• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ten things u think should have never existed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wii.red24

Sometimes there are things in this world like movies, video games etc. that are released that happen to be so bad we may never speak of them again and we try to pretend they sort of never happened. (RULES OF THIS THREAD) I will post ten things that i think should have never existed and then the next person will post ten things and reasons why if they wish, then the next person will post ten things,etc. etc. >NO SPAMMING THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS FOR EACH USER TO CLEARLY ELABORATE ON TEN THINGS THAT IN THEIR OPINION ARE JUST AWFUL AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE THREAD THEN DONT POST !!!!!!!!<

1. DragonBall Evolution - This movie should have never happened in the first place, the acting is not up to par the movie doesn't try to match up with the canonical events of Dragonball at all since when did Goku attend High School and i don't recall Bulma carrying guns?

2. Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus - I really honestly wanted to like this game but it was just awful it just didn't even have the feel of a Final Fantasy game the gameplay mechanics were so different it was just really hard to take in as a FF game it felt more like a washed up Devil May Cry.

3. Final Fantasy The spirits within - Don't be fooled just because it has the title of Final Fantasy that doesn't mean it's good in fact I couldn't even get through the first hour of it because I was soooo bored FF7 Advent children is 100x better.

4.Kingdom Hearts Rechain of memories - Ok I could understand Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories and i can even understand the card system its kind of cool and it was a new gameplay mechanic at the time however what I don't get is why Square feels they need to rerelease a card game in 3D and sell it as a individual game here in North America and I love Kingdom Hearts no doubt but from my standpoint the Rechain of memories rerelease just didn't feel like a full game to me.

5.Kinect-I really wish Kinect would just disappear off of the face of the planet I'm a gamer and I really have an appreciation for video games and I understand that Microsoft sees money in Kinect so they are going to market to whatever they believe they're target audience is I get it but what really sets me on fire is every single E3 its Kinect Dance Kinect Race Kinect Sing Kinect Move etc etc etc. Its just so overplayed and as a gamer i wish it would just go away like forever.

6.Dragon Ball Z Games - Let me just say this I'm a huge fan of DBZ so I've been watching the series for quite a while now. I remember playing DBZ Budaki when it was first released and then Budaki 2 and 3 and then when Tenkaichi came out i played those games and enjoyed them thoroughly. The last game I remember playing was Dragonballz Burst Limit, it's hard to keep up with all of the Dbz games because they are released every year and there's just so many of them as a fan of DBZ I feel like The DBZ games coming out now really don't do the series justice the older Budaki's were great and i even enjoyed the Tenkaichi series but there's a time when a Video Game series should just call it quits.

7.Green Lantern - This movie was a Huge dissappointment I expected it to be so much better coming from Marvel however it was not what I expected it to be and the movie suffered because of it don't just take it from me this is what rotten tomatoes had to say about the green lantern film Noisy, overproduced, and thinly written - Rotten Tomatoes and I'm sure there were many others like myself who found green lantern to be a big dissappoinment if you're a fan of the movie no offense i just think your movie sucks.

8. Shrek forever after/Shrek the Third - I'm gonna tie two into one here because more or less I think it revolves around the same problem too many sequels in movies. Often times when a really good movie comes out they make a sequel ok that's understandable and if the sequels are good then they'll make another sequel so on and so forth, but you see the problem with that is not really quantity it's quality and often times less effort is put into 3, 4, 5, 6 take for example the Halloween Movies The first two were great and were beloved but its like how many Halloween Movies do we need it's the same with Shrek it started solid with the first couple movies then the others fell flat its just a result of over milking a Movie series its sad but true.

9.DragonBall GT Final Bout - This game was originally released for Playstation consoles back in the 90's its basically similar to DBZ Budaki you can fight against the computer or other players you may also compete in world tournament etc etc, the main reason I hate this game with a passion is the Dubbing for the English version sucks and I don't mean just sucks I mean its (TERRIBLE) also the animation is really blocky and unpleasing to the eye. This game is by far one of the worst DragonBall Games of all time.

10.Xbox Live Subscription - Its sort of dumb that you have to buy a console buy whatever games you want and still have to pay to play online. Microsoft makes a Ton of revenue from Console sales alone and then when u factor in the PC Market u almost have to ask yourself is this really neccessary for Microsoft or for the user no i don't really think so.

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
1. The sun. bitch gave me the worst sunburn

2. data limits

3. guns. swords are just more badass

4. The evil witchdoctor off of Scooby Doo.

5. gravity

6. the need of oxygen to stay alive

7. the sun. ohwait

8. soap operas

9. nerve endings

10. drugs i guess

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Random note:
I saw KH Re: CoM as more of a redo, not a new installment or even a game, just "hey, sorry 'bout that, have some 3D graphics *glitter and rainbows*" and then they went on working on whatever the fuck.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
1. Me.
2. Me.
3. Me.
4. Me.
5. Me.
6. Me.
7. Me.
8. Me.
9. Me.
10. Jesus.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
1. Post limit on Tumblr.
2. Apple. Seriously, get off Samsung's case.
3. Homophobes, or as the term goes today: assholes.
4. 9/11.
5. Cockraches. Ya nasty.
6. The need for my father to ruin my life.
7. Religion extremists.
8. Dust.
9. Wireless caps.
10. Lamar S. Smith.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
1 lyfe
2 lyfe
3 lyfe
4 happiness
5 happines
6 happenis
7 happenis
8 hapenis
9 this thread
10 this thread

damn it now uve made me all depressed

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
1. Julia Gillard (Austrlian PM, she looks like a pelican)
2.^
3.^
4.^
5.^
6. Like Ventus, religion extremists. Being an Atheist, it makes me incredibly annoyed.
7. having a kupotard of a teacher.
8. ^
9. Having a friend say something that you have/collect/like sucks then they like it and talk about it all the time.
10. The ruining of my childhood by my mother.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
>wishing recom never existed
woah there

anyway:
1. sega delaying anarchy reigns when there was nothing coming out in the summer anyway
2. amc splitting up brba season five but at least its something to look forward to

ShailsTDSPT

1- Facebook
2- Greed
3- Facebook
4- Idiots
5- Facebook
6- Dragon Ball Evolution (my father, grandfather, uncle and brother spent the movie facepalming)
7- Facebook
8- Gay haters
9- Facebook
10- Otakus

Sorry guys but I have to add a 11th: FACEBOOK.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Facebook in all seriousness it started out as something great, but once mainstream got hold it was over.

Apple overrated company all time.

Reality T.V

Certain sports that really don't take skill.

Kingdom Hearts Series XD

DBZ Kai ruined the original feel of dbz

Twitter

Celebrities

Yearly releases of games, music, and electronic devices.

Otakus as well.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
1. Butter2. Butter
3. Butter
4. Butter
5. Margerine
6. Disposable Cameras
7. Sporks. (Muthafucka make up your mind)
8. Guitar Hero (Muthafucka that is not how you play guitar)
9. Dolphins (Muthafuckas always taunting me. "Your mom is eeeeeeeeasy!")
10. Burnt Toast. (I just want breakfast dammit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back