• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra & AP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jylow85

Hmmph.....Is it possible to fight Terra in KH 2 FM+ countless time...I mean,just like the Org.XIII data,which we can fight them as many times as we want....
Another thing,I saw a video in you tube by ASephiroth...he got his AP at around 200+ at level 93...anyone know how to do that?..coz currently I am at level 45 and my AP iz just merely at 60+..Of coz i know I must level up first but apart from that is there anything to do which can boost my AP to that massasive number?..plz lend a helping hand...thanks :cool:

Souten Ni Zase

You can fight the ES as many times as you want. To get your AP higher, use AP ups.

Last edited:

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
not really, I find Luxord terribly easy, ove on critical health. he's predictable and comapred to everyone else, his hp bar/time bar is much shorter. Although kh2 luxord was even easier, considering you didn't have to do anything and he squandersmost of his time anyway...

jylow85

Now I get it....thanks for the help guys....u all are superb...
By the way,regarding the crown thing...do I have to obtain the proofs in chronological order,or I can just simply obtain the proofs in random sequence?.
For example,if I have obtained the proof of tranquility and bronze crown and I proceed to fight Terra and win the battle,so my crown will be upgrade to silver or gold?...
It's kind of misleading,but I do hope you guys know what I am trying to say...sorry and thanks

Souten Ni Zase

Now I get it....thanks for the help guys....u all are superb...
By the way,regarding the crown thing...do I have to obtain the proofs in chronological order,or I can just simply obtain the proofs in random sequence?.
For example,if I have obtained the proof of tranquility and bronze crown and I proceed to fight Terra and win the battle,so my crown will be upgrade to silver or gold?...
It's kind of misleading,but I do hope you guys know what I am trying to say...sorry and thanks
Regardless of the order, you will always get bronze first, silver second, gold third.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
my ap is at it's max 255,i can't use ap ups,and i used codebreaker codes to get max stats, so the person you saw definitly used a cheat device.well i have Kh2, and the person has kh2fm,but i guess it don't matter.keyblade39,thats an old question,but you have to import it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back