• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and the Lingering Sentiment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why...?

What are you, a stalker? I mean, do you normally l
He has the same aurmor though, and it has the same keyblade, yrt now terra's design is shorter. I think his keyblade grew with him (or it was just a concept design...). I personally believe it is Terra, since he talks about "You are the one that I chose..." when he is really refering to the origanal keyblade wielder (Riku). There is also a short mention of "Friends" before the battle. He changes his keyblade into his flying mode during the battle, and Im pretty sure that Unversed don't wield keyblades (It has also been confirmed that it is a keyblade, so don't quote me saying, "It could have been a synthetic Keyblade, like Riku's!".

Last edited:

Vanitas.

Am I the only one who believes the Lingering Sentiment is an absent silhouette?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Vanitas.

Probably. I haven't heard that theory yet.

In my opinion, I believe that fight was non-canon, just a fight to get us introduced to BBS.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
One of the things that has been bothing me is the arugement about Terra being the Lingering Sentiment. I've been to some sites where others belive Terra is and others where they believe that Terra isn't the Lingering Sentiment.

I am one of those who believe that Terra is the Lingering Sentiment. If you see the full secret ending from KH2FM, you will see that Terra in the clip has the same type of keyblade from the battle and a slightly different one from most of the other clips. If you notice on the end of the keyblade where the teeth and hilt are you should see some difference in the keyblade.

Just curious about opinions about the idea on this topic. Also, if anybody else has noticed this difference.

Does it even matter OP the fight isn't even canon!

zexyishsmexy

Thats basically what I said, and what I believe. Not a real person, a figment of Ven's mind through Sora, who made it a reality...for him and him alone.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He has the same aurmor though, and it has the same keyblade, yrt now terra's design is shorter. I think his keyblade grew with him (or it was just a concept design...). I personally believe it is Terra, since he talks about "You are the one that I chose..." when he is really refering to the origanal keyblade wielder (Riku). There is also a short mention of "Friends" before the battle. He changes his keyblade into his flying mode during the battle, and Im pretty sure that Unversed don't wield keyblades (It has also been confirmed that it is a keyblade, so don't quote me saying, "It could have been a synthetic Keyblade, like Riku's!".
Okay, so what? The words spoken by the Lingering Sentiment have been confirmed as canon. Well, not as in spoken by Terra, but what was said, regardless of who said it, holds relevant meaning to the series. The actual status of the being and the fight and all other sides of it are unconfirmed.

7thspade

If the LS is canon, then he's likely an Unversed. He says "All I have left is hatred for Xehanort", or something along those lines. We know that Unversed are born of negative emotion. Hatred is obviously a negative emotion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Except the Unversed go extinct after BBS...

Vanitas.

If the LS is canon, then he's likely an Unversed. He says "All I have left is hatred for Xehanort", or something along those lines. We know that Unversed are born of negative emotion. Hatred is obviously a negative emotion.
Or you can believe he's an absent silhouette but a special type.

The Lingering Sentiment I believe is an 'Absent Silhouette'...but a special kind of 'Absent Silhouette'. While you fight the Organization members because of their remnants due to their weapons make them live the LS is different because he can talk unlike the normal absent silhouettes and the LS seems like having a "mind" of its own even if he was just blurting out nonsense in the beginning. If you read what the LS says the 2nd time you face him he said, "I have nothing else to give you young keyblade warrior. All I have left is my hatred for Xehanort. May I engrave that into your heart?" This would mean that the reason he's a special absent silhouette is because its his rage and hatred that makes him live while a normal absent silhouette is just from their weapon that makes them live...

And as oo mentioned all unverse are extinct after BBS.

XkeybladerXX

∞;4666603 said:

But what if the portal in Disney Castle took Sora back in time when the Unversed did exist?

I don't know much about the LS, but my theory is that the LS is Terra's Keyblade controlling it self and the Armour has nothing in it. Or the LS is terra's soul. It's kinda stupid, but it's my guess.

Vanitas.

I don't know much about the LS, but my theory is that the LS is Terra's Keyblade controlling it self and the Armour has nothing in it. Or the LS is terra's soul. It's kinda stupid, but it's my guess.
Actually that can mean the LS is an absent silhouette because the weapons of the Organization makes them "live" so that can be the case for LS due to his keyblade.

I do believe though that it is his rage which is why I believe he's a special type of AS.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Actually that can mean the LS is an absent silhouette because the weapons of the Organization makes them "live" so that can be the case for LS due to his keyblade.

I do believe though that it is his rage which is why I believe he's a special type of AS.

Since when do the Absent Silhouettes use their weapon as any kind of "life source"?

It's very possible LS is artificial, and I'm under the impression that it is something created to help Ven as he travels, a la his D-Link. D-Link Terra has the original Keyblade design, and is completely armored.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Nomura stated that the battle was non-canon like it never happened but LS said is cannon
no he didnt, nomura said it doesnt matter if people think his terra or not.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Since when do the Absent Silhouettes use their weapon as any kind of "life source"?

It's very possible LS is artificial, and I'm under the impression that it is something created to help Ven as he travels, a la his D-Link. D-Link Terra has the original Keyblade design, and is completely armored.

nothing hinting LS is artificial,

AxelsVirtue

∞;4666603 said:

No more Unversed could be created because of the Heartless, that doesn't mean that a powerful Unverse that had already been created could not have survived. I do not believe that the Lingering Sentiment/Enigmatic Soldier could be an Unverse though, because a Keyblade requires a heart and I kdon't think the Unverse have hearts. (I could be wrong about that though, the Unverse have no hearts part anyway)

AxelsVirtue

It is terra it same armor and keyblade that terra have

While armor could be worn by anyone with similar proportions, I agree completely that only Terra could use Terra's Keybade. This detail should be obvious to everyone, due to the simple basic fact that the Keyblade chooses its master, and that it then becomes tied to its masters heart.

DreamWeaper

Colliseum tournaments, Ice Titan, Sepheroth, Mushi summon, Simba summon, etc. All optional, and all cannon. Thus, suggesting that the Lingering Sentiment/Enigmatic Soldier battle is also cannon. If it is cannon and the Keyblade is Terra's, then it must be Terra, for no one else would be able to use his Keyblade. This also would mean that Xeonhort cannot be Terra.

Wait...we fight Sephiroth in the first game, but when mentioned in the second game....Sora and friends don't have a clue who he is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back