• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
No.

There are too many threads on this pointless topic already - please read through the forums before creating a new thread.

D

Divine Light

i dont think so..

like Icandes said there are already threads on this....

besides they dont act anything alike.
i know we havn't seen how Terra acts but you can tell he is serious from the scans. Axel's all in your face BURN BABY! lol..

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No. Sorry though. even if it was a possibility I beleive it to be the least likely one talked about/ ( unles there is an even more outrageuos one aI dont know about.)

E

Eternal Oblivion

theres been soo many axel is terra threads and none of them make sence in many ways

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
theres been soo many axel is terra threads and none of them make sence in many ways

How many? Because I've been here 2+ years, and I've never seen any but two. The other one on this page, and this one. So, how many have you seen?
We don't need 12 more people coming in here saying the exact same thing, so I'm reporting for stupidity.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I don't think Axel is Terra, but maybe there is a reason why they look alike. Nomura once said in an interview that Ven is supposed to look like Roxas to make the gamer think of Roxas when they look at Ven. So maybe the same goes for A and T, maybe they look alike to make the gamer think of the V and R situation even more. Because Axel and Roxas were bffs, and T and V are probably bffs too.
That was confusing.

canito_q

I don't think so, but it might be true, I mean Roxas and Axel are friends, and Ven and Terras are "friends".
And I have seen your posts, kairiangel, and your a very good poster, so this might be true

Rix

:)
Awards
Your reason for believing that is hair and faceshape? I'm afraid that is not a good enough reason..

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes because similarities between Ven and Roxas are primarilay hair and faceshape but Nomura already conifmred they are two different people but with a connection. So by that Terra may have a connection with Axel but is not him

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes because similarities between Ven and Roxas are primarilay hair and faceshape but Nomura already conifmred they are two different people but with a connection. So by that Terra may have a connection with Axel but is not him

mhmm.. but there are a big difference between the Roxas/Ven similarities than the Axel/Terra similiarities.. Roxas and Ven does look exactly like eachother and Axel and Terra doesn't so in a way we can't compare Axel/Terra and Roxas/Ven.

And BTW. It doesn't look like Axel and Terra has the same body shape either...

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
How many? Because I've been here 2+ years, and I've never seen any but two. The other one on this page, and this one. So, how many have you seen?
We don't need 12 more people coming in here saying the exact same thing, so I'm reporting for stupidity.

I for one have seen plenty. maybe they were on days you didn't visit or something.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
one of the main differances between Roxas and Ven is that Roxas is right handed while Ven is left

I've only seen Ven use his right hand. Where is everyone getting this info he's left handed.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ umm. how should i put this?....NOOOOO!
~ terra and xemnas have more of a resemblance than terra and axel (duh)
~ for all we know the freakin dark soldier could be axel's other
wait a minute! that isn't to bad of a theory once you think about it XD*sarcasm*

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
D: another newb/noob thread... honestly, where do people get these ridiculous ideas?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
D: another newb/noob thread... honestly, where do people get these ridiculous ideas?

Because Axel and Roxas were friends, and according to her Terra and Axel look alike. So because Terra and Ven were friends, she stupidly assumed that Terra=Axel.

A-E-L

T-E-R-R-A

They don't match up. This thread fails, HARD. It needs to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back