• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

teams of marluxia and zexion and axel and roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Ninja

I'd definitely take Roxas and Axel. They were two of my favorites in KH2, and besides that, I've never played CoM (as I don't own a DS), so I don't know too much about Marluxia and Zexion beyond what they look like.

pwninator

Marluxia and Zexion because they are the only real men in this debate.

Q

Banned
Marluxia and Zexion because they are the only real men in this debate.

That seems extremely sexist to me.
What does it matter if Roxas and Axel are prettyboys, and they both like each other(somewhat)? What does it matter that they are the adoration of fangirls in America and Japan, and those fangirls fantasize that they could get lucky with them? What does it matter that they both barely play a role in KH2, while Zexion and Marluxia pay a heavy one? Who really cares? [/heavysarcasm]

pwninator

Okay Mr. Redux then tell me, what true man says ICKY.

Axel is a scrawny weakling and he is a poor fighter at best.
Roxas is his gay man lover.

Enough said.

T

Tragic Fall

I know that you're not trying to say Marluxia "The Graceful Assasin" is manlier than Axel and Roxas.

T

Tragic Fall

Zexion's power is like illusion or something. Marluxia's power is flowers.

Axel has fire, and Roxas is the freakin nobody of the keyblade master. Try to be realistic, if Axel and Roxas teamed up against Marluxia and Zexion........they would kick thier ass.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Roxas is the second strongest in the Org ( i believe Nomura stated this in an interview). And Zexion got raped by a fake Riku with no problem.

Hmmm....

pwninator

Alright buddy, your being narrow minded.

I do understand Roxas' power, but I am simplely saying that Axel may be the weakest organization member after Luxord. Its really two on one here and well it is truely evident who would prevail, you are just being resiliant.

I know that you're not trying to say Marluxia "The Graceful Assasin" is manlier than Axel and Roxas.
YouTube - Axel/Roxas-Heart Shaped Box

GAY..

Last edited:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Dude, stop being such a fanboy. Let's go by your theory that Axel is the weakest. Roxas would own Gayluxia while Zexion owns Axel. What does that leave? Second strongest in the Org vs. little fag who got butt-raped by replica Riku.

Who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back