• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teh FC for Teh KKL!!!! (That's Kingdomkeylight)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Dude doesn't have a fanclub, so I'm making him a fanclub. Because I can!!! And because he deserves it! Here you go, love. Enjoy!

Teh Dude
Kingdomkeylight

Teh not-dudes
Azia
Shinra X-2
King Wolfe
Tetsu

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
don't call me love please... but you can still call me Fenrir-kun or Blu-kun if you wish

Dee

Bronze Member
Re: Teh FC for Teh KKK!!!! (That's Kingdomkeylight)

JOINAGE JOINGE JOINAGE......I loves me some KKL!!!! <333

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

Tetsu: ya I am just that amazing with the girls lol. Yay not well certain girls. *Give giant bear hug to all joined and starts to squeze*

King Wolfe: Heck ya thats why I named myself after it though I added the light part in it.

Azia/dragon: And as such as you fight like a dragon to the very depth of your heart so shall your peers see you as teh ultimate dragon warrior.(Random statment) ya for randomness.

Shinrax-2: ....... okay I will be the first to admit i got nothing....... Lies awsome pic.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.

Azia/dragon: And as such as you fight like a dragon to the very depth of your heart so shall your peers see you as teh ultimate dragon warrior.(Random statment) ya for randomness.

Aww, I'm flattered!

And which mod renamed this fc with KKK instead of KKL???????

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
*shrugs* who knows maybe someone with issues with me I do have enemies * snipes someone a few miles away* I dont know why though *Innocent smile*

Yours very welcome

Dee

Bronze Member
HEY! Watch out with that sniper rifle....you could kill someone. *winks* LOL

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Tetsu: Nay its full of lead bullets the only thing it could hurt is someone not wearing a bullet proof vest.

King Wolfe: Thats okay i have a more powerful weapon thrid ultimate technique *runs at KW at full speed* Metal Chair slam *Pulls out random metal and slams it into KWs head*

KKL starting hp: 1000
Ending turn hp: 900

KW starting hp: 1000
ending turn hp: 0
Instant k.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back