the keyblade securely by pinching it closed with the pliers.

Ahh ok thanks! I'm gonna try that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do you think getting this keychain or a figure is a better deal? Out of curiousity. I consider myself to be a big fan as well, but the problem is if I got it, I would never use it because I dare not get is scratched :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back