• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Choice Awards???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

Did KH2 win at the Teen Choice Awards, i watched it and never heard best video game? Does anyone know?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Will we ever find out? This is kind of a let down. They have best grille, but not best video game?? Gawrsh.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The awards show wasn't good either. Most of it was K Fed and other celebrities at their worst. (Although K Fed is always at his worst). And they skipped about half the awards.

For anyone who cares though, Johnny Depp/Pirates won 17 awards. <_<

soraskid

yeah it was a real let down. i checked the whole time and they didnt show it. but if they did kh would have won, but everyone already new that. i even check the web site.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I don't think that they even showed it but I wish that KH2 did when it was a ok game. But I mostly agree with what monkeybutt said since it really was kinda bad. And the celebrities were kinda at their worst wish thwy could of done better.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Will we ever find out? This is kind of a let down. They have best grille, but not best video game?? Gawrsh.

I know right. they could have k-fed perrform some crappy song with some lil kids but not best vg award that sucks mega balls. and I watched the whole show for nothing . even nelly furtado was bad.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Well, I know it won the best game music award, but this wasn't for teen choice awards, it was something else.

I voted Kingdom Hearts 2 as best game alos, but some people voted other games.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
i watched the whole thing and the best was seeing johnny depp and the other dude i forgot. buut at least the other dude got an award for best hotty. woot!! yeah i realllllllly wanted to see the video game part, they didn't have time?

kay!! i don't get it who the helll picked super mario why? whats soooo great?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back