• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, An Antagonist: Discuss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Exclude the fact that he seemd to be working together with Maleficient, anyone acknowledge the idea that Terra was actually an Antagonist at the beginning at the game, until some point Ven changed him (Exclude Aqua because of certain reasons, however if you wanna discuss her is okay). A few proof of this could be seen from the secret ending and new scans.

Discuss.

D

Divine Light

i dont really think so...i mean he seemed to ether be like defending Ven or thanking him in every scan we see. i think there is more of a chance of him becoming bad then being bad from the start.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Exclude the fact that he seemd to be working together with Maleficient, anyone acknowledge the idea that Terra was actually an Antagonist at the beginning at the game, until some point Ven changed him (Exclude Aqua because of certain reasons, however if you wanna discuss her is okay). A few proof of this could be seen from the secret ending and new scans.

Discuss.

naw, an antoagonist goes against the Protaginist, whom the story revoloves around. Story revolves around TAV, and the person opposing them is MX.

Blue

home is where the heart is

Discuss.
That's actually not a bad idea...I would certainly like that,we've had too many heroes lately.. xD

shadow_of_light

naw, an antoagonist goes against the Protaginist, whom the story revoloves around. Story revolves around TAV, and the person opposing them is MX.

the story revolving arount them doesn't necessarily mean that one of them can't be an antagonist. they're just the main focus of the game.

I<3Roxas

A protagonist is simply the main character of a story/game. If the game designers want to make it so that said protagonist is evil, they can do that and he's still the protagonist. In this instance, the "good guys" are antagonists to the evil protagonist. People need to stop thinking that the main character has to be good to be a protagonist >.>

I suppose it's possible that he was bad turned good, but I agree that so far his scans have always seemed to be helpful to Ven. I also agree its more likely that he goes bad at teh end than is bad to start.

Soldier Terra

We don't know if MX is actually the bad guy...it could be DS (or Aqua for all we know) <- that was a joke.
but seriously, it could be possible that Terra was influenced to be good by Ven, Hence he thanks him for changing his life around. Then at the end his eyes turn yellow & gets fully possesed by darkness & becomes the Xehanort from KH2? idk

Also...a protagonist dosen't have to be good people. If its the main character, good or bad, they're a protagonist.

afrobutt

Silver Member
We don't know if MX is actually the bad guy...it could be DS (or Aqua for all we know) <- that was a joke.
but seriously, it could be possible that Terra was influenced to be good by Ven, Hence he thanks him for changing his life around. Then at the end his eyes turn yellow & gets fully possesed by darkness & becomes the Xehanort from KH2? idk

Also...a protagonist dosen't have to be good people. If its the main character, good or bad, they're a protagonist.

did i say the words good or bad in any of my post??? No. The main charecter to which the story revolves around= Protangonist (or however u spell it). THe story revloves around TAV. Antagonist is the charecter or force who opposes the Protangonist. COnsidering MX beat the living shit outta TAV, that is considered opposing them. You can't twist it around, and even if Terra went psycho crazy, he would still be a Protagonist

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, I still have an idea, that Terra goes evil, but at the end. I think he gets consumed with rage, over the brutality, MX shows Ven. He ends up owning MX, but the rage is too much, therefore, Aqua or Ven (if he somehow, becomes unfrozen) end up fighting Terra, as the final boss.

Honestly, though, I doubt MX is the final boss, he's shown in too many images. With Terra, most people think he's good, at least.. So, why not twist everybody's sights, with this sudden twist?

UrbanQuattrus

Discuss.

This "working together with Maleficent" idea is jumping to conclusions. All we have is a screenshot that shows Terra talking to Maleficent - for all we know, he's confronting her, or maybe just meeting her for the first time and doesn't yet know she's bad. I could take a picture of Sora and Hades talking early in KH1 and make it look like the same thing. And the secret ending has nothing to do with this, unless you can show me where Maleficent appears in it.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;

Discuss.

Good idea. X3
But i believe Terra could turn into evil at the end..

Xuan

... Idiots always makes me mad...
I SAID, EXCLUDE THE FACT THAT TERRA SEEMED TO BE WORKING TOGETHER WITH MALEFICIENT.
And the secret ending has everything to do with Terra's personality. We could guess their emotions before and now (during secret ending) cause it's the ONLY THING that shows real action, instead of lifeless scans. Look through the secret ending and you can predict many things, which is why you should go back and look closely, but don't stare in awe at the action cause it's not my point.

Terra holding Ven back is something that shows his emotions. Also one thing that MIGHT, I REPEAT MIGHT, says that he turn from bad to good, not the other way around.

The use of Dark power doesn't mean he turns bad or evil. How many times we see Riku use the peowr of Darkness (Remember, eyes turning yellow is a sign of Terra using power of Darkness. Whatever he became, his intention is only one: Defeat MX or seal or whatever. MXMXMX)

I never say that Maleficient working with him has anything to do with secret ending. My point is on Terra an antagonist at first until he turns good. (Terra MIGHT be the 3rd side at first. To make things clearer, see this: Ven Aqua first and good side, MX bad side for now, Terra 2nd bad side for now. Just another game of ABC, if you get what I mean. OH, AGAIN I SAY, MIGHT)

Xuan

UrbanQuattus. Don't worry it's not you. I only direct my anger to specific person who fails their English. However, take into consideration that asking wrong questions on my thread might result in... explosion. I'm very bad in controlling my temper these days.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Aqua or Ven (if he somehow, becomes unfrozen) end up fighting Terra, as the final boss.

There's no guarentee that Aqua's the last playable character.

Honestly, though, I doubt MX is the final boss, he's shown in too many images. With Terra, most people think he's good, at least.. So, why not twist everybody's sights, with this sudden twist?

Yeah, the dude you play as doesn't fight the who owned his best friend as his final enemy...wow, what an interesting world you live in.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
... Idiots always makes me mad...
I SAID, EXCLUDE THE FACT THAT TERRA SEEMED TO BE WORKING TOGETHER WITH MALEFICIENT.
And the secret ending has everything to do with Terra's personality. We could guess their emotions before and now (during secret ending) cause it's the ONLY THING that shows real action, instead of lifeless scans. Look through the secret ending and you can predict many things, which is why you should go back and look closely, but don't stare in awe at the action cause it's not my point.

Firstly, I think you need to chill. There's no need to insult because he misunderstood what you meant or challenged your theory. It happens. Deal with it. Well, yeah the secret ending shows a lot about his personality, especially that he seems very protective of Ven. He pushed him back at the beginning of the fight to go first, and we see him holding Ven and has recently summoned his keyblade. He seems to not like it when people f--k with Ven. But assuming this your theory is correct (which I don't agree with sorry to say) the secret ending wouldn't tell us that he was evil at the beginning. Because the secret ending has been confirmed to be actually in BBS as one of the last scenes.

Terra holding Ven back is something that shows his emotions. Also one thing that MIGHT, I REPEAT MIGHT, says that he turn from bad to good, not the other way around.

Uh okay. What is it? o_O; If you mean him holding Ven back, how does that show he turned from bad to good? He's just very protective of Ven most likely, or for some reason has to be. As I mentioned above.

The use of Dark power doesn't mean he turns bad or evil. How many times we see Riku use the peowr of Darkness (Remember, eyes turning yellow is a sign of Terra using power of Darkness. Whatever he became, his intention is only one: Defeat MX or seal or whatever. MXMXMX)

Since when was eyes turning yellow a sign for using the power of darkness..? Terra is the only one to ever do it, so we don't know what it means. It very well COULD be that, but we can't say for sure can we?

I never say that Maleficient working with him has anything to do with secret ending. My point is on Terra an antagonist at first until he turns good. (Terra MIGHT be the 3rd side at first. To make things clearer, see this: Ven Aqua first and good side, MX bad side for now, Terra 2nd bad side for now. Just another game of ABC, if you get what I mean. OH, AGAIN I SAY, MIGHT)

No, I really don't get it, sorry. First you say Terra might be the 3rd side, then you say he's the second bad side. Perhaps you could clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back