• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Telltale's Batman - Summer 2016 - "Alfred will remember that"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I still haven't played this yet (need to finish episodes 6-8 of Minecraft Story Mode still). I also started my PS4 run of The Walking dead in preparation for season 3.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Dang, got excited. Apparently episode 3 isn't out in Europe on ps4. Another day? But I want it now.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Dropping because I don't think we have a general Telltale thread and I don't wanna make a new one
Telltale's Marvel game is Guardians of the Galaxy • Eurogamer.net

The first thing I should mention is I have no knowledge of Guardians of the Galaxy. Still not seen the movie, never really knew it to begin with. And now when I hear it, all I can think of is Chris Pratt. And when I think of Chris Pratt, I think of Andy Dwyer. And then I think of Parks and Recreation.

And now because of that, all I can think of is a Parks and Recreation Telltale Game where you play as Andy.

af728e727ddb4bda9942c846c9e201c1.png

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Epsiode 4 spoilers: Did anyone else half-expected an option prompt to adopt the orphan & make him Robin?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So I blazed through the 4 episodes over these last two days. I don't like Batman, always thought he was a lame superhero who's only power was having money and a really crap backstory and the only movie Batman I like is Ben Affleck (the Lego Movie Batman is also up there).

Hennyways, I think this is the most enjoyable TellTale experience I ever had. I felt like I actually had to think about the decisions despite recognising the thinly veiled impact they would have on the story.

Not knowing the story of many of the Batman characters worked in my favour as well. I had no idea that Vicki Vale was Lady Arkham so I trusted her with a lot of things and went out of my way to please her. Still ended up fucking Catwoman but I was prepared for a Vicki scenario.

I also promised the Joker one favour. Can't wait to see what that is going to be.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Not knowing the story of many of the Batman characters worked in my favour as well. I had no idea that Vicki Vale was Lady Arkham so I trusted her with a lot of things and went out of my way to please her. Still ended up fucking Catwoman but I was prepared for a Vicki scenario.

Lady Arkham is an invention of Telltale & did not exist before this. In every other media Vicki's basically just the Lois Lane of Gotham.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
The only thing that irks me about episode 4 is that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
. I like the voice actor's performance though

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lady Arkham is an invention of Telltale & did not exist before this. In every other media Vicki's basically just the Lois Lane of Gotham.
Oh really? When I googled that name, the character came up so I thought it was pre-established.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I am very impressed with the timescales for these episodes by Telltale. I mean, last game I played without all episodes released was Tales from the Borderlands, and we had to wait like 4 months between episode 1 and 2.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oh really? When I googled that name, the character came up so I thought it was pre-established.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If you click those articles they explitly talk about the TT game & no other media.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*SPOILER WARNING IN THE 1ST FEW SECONDS*
[video=youtube;q9pfBPaHlqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9pfBPaHlqk[/video]

Man, they put a lot of obscure Batman villains in the Arkham scenes, don't think I even know that one. ;)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah I got that glitch. Couldn't stop laughing.

Still, finished off the series. Really enjoyed it, but I had bad frame rate at parts on ps4.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I got the glitch, and a crash right after, too. Otherwise, I had an amazing time with this. The last episode was lacking on Telltale's usual reveals and twists, but the last fight against Vicki was absolutely outstanding. Their use of the camera was by far their best yet.

It's among some of my favorite Telltale games, and I can't wait to see where they go with the series in the future, especially in a season led by Joker. I can't wait to see how they'll really interpret that character.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;XKraaMO8-RM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKraaMO8-RM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back