• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Team Naruto vs. Team Powerpuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Team Naruto vs. Team Powerpuff

• Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Keep in mind, I don't normally watch Naruto.(not since Naruto and Sasuke's fight at the Valley of the End) However, I'm aware of how much stronger Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have become since then, and from what I hear, Sasuke's not even working with them anymore. For the sake of this fight, let's just pretend that they're reuniting and agreeing to work together.

Basically, it's Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura(all post-skip) vs Blossom/Bubbles/Buttercup(original series, not Z).

Who do you think would win?

Personally, I've only got 2 more words for you:
GO POWERPUFF!!!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
For the sake of being fair i tried to watch an episode of Powerpuff Girls Z five minutes into it i stopped watching i scanned through with the volume off subtitles on. regardless of my personal opinions towards the show i will regardless say hands down Team Naruto especially since Naruto just recently acquired Sage mode abilities which was a massive boost in power.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
ACK!!!! where are all of the Naruto fans?!?!?! the Powerpuff girls are ahead by one!!!! I used to watch the show and although I have no idea what this Z thing is there is no way that Bubbles Blossom and Buttercup got enough new powers that they would stand up to the Rasengan, Sharingan/Chidori, and Sakura's mad Genjutsu skils!!!! Squad 7 hands down!!!

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
ACK!!!! where are all of the Naruto fans?!?!?! the Powerpuff girls are ahead by one!!!! I used to watch the show and although I have no idea what this Z thing is there is no way that Bubbles Blossom and Buttercup got enough new powers that they would stand up to the Rasengan, Sharingan/Chidori, and Sakura's mad Genjutsu skils!!!! Squad 7 hands down!!!

The Powerpuff Girls Z are not stronger than the original Powerpuffs. The PPGZ can still fly, and might have some degree of super-strength, but aside from that, they use the power of their own unique weapons. Blossom(now known as Hyper Blossom) uses a yo-yo, Bubbles(now known as Rolling Bubbles) uses a bubble wand(can use it as a melee weapon, or to trap enemies in indestructible bubbles), and Buttercup(now known as Powered Buttercup) uses a large hammer.

Keep in mind, the PPGZ are not the same characters as the original Powerpuffs. The PPGZ are 3 completely different girls, 13 years old, living in Tokyo City. One day, Professor Ken Kitazawa was experimenting with Chemical Z(a new form of Prof. Utonium's original Chemical X), but a rice cake was accidentally dropped into the concoction. The resulting explosion sent several black and white lights streaming out into the city. 3 of the white lights found their way to 3 girls, Momoko, Miyako, and Kaoru.

The lights gave the girls the power to transform into the superpowered Powerpuff Girls Z. Momoko can change into Hyper Blossom, Miyako can change into Rolling Bubbles, and Kaoru can change into Powered Buttercup. The black lights found their ways to other hosts as well, but that's another story. ;)

Here's a video of the PPGZ's transformations in case you're interested.

YouTube - powerpuff girls z transformation(all)

Sorry about the rant, but I LOOOOOOVE the Powerpuff Girls.

To answer your question though. No, the PPGZ aren't stronger than the original Powerpuffs. However, the original Powerpuffs could completely beat the shit out of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Last edited:

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Team Naruto dammit. (I apologize for saying dammit, as I'm clearly surrounded by 6 year olds)

You think three highly trained(well at least two) ninjas are gonna be taken down by three misshapen midgets just because they can fly?
f_02m_33b7d09.png

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Although Team naruto have the stronger abilities, boys that hurt girls are stupid ass monkeys, and is illegal where i am for a male to hurt a female. So really its sakura agains powerpuff girls and well sakura cant do anything so my vote to powerpuff girls.

Sasuke would more and likely not fight anyway and go sulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back