• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Choice Awards???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Mario game is now of course the most ppl playing it and yes..They have may fans too from old to new.

And of course we all know that Kingdom Hearts II is better then Mario...And Mario is a childish game....For me the first thing I saw befor I vote for Kingdom Hearts II I can't believe that Mario was one of the nomiees and I was like " Mario too....I can't believe that bad game would in...But of course Mario have alot fans but I hope it not win..GO Kingdom Hearts II"
And yes they win T.T

TwilightGirl027

they WERE in fact rigged...

anyone who tivo'd the show can see it

at the beginning of the credits its says something like..." the four finalists in each category were chosen by votes... FOX broadcasting reps. had the right to choose the winner..."

i saw it with my own two eyes.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The fact that Fox can chose some of the winers doesn't mean that KH2 was rigged to lose

Honestly, you seriously think that KH2 is any more mature than Mario? Seriously, go play the game...

Mario > Kingdom hearts

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KH2 is good. But Mario will always be the legend of gaming. If anything, Sora would bow before Mario because he's such a legend.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
how the heck did mario beat kh?!?!?! o_O .........im so pissed.....besides super smash bros. mario isnt even that good!........i think i have a migraine, im gonna go get some ibuprofen..

heartofRiku

When I found K.F was performing I chose not to watch it because something is wrong with the fact FOX had KF performing. When I found out about Mario winning over KH2 I didn't mind. KH and KH2 are the only games I play on PS2.

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

i don't think this should really be pissing people off, it was done by nickelodeon.
eh...only the old mario games are worth playing. kh2 should have won though.

EDIT:
it as in the teen choice awards

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Teen Choice Awards aren't on Nick, you're thinking of Kids Choice Award. Teen Choice awards are on VH1

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
i think they should have a sportz award were everyone votes

i would win the award for athletics

i do athletics for NSW Institute of Sport

JapanesePanda

Have any of you bashers actually played New Super Mario Bros, or are you just complaining because you're bitter KH2 lost?

I think it was nice to see New Super Mario Bros win, it's a fun game, if a little short, which uses classic platforming roots to make it addictive.

I haven't played KH2 yet (because those damn idiots at S-E haven't released it in Europe yet), but even I do prefer KH2, doesn't mean I'll get peeved off because it was beaten by a game in what was just an online opinion poll.

Besides, it was just an awards ceremony, it doesn't mean new facts have been created or anything.

Roxas12

meh no big deal. Mario may be a better series in general but in my opinion
Kingdom Hearts 2 is better than new super mario bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back