• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and Maleficent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
It's been a while since I posted something that I actually thought about, so here it is.

There has been a lot of speculation as to why Terra is working with the greatest villain of all time, Maleficent. Is it to help a friend? Gain dark powers? For all we know, he could be playing her, or she could be playing him.

Here's what I think, I'm pretty sure that him working with Maleficent comes after the battle with MX and the BBS concept video which may or may not be used fully. I think that when Terra saw how power MX's KH was, that he desired the power himself. He would need to find someone who would want that power too, someone wise, but not so involved with light that they wouldn't help. So, Terra found Maleficent, whether by chance, or he knew where to look. She knows about Kingdom Hearts, the real one, and how to get to it, so she and Terra start looking for the PoH's. We know that Radient Garden was destroyed by Maleficent seven years before KH1, so this would have been a three year project before they relocated, or maybe just her.

If this is true, it's possible that they did get all the PoH's, but maybe someone interviened, like, say Mickey. Anyway, I don't much like the whole Terra= Xehanort theory, BUT Maleficent could have had something to do with his appearance change, and his memory erasing. It would also pull over into his Xehanort life, causing him to desire the power of KH.

As a final thought, Terra said that he hated Xehanort. Maybe he hates Xehanort because it was who he became. Riku hates Xehanort too, because it took over him. If Terra is now just a spirit, and he's moping around the Gathering Place, it makes some sense.

This is just something I threw together, and there are holes, so please, fill them and let me know what you think.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I have trouble believing it because accordingly the Secret Movie is closer to the end of BBS, so I'm assuming the game play with Maleficent takes place before the video. Also, I think that Radiant Garden was taken over 9 years prior to KH1, not 7. So that would leave one year for Terra to help collect PoH.

But I do believe that Maleficent probably helped inform Terra and helped him discover his dark powers.

A

Anima Relic

There is something wrong with those theories, why would Maleficient help Terra discover the darkness in his heart,when she herself didn't even know about the heartless yet, since the heartless didn't exist. I think Maleficient doesn't have anything to do with the hearts of the worlds yet, and I think she's just following her disney movie storyline. Since she met with Terra though, that might have sparked her curiosity about the keyblade users. Also, it might explains about how she knew about the keyholes of the worlds. As for Terra, I think he's just helping her in order for her to help him find MX.Terra, Aqua, and Ven doesn't start out knowing each other i think, and they meet later on and become friends. I do agree about the part where Terra might go searching for more power, but not power of darkness, more so he might search about the power of light more since this game centers more around light then darkness.

Roxas151

There is something wrong with those theories, why would Maleficient help Terra discover the darkness in his heart,when she herself didn't even know about the heartless yet, since the heartless didn't exist. I think Maleficient doesn't have anything to do with the hearts of the worlds yet, and I think she's just following her disney movie storyline. Since she met with Terra though, that might have sparked her curiosity about the keyblade users. Also, it might explains about how she knew about the keyholes of the worlds. As for Terra, I think he's just helping her in order for her to help him find MX.Terra, Aqua, and Ven doesn't start out knowing each other i think, and they meet later on and become friends. I do agree about the part where Terra might go searching for more power, but not power of darkness, more so he might search about the power of light more since this game centers more around light then darkness.
Actually they do start out knowing each other as stated here

"Birth By Sleep takes place about 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Before Sora wielded the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. Another master of the keyblade saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. So he ordered his three apprentices (Terra, Ven and Aqua) to seek out Xehanort and his cohort."

Birth By Sleep - Kingdom Hearts Insider

A

Anima Relic

The keyblade master could have apprenticed Terra, Ven, and Aqua individually and not train them at the same time, which would cause them to not know each other untill later.

D

Dexter

Uh no. Nomura said the FM+ Secret Ending was basically the end of the game. So Terra working with Malifcent must have happened before that. I think the reason why Terra is acutally working with Malifcent is because perhaps they struck a deal saying "if you collect all the POH, I'll take of MX, and DS." The other option could be that Malifcent has told Terra lies and turn Terra slowley to the dark side (like Riku in kh1)....//

Galoop

I have trouble believing it because accordingly the Secret Movie is closer to the end of BBS, so I'm assuming the game play with Maleficent takes place before the video. Also, I think that Radiant Garden was taken over 9 years prior to KH1, not 7. So that would leave one year for Terra to help collect PoH.

But I do believe that Maleficent probably helped inform Terra and helped him discover his dark powers.

Yes Quite So.. But If It Was In That Time That He Collected The PoH's, He Would Of Only Collected The Four Wich Would Be Belle, Cinderella, Auroa And Snow White The Other Princesses Of Heart Like Kairi Alice And Jasmine, They Were Collected During The Time Of Sora.... And That Was In 10 Years Time I Doubt They Would Of Put Belle Cindy Snow And Auroa In A Sleeper Cell For 10 Years... And Also Won't There Be Beast's Castle In BBS Becuase If All Of The Previous For PoH's Were Captured During Terra And Maleificent's Time They Would Of Collected Belle Is Well But I Wonder Since Aqua Hasnt' Popped Up And Neither The Beast's Castle Do You Think There Is A Connection?

D

Dexter

The Other Princesses Of Heart Like Kairi Alice And Jasmine,

Then why is Radient Garden (Kiari's world), and Agrabah (Jasmines world) appearing in BBS? SO your statment doesn't make sence...//

Galoop

Then why is Radient Garden (Kiari's world), and Agrabah (Jasmines world) appearing in BBS? SO your statment doesn't make sence...//

because they were collected after BBS, where sora was a keyblade master

D

Dexter

because they were collected after BBS, where sora was a keyblade master

Then why is Jasmine, and kiari appearing in BBS (and presumbeley Alice)???........//

A

Anima Relic

Hold on how could any of them appear in BBS? They were little girls at the time of BBS, and I don't think Nomura would try to come up with a disney storyline of Jasmine and Alice when they were younger. Alice is not even a teenager, so if she was in BBS, she'd be a baby or something close to that.

D

Dexter

Hold on how could any of them appear in BBS? They were little girls at the time of BBS, and I don't think Nomura would try to come up with a disney storyline of Jasmine and Alice when they were younger. Alice is not even a teenager, so if she was in BBS, she'd be a baby or something close to that.

1. Just because there young doesn't mean they can't still be POH
2. Jasmine would be around 12-15. Which means NOT a little girl
3. Alice would be 3-5. Again not a baby.
4. Kiari and Jasmine can appear in BBS because both of there homeworlds appear in BBS

................//

afrobutt

Silver Member
There is something wrong with those theories, why would Maleficient help Terra discover the darkness in his heart,when she herself didn't even know about the heartless yet, since the heartless didn't exist.

>.> <.< since when don't the heartless excist in BBS o_O. What makes u say that?

A

Anima Relic

The heartless dont' even exist yet in BBS, Ansem the wise researched about the heartless before KH1, but AFTER BBS, Ansem the Wise's Apprentices caused heartless to be born.

D

Dexter

>.> <.< since when don't the heartless excist in BBS o_O. What makes u say that

Wow, and I thought Dark Star didn't know anything....sigh......//

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
>.> <.< since when don't the heartless excist in BBS o_O. What makes u say that?

Since Nomura confirmed it in an interview.

Ningacom sounds like a noob to me when it comes to KH.

He is. There is a comittee that lets the noobs know what's what and what, but lately we've been taking a break. I'm actually tired of being the bad guy for the moment. [I'mnot talking about the Newb Adoption Agency] For once,I'd like to dispell a thread without getting lip from someone who's best argument is "you never know"

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
It's been a while since I posted something that I actually thought about, so here it is.

There has been a lot of speculation as to why Terra is working with the greatest villain of all time, Maleficent. Is it to help a friend? Gain dark powers? For all we know, he could be playing her, or she could be playing him.

Here's what I think, I'm pretty sure that him working with Maleficent comes after the battle with MX and the BBS concept video which may or may not be used fully. I think that when Terra saw how power MX's KH was, that he desired the power himself. He would need to find someone who would want that power too, someone wise, but not so involved with light that they wouldn't help. So, Terra found Maleficent, whether by chance, or he knew where to look. She knows about Kingdom Hearts, the real one, and how to get to it, so she and Terra start looking for the PoH's. We know that Radient Garden was destroyed by Maleficent seven years before KH1, so this would have been a three year project before they relocated, or maybe just her.

If this is true, it's possible that they did get all the PoH's, but maybe someone interviened, like, say Mickey. Anyway, I don't much like the whole Terra= Xehanort theory, BUT Maleficent could have had something to do with his appearance change, and his memory erasing. It would also pull over into his Xehanort life, causing him to desire the power of KH.

As a final thought, Terra said that he hated Xehanort. Maybe he hates Xehanort because it was who he became. Riku hates Xehanort too, because it took over him. If Terra is now just a spirit, and he's moping around the Gathering Place, it makes some sense.

This is just something I threw together, and there are holes, so please, fill them and let me know what you think.

BBS (movie) is near the ending of BBS(games). I think Terra was using the darkness maleficient gave..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back