• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nor did Riku. If Mickey and Ansem's remarks are anything to go by.
The Keyblade isn't supposed to be able to differentiate between Light and Dark anyways, so that really shouldn't matter.

Notice how I marked the "gave in" in bold and not the "Darkness"? Riku lost control, that's the main issue of it. He managed to overcome it at the end, yes, but the KK had already chose Sora based on his being stronger at least at the time.
I think KH2 then established that neither was that much stronger than the other in particular, and if so - then it was Sora that won the title, not Riku, seeing how Riku was the one that kept admitting his weaknesses.

Clowde

Third Entry
When Kairi lost her heart, Riku allied himself with Maleficent to save her. Riku was actually the rightful master of the Keyblade, but once he chose darkness over light, the weapon chose Sora instead. Ansem exploited Riku's weakness of heart and possessed him.

That was the third journal entry on Riku. Although i don't know if we can use this as the truth. I mean, we were told that the keyblade doesn't differ over darkness or light. But it does say the keyblade chose Sora over Riku.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
ok, two questions. ok, maybe more than two questions...

1. how do we know it's Riku he's talking about with the "its not you i chose" part? it sould be wome other person we dont know about yet.
2. wats with the ending of the video? i dont get it. at all.
3. why does he keep on saying "Xehanhort"? and why mention Aqua and Ven when they first met?
4. oh, and wat if that is not Terra, per say, but rather wat is left of his "spirit" in his armor? (sorry, thats not so related. just thought id put that in there in case it becomes an important factor later on in this discussion. and i thought id mention it)

anyone? ive asked others this before (no on here, though) and they couldnt answer me. so maybe someone on here can?
1.Numora(audo pointed out)
2 He saw that Sora has enoughtpower for the keyblade and he is not MX
3.Maybe he thinks MX has the same power as Sora, Ven and Aqua were his Friends
4. I am sure that is not his spririt

Last edited:

shikeji

but since terra picked up the kingdom key it would make sense that he gave it to sora

A

Audo

...HE PICKED RIKU AS THE NEXT KEYBLADE MASTER.
WHYYYYYYY Can't people accept that? ;-;

Clowde

I'm more bothered by the unwillingness to accept the regular KH2's ending as semi uncanon.

....You mean the one where Riku and Sora are on the beach in the inbetween realm? Or the part where they open a letter.

And I don't deny the fact that the keyblade was intended for Riku. I just don't like how people call him a thief, the keyblade chose him over Riku. It wasn't Sora's fault.

RiyKyu!

....You mean the one where Riku and Sora are on the beach in the inbetween realm? Or the part where they open a letter.

And I don't deny the fact that the keyblade was intended for Riku. I just don't like how people call him a thief, the keyblade chose him over Riku. It wasn't Sora's fault.

OR MAYBE SORA WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE!MAYBE HE WANTS THE KEYBLADE FOR HIS OWN EVIL INTENTIONS.:eek:_O:

jk yea i agree with you clowde....:thumbsup:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
It's not that I don't believe Riku is the Original Keyblade master. I've known that since the original KH, And as I mentioned in the theory, this works out in My favor, because I always believed that in order to receive a keyblade, you had to first be Chosen to receive it. I just want to be positively sure that Terra Did Indeed Choose Riku.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The secret ending.

QFT.

I just want to be positively sure that Terra Did Indeed Choose Riku.

If he didn't, there's nothing we know of today that says so; on the contrary.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Terra, well the LS, said that Sora was not the one he chose. So now its between Mickey and Riku. Mickey already had a keyblade at the time, so it cannot be him. So the only logical explaination is for the one he chose is to be Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back