• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tell me what you think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin Keyblades

I'm new, so i've made this so you can tell everyone what you think.:)

I'll start, this is what i think: Sora, Kiari and Riku have one major thing in common in common, they have all fallen into darkness,

so, I think that the dude with blone hair is sora's shell.Namene (I think thats how you spell it) is Kiari's shell.And the blindfolded dude on ASAS is Rikus shell.

Thats all i can think now, so, until next time bye.

Oh, one last thing, those new heartless, the white ones, they seem to have zippers like the people in the orgonization, mabye they have something incommon.:eek:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Good theory, it makes sense.

What do I think? I hate the idea of shells and stuff...but it might be true. Good thought, lol.

Skatzo

i never thought the blindfold dude cud be a shell, i thought it was the real riku, until i completed CoM and found he didnt wear a blindfold

brbrose

namine is not a shell...if she was it would probably mean that kairi is a witch, which she is not, and also it would mean that namine lived in traverse town which she probably did not

the_titan

ive been readin kh articles 4 awhile and ive come 2 doubt that the blindfolded unknown, the blonde haired kid, and namine r shells

the blindfolded unknown is probably the real riku with a cloak and blindfold on
the blonde haired kid is a totally new character appearing in kh2
namine is a character introduced in com having nothin 2 do with kairi

the shell idea is weak

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
okay you are tottally wrong, not just because all the facts are against you but i also beleive you are wrong. here is why.
I think that the dude with blone hair is sora's shell
disproven, a shell is a body and soul, BHK weilds two keyblades, if there is no heart there is no keyblades, so therefore, BHK can't be anyones shell.
Namene (I think thats how you spell it) is Kiari's shell
no again, kairi had a shell when she did not have a heart, you encountered it on hook's ship. that was her shell, and she got her heart back, so she no longer has a shell.
And the blindfolded dude on ASAS is Rikus shell.
no BFU is riku, not riku's shell. besides, riku got his heart back, so he to has no shell.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Twin Keyblades said:
I'm new, so i've made this so you can tell everyone what you think.:)

I'll start, this is what i think: Sora, Kiari and Riku have one major thing in common in common, they have all fallen into darkness,

so, I think that the dude with blone hair is sora's shell.Namene (I think thats how you spell it) is Kiari's shell.And the blindfolded dude on ASAS is Rikus shell.

Thats all i can think now, so, until next time bye.

Oh, one last thing, those new heartless, the white ones, they seem to have zippers like the people in the orgonization, mabye they have something incommon.:eek:
I don't THINK that theory is ture just ask the guys at the bhk topic 2.0

Twin Keyblades

I guess your right,

but I've got a new question...
Who is namene ( and could someone please tell me how to spell her name) and why did she leave the island and how how if they were really young, the walls that seperated the worlds would still be there.
any one got answers?

HOOBASTANKIE

Twin Keyblades said:
how how if they were really young, the walls that seperated the worlds would still be there.
any one got answers?

It's spelled Namine, and she was a witch from Chain of Memories who messed with Sora by rearranging and changing his chains of memories. She made him think that he was to protect her, and not Kairi.
Namine never left any island, as far as we know. We've only seen her in COM so far.

As for that last question, I don't even understand it.

Twin Keyblades

Wait, who said anything about a shell dissapearing...

when they were in castle oblivion, sora said "i remember a girl, when we were playing on the beach she would always draw us then one day she was gone''

how did she get off the island if the walls that seperated the worlds would still be there.
and where did she go before getting to castle oblivion?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
when they were in castle oblivion, sora said "i remember a girl, when we were playing on the beach she would always draw us then one day she was gone''

how did she get off the island if the walls that seperated the worlds would still be there.
and where did she go before getting to castle oblivion?
*rolls eyes* have you played COM? namine replaced sora's memorys! that never really happened!

KeybladeKid1127

I am afraid that you r wrong because if they were a shell they wouldn't be able to expressing feeling like how Namine cried in CoM when she told Sora she was srry about chaging his memories and if they were shells i don't think they would be able to talk because there is nothing in them but darkness and if all there is is darkness in them they would not be able to use Keyblades so that mean the the BFU and the BHK are not shells.

Twin Keyblades

well SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

i only got it last week off ebay.

But serously how can you all be so sure that a shell is just the body, and who says it dissepers if the heart comes back.........

black acid

Heros need Villains
KeybladeKid1127 said:
I am afraid that you r wrong because if they were a shell they wouldn't be able to expressing feeling like how Namine cried in CoM when she told Sora she was srry about chaging his memories and if they were shells i don't think they would be able to talk because there is nothing in them but darkness and if all there is is darkness in them they would not be able to use Keyblades so that mean the the BFU and the BHK are not shells.

okey sorry but I'm gonna stop you on that one,just brcause something's a shell doesn't really mean that that shell could not have felling(you watch way too meany sic fi movies),and seconed namine's nota shell of kairi's she's a shadow(tecnecal sense):eek:

A

Audo

Im tottaly with Kero. Place CoM NOW! Naminé made up all of those memories up. She never was on the Island. It was all apart of the Org.'s Plan. Do you know who the Org. is? Those arent Heartlesses they are Dusks. You are SOO far behind. Kairi hasnt ever feel into darkness. When your heart is taken by the darkness or whatever, your body and soul become a shell which looks EXACTLY like you did and when your heart rejoins your body the shell gets completely eleminated. DiZ is Ansem's Shell and they look like each other. As said by Kero None of them are shells. Sora fell into darkness and got his body back thus meaning his shell was terminated, Kairi had her heart in Sora's but she her heart rejoined her body so if there was a shell it was elimnated, Riku's Heart and body was taken over by Ansem's Heart and then Ansem sent Riku's heart to KH and Ansem used Riku's Body to take on Ansem's Physical form. When Sora destroyed Ansem Riku got his body back so if a shell waqs created it was terminated. Also liek Kero said you need a heart to weild a keyblade and BHK weilds Two, A Shel doesnt have a heart thus meaning BHK has a heart.
Okay got the message good. Replay KH and CoM before you make a theory.
EDIT:
To KKid- A Soul is what has your feelings in it etc, Shells are nto filled with Darkness they are Twilight Netheir dark nor light.
To Topic Creator- We know thats how shells work because Ansem said so in Ansem Report 13

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Im tottaly with Kero. Place CoM NOW! Naminé made up all of those memories up. She never was on the Island. It was all apart of the Org.'s Plan. Do you know who the Org. is? Those arent Heartlesses they are Dusks. You are SOO far behind. Kairi hasnt ever feel into darkness. When your heart is taken by the darkness or whatever, your body and soul become a shell which looks EXACTLY like you did and when your heart rejoins your body the shell gets completely eleminated. DiZ is Ansem's Shell and they look like each other. As said by Kero None of them are shells. Sora fell into darkness and got his body back thus meaning his shell was terminated, Kairi had her heart in Sora's but she her heart rejoined her body so if there was a shell it was elimnated, Riku's Heart and body was taken over by Ansem's Heart and then Ansem sent Riku's heart to KH and Ansem used Riku's Body to take on Ansem's Physical form. When Sora destroyed Ansem Riku got his body back so if a shell waqs created it was terminated. Also liek Kero said you need a heart to weild a keyblade and BHK weilds Two, A Shel doesnt have a heart thus meaning BHK has a heart.
Okay got the message good. Replay KH and CoM before you make a theory
wow, i think that is one of the few times someone whole heartedly agrees with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back