• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and Lingering Sentiment Connection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flickr

Title says it. I've noticed some things about LS and Terra that are...interesting.

YouTube - Terra - The Lingering Sentiment [English Subbed]

Note what position LS is in. Keyblade in front of him, on his knees. In the Jump Festa trailer, you see Terra fall weakly into that same stance.

When he's done talking to Sora, he goes back into that same position and disappears. Obviously his armor is very very similar to Terras.

LS also appears in a sort of cloud of dust...that reminds me of Terra as well. His name means Earth, does it not?

Also, the place they are in. It seems like the EXACT same location where Vanitas was seen fighting Ven. Another coincidence, perhaps?

The first thing LS says is "Aqua...Ven" T__T well..wonder why he says that. His old friends!
He also says "We have met before...I can feel it" He was obviously referring to Riku. He saw him on Destiny islands, with Sora. He mistakes Sora for Riku and goes on. "It isn't you that I have chosen" If you'll remember when Terra was speaking with Riku, he asked why he wanted to see other worlds. Riku repsonded, "I want to be stronger" ...hmm..That makes me think that Terra chose Riku to weild a keyblade, and now, as LS he is confused at why Sora has the keyblade and Riku. "Why is it not him?"

For some reason, Lingering Sentiment goes on to say "Xehanort. Is that you?" Most likely because the only other keybladers he knew were his two friends, Vanitas and Xehanort/MX. Because Terra says "I will never forgive you, Xehanort!" In the Jump Festa trailer, LS gets up and fights Sora.

"I see. The strength in you is- What I sensed in you is-" I'm thinking either he realizes Sora is a capable Keyblade Weilder or something deeper.

So if that is NOT Terra or Terra's unversed, who IS it?! Seriously I'm dying to know this stuff! Please don't flame me. Seriously I'm just putting some facts out that I think are important. :)

State

Awards
No one knows what LS is to Terra but, they are connected, which is pretty obvious taking in consideration its Terra's armor only without the cape. It could be Terra's armor but with a mind of its own, rather, Terra's mind or something of him inside it, like the soul.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
"I see. The strength in you is- What I sensed in you is-" I'm thinking either he realizes Sora is a capable Keyblade Weilder or something deeper.
I'm thinking he might've sensed the factor that got Sora to steal the keyblade off Riku.

So if that is NOT Terra or Terra's unversed, who IS it?! Seriously I'm dying to know this stuff! Please don't flame me. Seriously I'm just putting some facts out that I think are important. :)
No one knows for sure, though the lack of a keychain might be significant in that it could help us figure out what he is.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
No one knows what LS is to Terra but, they are connected, which is pretty obvious taking in consideration its Terra's armor only without the cape. It could be Terra's armor but with a mind of its own, rather, Terra's mind or something of him inside it, like the soul.

dont forget they have the same keyblade (not talking about the remake)

State

Awards
I'm thinking he might've sensed the factor that got Sora to steal the keyblade off Riku.

I beg your pardon? IMO, Sora earned Riku's keyblade, not that he stole it. But just to ask, was it ever established that Sora stole his keyblade?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no one knows if his terra. some people believe is his unversed while others believe its his spirit.
some just dont care...

Nayru's Love

Awards
I beg your pardon? IMO, Sora earned Riku's keyblade, not that he stole it.
On the night of the storm, though.
But just to ask, was it ever established that Sora stole his keyblade?
IIRC, I heard something about Nomura saying how Sora "touched the light" in Riku during the "reach out for the hand" scene, thus resulting in him getting the keyblade.

State

Awards
IIRC, I heard something about Nomura saying how Sora touched the light in Riku during the "reach out for the hand" scene.

How? He never got Riku's hand but, this could also mean that Ventus stole Vanitas' light though. :?

zexyishsmexy

zexyishsmexy

The one in the KH intro, the KHII one would be very late.
but...like you said...he never touches Riku.
In that one...after Riku hands off his keyblade, and they like...put their hands ontop of one another, there is like, a visual light given off, just a little spark.

but yeah...nevermind XD
I...
am totally wrong on this one.

Nayru's Love

Awards
The one on the island.
How? He never got Riku's hand but, this could also mean that Ventus stole Vanitas' light though. :?

Beats me.

Though I'd imagine that the Van reaching for Ven was just the "come to the darkness" symbolism since Sora may have abilities that Ven doesn't have.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
There is obvioiusly a connection between the two...he might be the unversed, might be the soul, maybe something else....honestly, I dont really care what he is

xhavenx

to tell you the truth, i agree with your logic... but i always thought LS WAS Terra all this time lol...

KHD00D

i think its Terras soul controlling his armor and keyblade. what else talks like wind?

Venitas

25 thumbs up... for FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

invasian94

Lingering Sentiment isn't supposed to be revelant its supposed to be a secret boss but of course its Terra, its very unlikely LS is anyone else with the things he says and how he appears. I say just say to think of LS as a boss and not important to the story

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
This kind of made me think That LS is kind of just a freeze frame of Terra in that spot in the trailer you are talking about. Not really Terra, but it would be Terra at that specific time. That might be why Nomura said it didn't matter whether they were the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back