• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Team Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which is the best team combo (all from KH2)

• Team of the heart (Sora, Riku, King Mickey)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Order XIII (Roxas, Axel, Marluxia)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • FF Heroes (Squall, Cloud, Auron)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Disney Villans (Hades, Jafar, Maleficent (dragon) )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
X Versus Y threads are sort of frowned upon. As long as this stays semi-intelligent then we're good to go.

As for choosing a team, there's no way to compare them, especially when you don't choose a game. Squall from FFVIII, or from KH (same for Cloud). But since I'm such an avid Auron fan (yet not a fanboy....big difference >.>), I'd probably have to say FF Heroes.

Team of the Heart: Two teenagers with plastic keys and a mouse. They don't seem like the sort that could really hold up against an elite soldier, some random dude, and a Warrior Monk/Guardian of two High Priests.

Order XIII: Haven't seen Roxas fight, but he's just like Team of the Heart. Both Axel and Marluxia seem very... they lack the ability to fight, it seams.

Disney Villains: Have any of the Disney villains ever been able to put up a half decent fight? No.

Riku the law

Banishing Blade said:
X Versus Y threads are sort of frowned upon. As long as this stays semi-intelligent then we're good to go.

As for choosing a team, there's no way to compare them, especially when you don't choose a game. Squall from FFVIII, or from KH (same for Cloud). But since I'm such an avid Auron fan (yet not a fanboy....big difference >.>), I'd probably have to say FF Heroes.

Team of the Heart: Two teenagers with plastic keys and a mouse. They don't seem like the sort that could really hold up against an elite soldier, some random dude, and a Warrior Monk/Guardian of two High Priests.

Order XIII: Haven't seen Roxas fight, but he's just like Team of the Heart. Both Axel and Marluxia seem very... they lack the ability to fight, it seams.

Disney Villains: Have any of the Disney villains ever been able to put up a half decent fight? No.
you are very right about disney villans but wrong about team of the heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back