• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► tell me i'm not being unreasonable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
my ex-boyfriend keeps bugging me. i know this sounds like i'm being a total prig but since i broke up with him in may he's sent me at least four emails (with full paragraphs) condoning my decision, then condemning it, then coming to terms with it, then questioning it. they always seemed to be like 'okay, after this i'll leave you alone, but i can't sleep unless you tell me: did you really love me! did i waste my money! blah blah etc' and every time i responded it would always be another WAIT ONE MORE QUESTION THEN I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE!

i went through several bouts of this, reassuring him that i did enjoy the time we spent together and i didn't lie when i said i love him and all those bananas and he even wrote a tumblr post about how he was just upset that he was out $300 (an exaggerated amount for gas/food spent in 6 months over a girl) and wouldn't have anyone to make out with this summer. he wrote about me a lot on his tumblr and it was mainly about how i ruined his day-to-day life. essentially he is very disappointed that he won't have a girlfriend to spend his last summer before college with. i told him how stupid that was and he seemed to understand.

i was at my friend alix's recently and he messaged her on facebook about whether one of our friends (zoe) would date him. one of my best friends, weirdly? he talked all about how he was over me and he thought she was cute and he wanted to get out and have fun again and whatever. (alix told him that was a very bad idea to start a relationship with a junior when he's going to college in the fall but it was his decision so whatever. he was like oh okay)

so tonight i get a message from alix that he's been desperately messaging her, trying to get me to talk to him ONE LAST TIME (how many times have i heard one last time now) and how he wishes i would explain again so he doesn't feel like he was used. this is after i sent him all those replies to his emails and stopped responding to his constant tumblr messages and texts about how he wasn't used and that he needs to stop distorting the past because of his own insecurities and i am just fed up. i am sick of having to tell someone what happened when they were there for it themselves. maybe he's gonna mess up his memories of what happened and make them all dark and gloomy and turn me into a terrible person but i know that's not what happened, and it seems like no matter how hard i try i can't get him to see that.

so i told her that i don't want to deal with it. she's probably going to be upset with me for not having patience with him, and he's probably going to be upset too but i don't care he can go try and date zoe and be disappointed because she won't go out with a guy that has that many insecurities anyway

sorry i had to rant okay khi here you go heres some personal life to chew on and answer if you feel like i am pitiable at all uguu ganbatte

UCdYJ.gif

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I have to say that it sounds like you've gone above and beyond after this break up to comfort him. It seems like he's just not going to be able to let go of you until he finds another girl to be completely enamored with and you really shouldn't have to deal with him at all. You don't owe him anything.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Don't be sorry, he's the one who's bitchin about common courtesy.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
whew feeling less guilty. thanks for the replies so far

It seems like he's just not going to be able to let go of you until he finds another girl to be completely enamored with

yeah and i was a little upset to think that it would be zoe. i want him to move on, but i want it to be away from me and our "friend group"

which is hard when i want to stay friends with most of these people

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
sounds like grief stages to me

which is obviously something he needs to deal with

honestly, your only fault was responding to him at all

probably just making it harder for him to wake up

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i'll spam him with really awkward anon stuff until he quits

such as: "is your refrigerator running??"

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
You made the right decision in not contacting him. He seems a bit codependent, bitter, and immature. The best thing for both of you is just ignore him, like you've been. You don't owe him anything.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah, you've said what you needed to say, multiple times infact, so your part is done. He just needs to fiddle around down their and find his pair so he can move on with his life.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
you are not being even remotely unreasonable

seconding steph

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
woke up to this in my tumblr ask box

The reason I keep asking you these things is because I feel like you don't care about what happens to me anymore. And knowing that at one point you did more than anything makes me feel bitter. I had a great time dating you too, but I want to remember ending it well. I keep messaging you because whenever you respond, it feels like you're just doing the bare minimum to respond. And I've moved on. I'm in a thing now. I can promise that if you respond well, I can let it be. Please deal with this.

cant decide whether i should ignore it or tell him to go away

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
hahaha i ignored it and i get this

This is my last message. I saw your response to Alix and I realised that you were right. I am seeing this wrongly. I'm sorry that I keep whining about this. I'll stop now. At this point I feel more ashamed than anything. I truly hope that college and stuff is good for you. I promise I'm done with this.

you better be <_<

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
If he's done does that mean that I can start. I know I'm new but hows this: Why didn't I see you last night, why didn't you answer my text, are you mad at me, can we hang out sometime, I know were not a thing but can I still tell my family that we are, are you mad at me, why won't you respond, the is the last time I binge call you, are you just disappointed or angry, can I be reimbursed for the movie tickets and food? I promise I won't ask again but are you mad at me or something? Never mind, my girlfriend just got here gotta go.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
oh my fcuking goodness this guy sounds like he has a constantly menstruating vagina in between his legs send him a pack of fcukin tampons and tissues in the mail and tell him to get over it you don't want him put his dick in someone else's hole and leave you the holy frig alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back