• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tell a Riddle, answer the previous one.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Because there isn't a previous riddle, I cannot answer it.

Why is the raven like the writing desk?

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Actually, that riddle is designed to be nonsensical, and according to its author, Lewis Carroll, he never intended for there to be any real answer to the question: “why is a raven like a writing desk?” The entire point of the riddle is that it has no answer, although numerous people have come up with creative interpretations of the riddle, as such there is no answer to that riddle, thus I can not answer the riddle, thus your board is dead.
You mad, bro?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Actually, that riddle is designed to be nonsensical, and according to its author, Lewis Carroll, he never intended for there to be any real answer to the question: “why is a raven like a writing desk?” The entire point of the riddle is that it has no answer, although numerous people have come up with creative interpretations of the riddle, as such there is no answer to that riddle, thus I can not answer the riddle, thus your board is dead.
You mad, bro?

No, I am not mad. I know. I'm mad that you didn't say another riddle. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back