• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<< : Teishoku no Yume GFX :>>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
{ teishoku.n.o.[ y u m e ] GFX }
{ we are the ambrosial etherealists of memories
Distant l i g h t and dreams bind us together...
a s o n e;
[weavers of chained memories.]

~-&~-&~-&~-&-~

We are NOT only a clan but a group of f r i e n d s, a little society of people,
a family who works t o g e t h e r . We ignore all trends
and do what we do best. Whether it is .o.u.t. of -s-t-y-l-e- or in,
we are weavers of [ chains of memories ].
<< This is our dream--in full color. >>

. : M e m b e r s : .
Shiro-Chan
.Oathkeeper.
*Oathkeeper*
monkeybutt
Darky Dee
Sweet Raine
Darkriku14
xxTsukixx
Tidus90
Ryu
Takushi Rena
Heartless Whisper
Boondock Saint
Tux_

._.-._.-._.-._.-._-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.

NO NEW MEMBERS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY APPLICATION.
THERE WILL BE INVITATIONS SENT OUT TO THOSE WE HAVE IN MIND.
SHOULD THEY CHOOSE TO ACCEPT, THEY WILL BE ADDED.
WE WILL OPEN APPLICATIONS UP TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
WHEN THE NEED ARISES.

RULES​
1.) Keep spam to a minimum--make your post worth something. Legibility is a must. ^_^
2.) No flaming. Period. No negative criticism, either.
3.) Assignments are optional, but you must complete one out of every four posted
in order to remain active. Keep an eye out for them!
4.) Suggestions for assignments are encouraged! We will have assignments such as fanart, fanfiction, poetry, and other types of art every once in a while as well.

.:where to find us:.
http://www.freewebs.com/AmbrosialMystic [under construction
ambrosialmystic@hotmail.com
Filelodge: Ambrosial_Mystic
Photobucket: AmbrosialMystic
Fileupyours: AmbrosialMystic
Fanfiction.net: AmbrosialMystic [ www.fanfiction.net/~ambrosialmystic ]

<< a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory
a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream
I wanna line the pieces up...
yours and mine. >>

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

OMFG this clan rocks!!

i'd join up, but i can't leave FDD, too many memories T__T

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
Thanks for the good luck wishes, guys. ^_^ We'll talk about the whole "alliance" thing and get back to you all.

In the meantime--anyone who's received an invitation from Shiro-chan and would like to accept can PM me so I can add you to the list, if you'd like to accept. Expect our first assignment soon!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Wanna battle after you get enough members? xP

Best two GFX clans battling it out, it'll be great ^^

Epilogue

killjoy princess
.Oathkeeper. said:
Thanks for the good luck wishes, guys. ^_^ We'll talk about the whole "alliance" thing and get back to you all.

In the meantime--anyone who's received an invitation from Shiro-chan and would like to accept can PM me so I can add you to the list, if you'd like to accept. Expect our first assignment soon!

.Oathy., can you send out some invites as well? I've already sent out three. ;3 You already know who they are, I think. Since we did discuss this on AIM. :3

Alrighties, for the alliances...we'll talk that stuff over on the messanger. ^-^ Looking forward to the first assignment. And when I get back my computer...(on laptop, a crabby one ;-; ) then pressies are what I shall make for you all. xD

shiro

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
Whee! Sounds good, Shiro. I'm also extending another invite, since a certain person so nicely stickied us and asked nicely to be considered. ^_^

Anyway, first official sig done in CS2. I was a little iffy with the controls, since I've used PS6 my whole GFXing experience time. Here it be...let's see our first official clan crit!

w35112526.png

EDIT://

Unsharp mask is your friend, quoteth the Tux-master.
w35113256.png

Epilogue

killjoy princess
.Oathkeeper. said:
Whee! Sounds good, Shiro. I'm also extending another invite, since a certain person so nicely stickied us and asked nicely to be considered. ^_^

Anyway, first official sig done in CS2. I was a little iffy with the controls, since I've used PS6 my whole GFXing experience time. Here it be...let's see our first official clan crit!

w35112526.png

w35113256.png

Haha, I see. This is great. ^-^

Loving the tag hmm...let's see what can be crit'ed.

You know the stroke on the Kairi photo? D: Maybe changing the "outside" to inside would look better.

The colors are wondferul, the theme, the feel are love. <3 Will be tagging soon hopefully. :3

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
.Oathkeeper. said:

w35112526.png

w35113256.png

Hey, I was reading your other post and how you said that the colors are "Wonky"...I don't really think they're wonky. The fact that they're different makes this siggy even more uber amazing. I love the colorscheme. Actually, I just love how the whole thing is dedicated to Sora and Kair since they are, afterall, LOVE itself. Gah, I'm such a cheesehead...>_>

Anyway, the only thing that I sort of bugs me is the really bright area around Sora's left eye...it's way too bright compared to the whole siggy. The scanlines are ok, but they kind of look odd on the photo of Kairi...maybe you should have them go a different way, or maybe not have them at all??? Not really sure.

Regardless, it's another WONDERFUL creation by the famous .Oathy.!

E

Eclipse

omg oathy........if i wasn't already in FDD, i would run to this oathy shrine hands down........*cries from the loyalty to FDD*.....

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Silver Silence said:
omg oathy........if i wasn't already in FDD, i would run to this oathy shrine hands down........*cries from the loyalty to FDD*.....
Technically you couldn't. :3 It's invites only so if they don't invite you, you have slim to none chance to get in until they start accepting applicants.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Thanks for reminding Silver Silence and everyone that Balmung.

Well anyways back on to clan stuff; since we already sent out invitations to at least -- I dunno' probably five people? What do you think our first assignment should be? I know it's too early but what do you want it to be? ^-^ Honestly right now I'd prefer it to be something like poetry or avatars :3.

Love Believer_x accepted her invite and so did Darky Dee, so .Oathy. would you do the honors and edit the members section; also I spotted a typo in our motto there. xD "emories" That was the memories part right? ^-^ I'm still waiting for two more replies but hopefully they accept the invite! And when we get our clan all together and completely established, I'll send everyone the special PM or just instant message them if they are online with the private clan info. You know what I'm talking about right .Oathy. (site, ff account, pw, etc)?

Another critique for your tag:

The left side where Sora's hair stands out really needs to be spiced up IMO. Maybe placing another screenshot of them there...like the embracing one or the one where they have their hand in hand thing going on from the intro, that'd make it look more exciting on the left.

I'll think it was just left alone in the darkness of no Oathy love if you keep the left side that way xD, abused by the non-tender love and jealousy that it feels from all the love the center and right side got. ;-; Also the lighting is alright on the center and right, but I think you should fix up the lighting a bit on the center, makes it too light.

Another thing is his eye, I agree with *oathy* about the stuff by Sora's left eye...it looks wierd. Seems like floating baby powder. ><;

That's all for now. ^-^

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
BOOM BAM BUH CHING. I've arrived.

As for critique: I also feel something about Sora's left eye is a bit too bright. But other than that, the whole tag is spiffy. I heart it lots. <3

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
BOOM BAM BUH CHING. I've arrived.

zOMG, it's DARKEH! Welcome to the clan. ^_^ Awesome to have you.

I have to run to Best Buy (I be applying for a summer job xD), but when I get back I'll finish sending invitations and edit the members section. And OOPS! "emories" doesn't sound quite right, does it? Will fix very soon. Anyone who has made/wants to make a clan banner can do so! I'll post it in the main post and rotate everyone's clan tag every so often.

Thanks for the critiques on the tag!!! Yeah, not sure what's up with Sora's face. >_>;; That's how the stock looked when I first stuck it in. Maybe I can superimpose a better shot of that side of his face later.

Well, Shiro was working like a dog last night getting us a fanfiction account, a website, photo hosting, music hosting, vid hosting *pants for breath*...just about EVERYTHING. So be sure to check them out! Shiro, post some linkage soon!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Haha, I will.

darkriku14 is in the clan since he accepted his invite that I sent out! ^-^ The linkage you guys want? Alright. All we need is one more....or was it two? xD

freewebs: AmbrosialMystic [ The site is not done yet ]
our email is ambrosialmystic@hotmail.com
Filelodge: Ambrosial_Mystic
Photobucket: AmbrosialMystic
Fileupyours: AmbrosialMystic
Fanfiction.net: AmbrosialMystic [ www.fanfiction.net/~ambrosialmystic ]

Our pw? I'll PM it to you all if you want. It's case sensitive of course.

Great goodness Oathy, get on AIM. xD We need to discuss about stuff! ^-^

Last edited:

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
Woah Shiro, you are one to be worshipped. Seriously. I love the username for all of the sites...it's amazing! I think I may want the password...you know, for the e-mails and such ^_^

So, as of right now, I'm going to work on a tag for our clan...not really sure what it's going to be like but that's half the fun of PS! EXPERIMENTING! Will update later with my tag...if successful that is ^_~

Here's a tag I made for our clan...not really sure about it since it nearly took me an hour to think about what to even DO with the tag...well, I tried. Maybe it's the fact that my brain is fried from my AP exam...hmmm.

GFXsiggy.jpg

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What does Teishoku No Yume mean? :] I'm very interested. It sounds beautiful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back