• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tekken 6 Dark resurrection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Storyline: Wang Jinrei is announced the winner of the King of Iron Fist 5, defeating Heihachi Mishima for the right to fight and save his friend Jinpachi Mishima from himself.

The battle between the two friends was long, as both fighters were evenly matched. But no matter how much they tried, they could not bring themselves to finish off their opponent.

Jinpachi resigns to his fate and says, "It appears that no one was able to stop me."

The man transformed into an even greater form, then disappeared in a pillar of light. When the dust cleared, it was as if he was never even there.

Wang looks on in awe as his old friend seems to disappear from the plane of reality. "It must be the Mishima curse! Jinpachi, it appears that my work is far from done. I will find a way to relieve you of your inner demon!"

Realizing that the work he must now do can only be done alone, Wang passes on the Mishima Zaibatsu to Jin Kazama.

Jin's first task was to try and locate his mother, who he learned was still alive. But when he arrived at the supposed location of where he would find her, he was attacked by a creature he believed that he himself had killed: Ogre. As he left the now-ruined area, he was surrounded by Jacks. The place where he had fought Ogre was actually one of G-Corporation's many labs. And that's when it occurred to him: G-Corporation was the one who had his mother.

Ten months pass...

If Jin wanted to take out G-Corporation, he must make sure that no one else would fall victim to their schemes As a result, he hosts the Kazama Tournament of True Might to gather fighters from the previous tournaments and warn them of G-Corporation's plot.

Another two months pass, and Jin prepares to take G-Corporation head-on.

And so the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 began...

Rules

1.Put "A new challenge!?" on top of template
2.No godmodding or powerplaying
3. No onelining and literacy
4.Participate (Will be kicked out if no reply in 2 days)
5. Swearing is allowed 24-7
6. No killing another rp'er unless give permission
7.by them or person
8.Romance is..okay as long as it doesn't interfere in rp
9.No spamming
10.Have fun

((Basically me or Fuzzy2k9 play the bosses and fight against the combatants.We get to choose who wins the fight by judging.However,anyone who loses isn't initially out the rp but can continue rping on the sidelines.))

Template

Name:
Fighting style:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Techniques: (Optional)

My Template
Name:Jin Kazama
Nationality: Japanese
appearance:
http://img.stern.de/_content/54/30/5...pfer13_400.jpg
Fighting style:
Personality: Calm,cool,collected,Hot-headed,Kind,Determined
Bio:Jin Kazama a son of fate,born to Jun Kazama and Kazuya Mishima, entered the King of Iron fist tournament 5 in order to rid himself of the Devil Gene within his blood by completely obliterating the souirce of his hatred;the devil gene within his blood;Jinpachi Mishima.However Jin Kazama's path was blocked by Wang Jinrei who engaged in battle with his old friend.In the conclusion there was no winner and Jinpachi fleed,and instead Jin was handed the Mishima Zaibatsu.Being head of the Zaibatsu Jin had come to startling revelation his Mother was alive and that G-corporation was the ones responsible for his mother dissapearance.Realizing he needs allies Jin hosts the King of Iron fist tournament 6 in order to take on the corporation head on.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
"A New Challenge?!

Name: Slade
Fighting Style: Mui Tai
Nationality: Japanesse (but he seems american)
Appearance: He wears a white long sleeve shirt with a black short sleeve jacket above it. He also has black jeans, blue eyes, and light skin. He also wears goggles over his eyes. He has brown hair like Hworang. He weaes black sneakers and black gloves too. He's also real muscular.
Personality: Calm, quiet, and he can get competetive.
Bio: Slade is a teenager he traveled from Japan to America where he learned to speak english and then he traveled to Australia where he learned the fighting art of Mui Tai. He competed in many tournaments and one day he was notified by one of his friends about the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6. He then enters to take on the best.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(sorry to correct but Asuka won the tournment)
A new challenge!?
Name: Dan Shiraki
Fighting style:street and fire bird arts(not enfinsized on fire bird arts though)
Nationality: Japan/ american
Appearance: normal sized and kinda skinny. Wears glasses
Personality: He's a kind person who only wants to help others yet he isn't afried to speak his mind.
Bio: Dan is a decendant of what is known as the Fire bird clan. He didn't know much martial arts but after seening how brave Asuka was decided to train and enter
Techniques: He has one fire ball that he can only use twice. The rest are street fighting sorta moves

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
A new challenge!?

Name: Asuka Kazama
Fighting style: Kzama arts
Nationality: Japan
Appearance:
Asuka_Feng_by_masamuna.jpg
If you can't tell it's the one with brown hair and is a girl.
Personality: tom boy and brash
Bio: After the "incedent with Jin in the last tournament she thought about what happened and the weird energy that came from her hands. After hearing of the Kazama tournament she jumped up wondering who had her last name, also thought maybe she could get back at Jin for what happened.
Techniques: play the game

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
A NEW CHALLENGER?!

Name:Jimmy Valentine(not real name)
Fighting style: Pentjak Silat(yes, this is a real fighting style)
Nationality:Indonesian
Appearance:Spikey black hair, earings on both ears, black jacket, white muscle shirt, black pants
Personality:cocky, patient, hates goody-goodies,
Bio: N/A
Techniques:Full Body Barrage(attacks every body part in an all out asault

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Arg! Scratch that last post! Gotta use a Tekken character.

A NEW CHALLENGER?!

Name:Yoshimitsu
Fighting style: N/A
Nationality:Japanese(?)
Appearance:
jrp8wg.jpg

Personality:quite, odd,"righteous"
Bio: With Brian dead and his creator's death avenged, Yoshimitsu decides to do good bye ridding the world of the Mishima Zaibatsu(thinking a Mishima is still in charge).

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A new challenge?!

Name: Lilac Mishima
Fighting style: Kickboxing/Martial Arts
Nationality: Japanese
Appearance:
anime-girl.jpg

Personality: Lilac acts very cold and cruel, but she has her reasons for this. She has a strong sense of justice and will protect the innocent if it is necessary.
Bio: Lilac is a mystery even to herself. Being the daughter of Heihachi's dead daughter, she was put through a series of tests when she was very young. She was cursed with the Devil Gene that she has been unable to control to this day. When she first came into contact with the Devil Gene at the age of ten, she almost killed Heihachi. Ever since then, she has been seeking Jin Kazama, the only one who can help her. That is why she has entered the King of Iron Tournament 6.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Tekken Rp, dam wanted Jin but i'll take the next best thing Kazuya.

"A New Challenge?!

Name: Kazuya Mishima
Fighting Style:
Nationality: Japanesse
Appearance:
kazuya_mishima.jpg

http://tekken4ever.free.fr/IMG/KazuyaDR.jpg
Personality: Cold Blooded, Heartless
Bio:Kazuya Mishima is the son of Heihachi Mishima. When Kazuya was a child, he was thrown off of a cliff by his father, who claimed that his son was weak and if he was to be his successor, he was to not only live through the fall, but climb back up the rocky wall as well. Kazuya's survival was assured through a deal with the Devil, he would kill Heihachi as revenge. Kazuya is back again to kill Heihachi gain control of his family company. He has also come to meet his son Jin and take the devil gene within him and maybe others in order to become truly powerful.

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
A new challenge!?

Name: Kai Toriyama
Fighting style: Taijutsu
Nationality: Japanese/Russian
Appearance:
walloso01.jpg

Personality: Cold-hearted, calm, cool, collected, Stubborn, Kind, Merciful, Twisted
Bio: An introverted young man who has a tough mentality into fighting.Kai had a very hard childhood. At a young age he was taken in by his grandfather after his parents mysteriously died. Kai is a realist and is best at everything he does. Kai is a dark, serious young man whose view of the world is “Foolish” and disdains everyone.He also carries a deep hatred for the Mishima clan for killing his uncle,destroying the abbey and making his life a living hell.Kai was then found himself in an abbey which was similar to a fighting club for gifted children. On that day Kai changed and was forced to become a killing-machine. However, due to an invasion by Mishima Zaibatsu everyone was killed (except Kai). Witnessing the destruction of the abbey before his eyes Kai went into hiding then went into a state of shock and self-hatred and everything about him. As the rain fell Kai knew what he had to do. “I promise on this day I shall become avenger!” shouted Kai as he shook his fist which was radiating with energy.

Techniques:

~Spiral survivor

~ Blaze missle

~ Fire storm

~ Hell fire

~Fire arrow

~ Flare revolution

~Much more

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
OOC: Alright,let's get this bitch started

IC:

"Welcome to Tokyo,Japan, fighters across the world! shouted A man in a black Tuxedo with a group of security guards that stood in front of a large gate greeting a large group of fighters that came pouring out of a ship. "However, more importantly I would like to say welcome to the King of Iron fist tournament 6 sponsored by Master Jin Kazama!",shouted the man in the black tuxedo. "However, the tournament won't begin now I ensure you information reguarding it shall be spoken by Nightfall in the Mishima Zaibatsu compound."said the man in the black Tuxedo.The crowd of angry fighters began to shout nasty words at the man in the tuxedo or mumuring. "Enough!Until then I suggest you accomadate yourselves to the nearest hotel!Now I shall begin the unveiling of the gate!"shouted the man in the tuxedo as he pressed a couple of buttons on the Tel aviv.

“Now arriving…Gate 13, non-stop from Tel Aviv. Welcome to Tokyo.”

The gate soon flew open and a river of people entered in the King of Iron fist tournament began to emerge from Gate 13 just as the computerized voice had finished that sentence.As soon as gates opened an entire view of the main street of Tokyo was revealed. The view was From this herd came an odd mix of numerous languages. Some of it was English, some was Arab, some was Japanese, but a good majority of it was Hebrew. Together they created a symphony of sound that was truly unique in its own way.

A young man with dark gray hair and black jacket and a white scarf who stood amongst the building in Tokyo looking at the fighters that gathered in the main street of Tokyo. "I guess everyone is against me in this case it might evolve into a war."said Kai as he grabbed his arm.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Slade looked out the window of his plane that came from Australian he thne saw the plane was landing soon. Once it came down, Slade walked off and said," So this is the tournament area?" He then walked down the main street of Tokyo. There he stood and watched the amazing fighters come into the area. He then said," I wonder where this Jin Kazama is?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back