• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Choice Awards???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What has happened to the teens of America? This is sad. That game is NOTHING compared to KHII.... T_T

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Wow you guys must not play Mario games also KH2 was a medicore game it was nothing special. They probably noticed that just like me as well. Anyway any Mario game is fun no matter what basically.

SH_Brat

WTF?!?! Kingdom Hearts 2 Lost TO WHAT?! That is sooo stupid!! That show had to have been
rigged!!! SINCE WHEN Does Mario EVEN Compare To The Coooooollllnneesss of Kingdom
Hearts 2?!?!

art03.jpg

'Ansem': I will ensnare this world in darkness... and banish it ForEver!!!
super_mario_64.jpg

Mario: Mamamia!

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
aww, that sucks, KH2 lost. You know, with all those people waiting for KH2 and over 8 million copies being sold, ou would think KH2 would own the rest.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
that pissed me off so much MARIO i hope your heart gets taken by the heartless you little fat jerk.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I mean, a portable game beat a non-portable game, Mario doesn't have drive forms or a load of weapon to choose from, or 2 allies or an emotional ending(I didn't think so) or a combo of Square-Enix and Disney.

How did Square-Enix and Disnye lose to Nintendo?

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i don't know but i also believe that the award was rigged there is no way a fat guy who jumps alot beats Final fantasy and disney especially when sepheroth was in it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Do you guys even play Mario Games seriously. This whole thing is :laugh: You guys keep saying oh how could Mario win over KH2. Well one thing is who has been around longer and then also which games sold more copies as of now.

SH_Brat

Do you guys even play Mario Games seriously. This whole thing is :laugh: You guys keep saying oh how could Mario win over KH2. Well one thing is who has been around longer and then also which games sold more copies as of now.

C'mon!!! This Disnix (Disney and Square-Enix combine)! It's like choosing Pokemon over Inuyasha! Their difference is sooo great it's pathetic! It's not a matter of who's been here longer or who's sold the most copies! It's the matter of who is cooler! This wasn't Adults or Old People Choice Awards! It TEEN Choice Awards. It shouldn't be about which one is older or sold more! It should be about which one is more fun to play! Does Mario have Drive forms, combos, reaction commands, abilities, different choice of weapons, summon characters, or an awesome weapon? Does he get to travel to different worlds, have two sidekicks, and meet people from the Disney classics and Final Fantasy games combine? Don't tell me you would choose Mario/Pokemon over Kingdom Hearts 2/Inuyasha!?

cap035.jpg

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Well Kingdom Hearts 2 is gonna sell more once it gets to the other countries, just you wait.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Reading the posts in this thread, I feel like I'm being bukkaked with stupid

Of course you can't compare KH2 to Mario, if every video game vote had to be between similar games, voting on Video games superiority over each other would be idiotic.

I'm with Jinx on this, KH2 was mediocre. It was increbibly repetative, after the first couple hours the fun-factor of it really dispapears, you only continue playing it because you want to max your character and beat the game (How pretty much all RPGs are, you only play them because you know at the end if you grind for hours on end you can have your character be l33t, not because you're actually having fun)

Mario however, is a classic game everyone loves, revamped and redone with even more content, with tons of fun and replay value to it. Plus with 2 player, it's just a damn fun game to play.

Btw - Inuyasha sucks ass

SH_Brat

I would choose pokemon over inuyasha but not mario over Kh2 their both even in my eyes

No offense. I was just trying to prove a point. Those were the only two Animations I could
think of at the moment. I like Pokemon, but I like Inuyasha and YuYu Hakusho better... I
still stand by what I said though.
It just really makes me mad that they would choose Mario over Kingdom Hearts 2!!

YusukeUrameshi.PNG

Yusuke: You freaks really tick me off!!! Prepare for the beating of your lives!!!
Teen Choice Award People and the people who voted for Mario: (Horrible screeches as they try to run away)
Me: (Laughes and teams up with Yusuke to help)

1wingedkeyblader

doing a "say no to drugs" commercial with Sora
mario is alright but it is a bit more childish thhan kingdom hearts mario is about italian plumber. I did want italy to win the world cup and japan and usa lost so it is the world cup all over again. this is off topic but what if Zinedine Zedane had a keyblade he would choose his head over the keybalde though Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha funny

Zephyx1000

bad news kh fans, that damn new super mario bros beat kingdom hearts. how dare they!! nintendo sucks, square-enix rules. but yeah, those shroom-head plumbers won

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh yes, just let the stupidity just flow forth

Zephyx, it was acknowledged 2 pages ago that the New Super Mario Bros. beat KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back