• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

teams of marluxia and zexion and axel and roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね

Q

Banned
Okay Mr. Redux then tell me, what true man says ICKY.

Axel is a scrawny weakling and he is a poor fighter at best.
Roxas is his gay man lover.

Enough said.

Are you an idiot or something?
Notice the 'sarcasm' thing? >__>

Asshole. STFU if you attack me for agreeing with you.

Although Zexion never really used his powers - he only kinda stood their while Riku took him down. :D Idiot.

It's a fairly even team - two powered foes (Roxas and Marluxia) with two weak ones (Axel and Zexion). But is this pre-Re: CoM, or after? Because if it is pre, then Roxas and Axel will win. If after, it's a tie.

pwninator

I am obviously outnumbered in this thread, I prefer a fair fight. I leave you with your opinions, but I tell you this. The only gay fanboys here are you, I am no fanboy, but a man demanding the respect of one greater than I. These are principles I believe you all should learn to follow, honor.

Pwninator_

T

Tragic Fall

I am obviously outnumbered in this thread, I prefer a fair fight. I leave you with your opinions, but I tell you this. The only gay fanboys here are you, I am no fanboy, but a man demanding the respect of one greater than I. These are principles I believe you all should learn to follow, honor.

Pwninator_

Wow...................My level of respect for you just went down. Axel isn't really that weak. He was able to take down Vexen.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
^^^^^^^^^^
After sora beat him, while he was talking to sora, and had his back turned to him.
There is nothing in that that shows he is powerfull at all, just a coward.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Pwninator_

Behind you 100%. Marluxia and Zexion would wipe the floor with Axel and Roxas.
Marluxia)
Let's start off with the fact that he is an assassian. That already boosts him up. Next, the fact that he is graceful. All of his attacks fit together. Those two things combined makes one hard guy. Now, for his element, Flower. If you remember from CoM on the GBA or watched his fights on FM+ or CoM, then you would notice Flower is actually a lot stronger than the other elements. He warped around during his fight on CoM. Marluxia was also the Lord of Castle Oblivion and also lead the rebelion against Xemnas. Marluxia knew of Xemnas' weaknesses and was planning to use Sora to defeat him. Plus, Marluxia controls the strongest Nobody, the Spectra. Marluxia's weapon of choice is a Scythe, normally represented with death. I'd say, all in all, Marluxia was the strongest member, second only to Xemnas.

Zexion)
As Ienzo, he convinced Ansem the Wise that they should build an underground lab for research. Zexion has the ability to identify individuals by their scent and is able to sense when they die by noticing their scents fading. One of the trickier opponents in CoM. Uses his book to attack. Zexion is a very mysterious person.

Q

Banned
Behind you 100%. Marluxia and Zexion would wipe the floor with Axel and Roxas.
Marluxia)
Let's start off with the fact that he is an assassian. That already boosts him up. Next, the fact that he is graceful. All of his attacks fit together. Those two things combined makes one hard guy. Now, for his element, Flower. If you remember from CoM on the GBA or watched his fights on FM+ or CoM, then you would notice Flower is actually a lot stronger than the other elements. He warped around during his fight on CoM. Marluxia was also the Lord of Castle Oblivion and also lead the rebelion against Xemnas. Marluxia knew of Xemnas' weaknesses and was planning to use Sora to defeat him. Plus, Marluxia controls the strongest Nobody, the Spectra. Marluxia's weapon of choice is a Scythe, normally represented with death. I'd say, all in all, Marluxia was the strongest member, second only to Xemnas.

Zexion)
As Ienzo, he convinced Ansem the Wise that they should build an underground lab for research. Zexion has the ability to identify individuals by their scent and is able to sense when they die by noticing their scents fading. One of the trickier opponents in CoM. Uses his book to attack. Zexion is a very mysterious person.

We aren't talking about Spectra or shit like that. And we aren't fighting Xemnas. o__o
Nothing you said really helped or hindered the arguement.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
We aren't talking about Spectra or shit like that. And we aren't fighting Xemnas. o__o
Nothing you said really helped or hindered the arguement.

Honestly...What are you talking about? I only mentioned them as reference. Spectra happens to be the strongest Org controlled Nobody. And Marluxia controls it. Both Axel and Roxas are second rate to Marluxia. If you are to blind to see the point I am making, then....

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Marluxia was raped by everyone in the Organization. Zexion was always reading his book, and sniffing out people. How would you like to be sniffed ?

Although one of my fav KH chars is Zexion, he would still get rapered going against Roxas and Axel, along with 'Flower Power' Marluxia.

For real, why give the other twelve kick ass Elements and give Marluxia 'The Powa of da Flowa'? Roxas could beat Marluxia with only OathKeeper to use, and still have strength to kick Zexion back to another dimension with Axel. In other words:

Roxas and Axel PWNT Marluxia and Zexion

Q

Banned
Honestly...What are you talking about? I only mentioned them as reference. Spectra happens to be the strongest Org controlled Nobody. And Marluxia controls it. Both Axel and Roxas are second rate to Marluxia. If you are to blind to see the point I am making, then....

You're presenting evidence that has no use in this debate.
None at all. Who cares if Spectra is the strongest? He's a Nobody. And if Marluxia summons him, he gets assraped anyway...Spectra cannot fcukin' move.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
You're presenting evidence that has no use in this debate.
None at all. Who cares if Spectra is the strongest? He's a Nobody. And if Marluxia summons him, he gets assraped anyway...Spectra cannot fcukin' move.

WOW MR. REDUX, you have brought yourself to an even lower level of stupidity.

Marluxia kills everything.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
as much as i like marluxia and zexion, i'm going to go with axel and roxas.

first of all, roxas' skill level is almost if not just as high as sora's, and we all know sora could take down all of the org members. we know this because roxas pretty much had sora beat in their battle, but sora had a cheap shot on him. roxas is definitely the second strongest in the org (xemnas being 1).

YouTube - roxas vs sora

^^^here's the roxas vs. sora fight.

second of all, axel is not weak and a coward. he was ready to fight marluxia and marluxia used namine and sora to get away from axel. personally, i don't think axel gets enough credit (i'm not an axel fanboy, it's just what i think).

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories - Axel and Marluxia II

^^^here's the link of axel about to fight marluxia.

i have to agree that marluxia is one of the stronger org members, but he obviously didn't want to get in a fight with axel, so he can't be that much stronger than, or if he even is as, axel.

zexion is also a pretty skilled org member, as he uses the illusion element. but like someone else said, he was easily defeated by a riku replica, and this was before riku was using xehanort's heartless to his advantage.

don't forget that axel and roxas also have a special bond with each other. some people may not think this has any relevance at all, but i think that certain connections with the person you are fighting with will give you a boost and we all know that roxas and axel are good friends (not gay), and they would fight for each other.

because of these reasons, i believe that axel and roxas would win. (damn, it sounds like i'm concluding an essay or something).

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
as much as i like marluxia and zexion, i'm going to go with axel and roxas.

first of all, roxas' skill level is almost if not just as high as sora's, and we all know sora could take down all of the org members. we know this because roxas pretty much had sora beat in their battle, but sora had a cheap shot on him. roxas is definitely the second strongest in the org (xemnas being 1).

YouTube - roxas vs sora

^^^here's the roxas vs. sora fight.

That's because, for that fight, Nomura wanted him to be harder. If he was in an actual fight with Marluxia, then he would loose quickly.

second of all, axel is not weak and a coward. he was ready to fight marluxia and marluxia used namine and sora to get away from axel. personally, i don't think axel gets enough credit (i'm not an axel fanboy, it's just what i think).

When Marluxia used Namine as a sheild and Axel was going to strike, Marluxia was simply trying to finsh the transformation of Sora into his puppet.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories - Axel and Marluxia II

^^^here's the link of axel about to fight marluxia.

i have to agree that marluxia is one of the stronger org members, but he obviously didn't want to get in a fight with axel, so he can't be that much stronger than, or if he even is as, axel.

Just because he didn't want to fight, doesn't mean he isn't strong.
Like I said before, he was using the situation to transform Sora into his puppet. And, if you watch the cut scene of that event on RE:Com, it is different...Same ending result, but different leading up to it.

zexion is also a pretty skilled org member, as he uses the illusion element. but like someone else said, he was easily defeated by a riku replica, and this was before riku was using xehanort's heartless to his advantage.

Because he had just finished fighting Riku, which almost killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back