• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

teen titans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
...I don't know if this should be here. Shouldn't this be in television? Teen Titans is not anime. This cartoon is created by Warner Brothers, it's only anime influenced.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Teen Titans is not an anime. Plus, the show is over with. They ended it with that cliffhanger.:mellow:

T-T; ...Whaaaat???! :/ ...This--This Just CAN'T Be v_v; ...Wow <.<;; ...How Could They, Yo???! >.>;;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
... I still Don't Believe It <.<;;... HMPH! -Turns Away From Teen Titan Poster- v-v;...

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
That's cuz they cancelled one whole season rite?(I think it was the last) For it to be a cliff hanger???Forgive me if I'm wrong but yeah.I haven't watched this show in like FOREVER ^^;

And I didn't even know Terra came back either.
I am so up for the movie.I miss TT

Henskie

I'm Batman
I just read the synopsis of the Teen titans movie and it doesnt really contribute what I wanted to the show. I was hoping for closure for the show but it doesnt give that. I wanted some kind of continuation but thats not how it is

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...But--But It Just CAN'T Be Over <.<;; ...Not Yet v-v;; ...I Wanna See The Movie, But I'd MUCH Rather Have The Show :/

Henskie

I'm Batman
ya ok... but as a I said I think the most disappointing part of the this entire series is the lack of finality they never give us an end or even a conclusion to the plot they bring a character back, present a new plot and never follow through... its just annoying

Henskie

I'm Batman
well if you want to know the only redeeming thing about the movie read below

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...Thats It???! ...THATS IT???! Lol, I Was Expecting MUCH More Since, It's Like The End Of The Show, Or Whatever, And There Will Never Be Any New Episodes Anymore, And I'll Die Of Teen Titan Withdrawal, But No Biggie T-T; ...BUT THATS IT???!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
-Anime Sigh- I Have No idea >.>;; ...There Are So many Episodes That Could Have Been The Last Show ...You Know What???! THIS IS PISSING ME OFF!!!... I Don't Think I Like The Creators Of Teen Titans... Curse Them!

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
They said critics didn't like the show cause it deprived from the orignal Teen Titans. I think thats a little bit true, but it was also letting little kids learn more about Teen Titans. Personally, I like both the tv and comic books especially the One year later arc in the comics now.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Since some are wondering here is a synopsis of the movie..

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back