• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Titans!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despair

who knows they'll probably make it so it gets to like 10 mins from comeing true, then have robin kill slade and whoever is the fire guy(i would say its satan but that would be kinda religious for TT but then again in Justice League they had satan so they might)

Joy

Bronze Member
Well.I'm not really sure.I'm confused on if slade is really real.But I dno't think there going to make Raven destroy the world.That show has so many viewers.And do you think static will be in teen titans.Cause batman says "You'll meet them"Refering to the titans.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I think that Raven demonic father gave slade those powers and wants him to drive her crazy so she will lose control of her powers and destroy the world. He will fail I guarantee it

Henskie

I'm Batman
what do you mean it is possible I just know these things I have read so many comic books its ridiculous (note slade's original codename is death stroke)

T

The Apostle

I love this show. I like the fact that the took heros from other shows and made them kids. They kick butt.

Terrell Taylor

Henskie02 said:
I think that Raven demonic father gave slade those powers and wants him to drive her crazy so she will lose control of her powers and destroy the world. He will fail I guarantee it

sounds like something that would have happen i hope that is it cause that will be real cool

Henskie

I'm Batman
I read in the DC comics about Ravens Past and that she was born of a demonic father and a human mother.. her father tried to kill hermother and her mother took her to azarath where she grew up. So thats basicall where I read about it and sums up where I got my theories

Henskie

I'm Batman
thanks o and by the way I am not 60 or 65 like u said on the V day post I am only 16 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back