• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tears?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

Look, I'm not sure if this has been said why, but why can Roxas cry? For those of you who havent played days, im sorry, but this isnt really a spoiler... but really, why? it shows roxas crying a couple times... explain plz.

Pianoajd2

Ahh, this is subject to much discussion.

Some say memories can come together to form a sort of "fake heart," allowing even Nobodies to experience true emotions.

Also, something may have happened differently during his creation because he's a Special Nobody.

Me? Because of Grace Assassin's awesome theory, I think he may be an Unversed.

None of this has been confirmed, but 'tis fun to speculate!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hmm I thought about this some and this could be completely wrong but I thought since Roxas is sort of built on Sora's memories and those memories are strongest when Sora slowly regains his own memories they probably hold a much stronger impact on Roxas as his nobody than those Nobodys who base their emotions of their old memories. Then again, this is totally a guess.

Zakk._x

I have thought about this long and hard too. I think that seeing as Roxas absorbed Xion, Xion's memories in turn been Sora's made Roxas cry seeing as Sora could. Can you understand that ? (Oh well i do)

Vidaxd

Or maybe they can all have feelings to begin with. Just because they dont have hearts..doesn't mean they don't show emotions. They all do. Though some may call them fake emotions *cough DiZ* ...but they're still emotions none the less. They can change they're attitudes, like when Axel went out of his way to stop that incident with Xion and Roxas from happening *Halloween Town*. Clearly he didn't wanna see something happen to his "friends" He "cared" about them. So what if they don't have hearts. They clearly show emotions like they do. I'm sure any one of them could cry if they were put in a situation that caused them to. Ohhh...and like when Axel got all upset to hide his pain with Xion.

i dunno...yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back