• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► tell me i'm not being unreasonable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
He needs to grow some balls and get over it.

I promise I'm done with this.

this is usually a lie. giiirlll, just keep ignoring him until one day when you least expect it, when you see him at school just pretend he's not there. flirt with other guys, look your best and be like boooyah.

no wonder why you broke up with him.
he can't get a grip of himself. [/childish]

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
tell him to go get drunk in his backyard, have a cry and then bottle himself in the face.

but that would involve having to talk to him again, i guess, and i concur with everyone else that you should just ignore this fleshy scrotum.

just fucking burn the dude. set him on fire and let him burn badly. you're not going to feel good about it but he'll be better for it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
just ignore him, he's immature, insecure, clingy, and I don't even know what he wants from you at this point.

either he'll eventually be over it or he won't, but either way you don't owe him anything. no response is the best response.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
thank you everyone this is a basically solid response wow but i have to say that watching that gif of yosuke rolling around in the trash can for a full minute made me feel better more effectively than your actual response, ham-chan

CaptainKchuckles

I didn't even read the original post passed the first few sentences because I don't need to. You aren't unreasonable. Tell the person to Fuck off. I had a problem with an ex that wouldn't leave me alone after we broke up and there really isn't any getting through to some people. Just block the fool on everything you have. Facebook, skype, texting calling, all that jazz. Excommunicate and you'll be happier i guarantee it

HayIsCheaper

Nah you aren't being unreasonable.
The thing is, with breakups, it's hard to go on the next day and change how you've been acting towards that person. All of that time you spent together, the way you act towards each other, becomes a habit for them to act that way towards you. So it's hard to give it up on such short notice.

A lot of people don't get that. Saying "I love you", etc. after you've broken up, it's difficult to realize it's not OK to say that anymore. because you're just used to saying it and you like the response you would previously receive back.

But on the other side, those people don't get that you also want to be left alone. It takes time for both sides.
I was a COMPLETE idiot after my first breakup lol. But after a lot of time, I realize that kind of crap happens to EVERYONE. (i mean, ever damn song and movie plot have some sort of relationship shitcrap or subplots) and you move on. and so do they. Since then, I've experienced a ton of what he must have from me by other people which made me realize just how kupoing idiotic and childish I was being. I'm much better at handling those types of situations with other people now. I try not to hurt their feelings. Hopefully your ex will realize the same!

Everything will eventually be awesome for both sides. You will be happy, and they will come to realize why you are happier without them!

Last edited:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
lol+cats.jpg

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
!!COOL UPDATE!!

he's dating one of my best friends now!!!!! :| it is really awkward and i can hardly talk to anyone anymore without hearing about his dumb ass reddit jokes and dull life!! he doesnt even appreciate her for who she is he just wants to make out with someone ugh ugh ugh!

also i get this in my ask box today

eucrustes asked:
at 10:40am on August 10, 2012
Um, hey, sorry to bother you, but my mom was wondering how you were doing.

hiS MOM???????????? i cant even

i like his mom, i probably like his mom more than i like him, but idk man this is ridiculous i dont know

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
!!COOL UPDATE!!

he's dating one of my best friends now!!!!! :| it is really awkward and i can hardly talk to anyone anymore without hearing about his dumb ass reddit jokes and dull life!! he doesnt even appreciate her for who she is he just wants to make out with someone ugh ugh ugh!

also i get this in my ask box today

eucrustes asked:
at 10:40am on August 10, 2012
Um, hey, sorry to bother you, but my mom was wondering how you were doing.

hiS MOM???????????? i cant even

i like his mom, i probably like his mom more than i like him, but idk man this is ridiculous i dont know

His mom? You kupoing kidding me? xD

Dear God, this guy. It seems to me this dude is trying everything he can to get your attention and is thinking of lousy excuses to do so. Ignore this dramaqueen.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
IS IT NOT ENOUGH THAT HE HAS ZOE'S ATTENTION??? IS SHE NOT GOOD ENOUGH?? SHES PROBABLY HOTTER THAN ME AKSDFL;

JESUS H. CHRIST

@___@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back