• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Technically we can't play KH2 until the 29th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King of Blades

Today I was calling Gamestop and they said that it gets shipped to them on the 28th and sells on the 29th. So really won't the people who pre-ordered, reserved or just come in won't play it until that wednesday? I think that is Lame. Its right around the original release date which is the 30th anyway.

666Sora

Thats true and it sucks but it doesn't matter to me i going to get it right when the store opens glad i reserved and don't go to school.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
im not going to bother pre-ordering, cause i always drive my mon to work in the mornings (like 6:30am) so when i drop her off im going straight to wal-mart.

E

Eclipse

Arcos1990 said:
there selling it the 28th at wal-mart and costco.

no they're not. it's already in the release date thread. they are SHIPPING it on the 28th. the square-enix warehouses release the game the 28th. but it only gets to 99% of the stores on the 29th.

Schmie14

yea, i have been counting down to the 29th instead of the 28th, because why would you count down to a day when you can't even play the game. I made that mistake of confusing shipping date, and sale date. With CoM, i went to the store on the release date to get it and the guy's like "yeeeeaaa, it wont be here until tomorrow." i was so upset. Anyway, im not making the same mistake again.

taleon

i ain't too worried...my fiancee works in wal-mart...in the electronics section! (WOOOOOOOT) ah it feels so good. so yea me won't have to worry about not getting me copy :D

classicgamechix

^__^
I preordered it @ gamestop, but I really don't know when it's commin' out... A great investment, though... I'm out about 53 bucks. Ah, well. I'm savin' up for AC! lol, waaaay off subject...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back