• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Team Battle! NeroAngelo1990 and ??? vs. Any Team

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeroAngelo1990

Chicago, while he eats a cookie and yells incohere
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay as the title says, I want a team member for a 2 vs. 2 battle! I'm really eager to see how this works out and I would like to have a team mate, to fight with another team of two. So is anybody up for a team up?

Rules- Standard Rules: There will be no godmodding or powerplaying at all. Only weapons and magic based abilities.

Stage- Empyreal Paradox (from DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY)

BGM- The Encounter (KH BBS Ver.)

My Template will show as an example of how yours should be like in the next post

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Maybe since you're in a dissidia stage you should have a dissidia style battle? or even better... use this guy as your assist?

Name: Renn Gurski
Title: Switch Stylist:
Switches between physical Bravery attacks and Magical HP attacks
Bravery attacks:
Ground: Spin break- Renn sweeps in with his sword in a spiral then follows with a overhead sword strike. (Think first attack of blitz from lightning then second attack of sonic break from Cloud)
Midair: Dancing blade- Renn throws his Sword forward and it spins dealing damage then he charges in and kicks his foe into the ground.

HP attacks:
Ground:
Blue Firaga- Renn launches a blue fireball that surely and deftly homes in on it's opponent. (Midrange... slight homing)
Midair:
Thundara Crash- Renn dives into his opponent with his feet diagonally, charged with electricity. (Useful when opponent has already been slammed into the ground.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back