• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Team Battle; Friends Unite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
(Clears throat)
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, welcome, to the battle that will not change the future of KHInsider Forums battling.

I'm your host, LightandDark, Light for short. I'm sligtly happy to introduce our first battler, DarkHeart101. Give him a round of applause... ah, come on guys I said a round of ap- never mind.
Now our second fighter, the rather unknown KH Stickman. He's kinda new to the forums so could you all please, please give him a round of applause. I'm begging you COME ON!!!

Keep your cool Light, keep your cool.

These two brawlers are kinda new to battles, so we are gonna let a little bit slide, ok?
These contestants have already contacted me and told me that their team name is SuperBright Steel.
What? What am I talking about? Team names? Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you. This battle, will take place as a two-on-two fight, each team co-operating to take out the opposition.

On the other side, we have myself, a rather medicore battler, and my partner Bonechill.
Our team name is... Undecided. I'll update this with the nme when we have agreed upon a fitting title.

Team Names

Superbright Steel (DarkHeart101 & KH stickman)

Team Complexia (Bonechill & LightandDark

Rules
No Godmodding (basically making character invincible)
No Powerplaying (controlling someone else's character without permission)
Read ALL posts thoroughly, as they make directly interact with you. If you do not take notice of opponents attack, and you continue onwards, you will be hit by the attack, and probably killed.

Areana
Origial plan was to fight at the famous Realm of Darkness beach, but I've decided that instead we shall fight at a Gladiators areana, filled to the brim with spectators, and under a piercing sun.

Ready guys? Post template, then we'll confirm everything before we battle.
Audience, get ready for the ultimate nothing-changing battle.

3. 2. 1. GO!!!

Last edited:

KH stickman

name:ALTOS trooper 57(jaarez
personality:patient and calm
appearance:a titanium chestplate, a halo ODST like helmet, titanium armour from his elbows to wrists, steel shoulder pads, steel boots and titanium leggings
weapon:a titanium laser disc and an electrical thick titanium sword.
abilitys:can use emps, can hack into machines, can shoot blinding light and can cause engines to blow up.

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
I honour Raymound E. Feist for his creative mind, and note him as the owner of the names of Valheru, and Midkemia.

Name: Bracken-Sarhin, Overlord of the Ebon Panther People.

Age: Before time had meaning, and the boundries of space existed.

Race: Valheru

Personality: Lust.
Among one of the few things that he feels, he is effected most by lust. It pushes him, and he strives to obtain or complete whatever his
lust is telling him. Most commonly it is blood, battle, or murder, but occasionally, it is to bed with fellow Valheru, or with the most attractive of the elvenkind.
Other than lust, he feels rage and hatred for all that oppose him. He seeks only to destroy them, and pillage their race or planet. He pays no heed to plans, as why would one so powerful as a god need to worry about planning about anything? As his name suggests, he is deeply connected with the Panther-People of his home-world, as he raised them from being a common beast to an intelligent race, capable of warring among the many more intelligent animals from his original planet, known as Midkemia. He rides his dragon with pride, and sports its name, Rargensan.

Appearance: Bracken-Sarhin wears dark-plated armour, welded tightly together so that no arrow may pass through any gaps in the the plate. The strips of metal cross over each other, and form a dazzling pattern across his whole body. Three jaggged metal spikes jut outwards from his body, sharp and keen on the edges. This armour covers every inch of his body, except for his head, so he may show his fearsome face when he kills his foe.
He stands tall for a human, but of average height for a Valheru, a startling 8'6. (255cm)
His face is pale, and his eyes are two black stones, which strike fear into even the most hardened of men. His hair is short and jet-black.
He posesses two swords, both straight and black, with red and golden half-guards curling around the front of the hilt. On the bottom of the scabbard there is a black dragon insignia. When he presses the insignia, the sword turns into a blade similar to the fashion of Riku's Soul Eater, except for the fact that it is all black, and there is empty space where the red skin is on Riku's sword. When he presses both insignias against each other they form together into a sharp spear.
This metal is a super-light and strong steel, that glints almost constantly, even where ever there's no light.

Rargensan: A huge moster of a dragon, of a size of roughly 75m long. Rar's wingspan triples its width. Millions of black gems cover the dragon's body, and these scales are tougher than diamonds. Huge golden eyes form on the side of the head, which extends from its long thick neck.the fire that this dragon contains is as black as deep space.

Eh, i think i'm done.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Name- Jasper

Age- 24

Personality- Jasper doesn’thave much of a personality; he shows no emotion at all and only talks whenspoken to. He doesn’t trust anyone, but he will side with somebody if he can’thandle the current situation alone, which is rare.

Powers- Being an Energesist,or otherwise known as being an Energy Manipulator, allows Jasper to wield the legendarypower of Energy. As an example of an attack, Jasper can create multiple swordsout of Energy, and then send them all flying at a target. But he can do morethan just that, he can blast pure energy from his hands that deal damage andusually send people backwards.

Appearance- With messylight grey hair and pale blue eyes people could say Jasper looked like ice, andhis sky blue long sleeved shirt just adds to that. His dark grey pants don’tthough. His body is one of an athletic build, but Jasper would only usestrength when all else fails. His white shoes have a black sole.

Sorry if the words get mashed together, my microsoft word isn't that great at copying.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Agreed. Sorry if the template is a bit short but I decided to make it not too long.

D

Deleted member 90910

Hey light I'm not new to battles.......................

D

Deleted member 90910

Here's my template:

Name:Ace

Description:light brown hair and green eyes. He wears a black T-shirt with jeans and wields the oblivion.

Ability: can turn into different vehicles to run people over or get around different types of terrain.

Magic: blizzaga, reflega, and thundaga.

Thats my template

P.S. I didn't put in his history because he didn't have much of a history.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Light, it appears we're waiting on your brother to post.

Light

faster than
Awards
Ladies and Lads welcome back. The battle is about to commence. I'll set the scene, and you contestants can post accordingly. 3.2.1. ACTION!

Bracken-Sarhin rode aboard his huge behemoth of a dragon. But unlike any of the other races of the world, he was not over-joyous from the fact that he was gliding amogst the highest winds, but instead he stared at the ground below, hatred and anger abright in his eyes. Yet, it was hard to notice most any change about him at the best of times. That is apart from when he is full of battle-lust.
The world below him, was a marvellous city, set in a stage known as the Dark Ages. On the outside the world seemed peaceful enough, and even appetising to Bracken, because of the constant warfare. But deep on the inside, it was absoloute chaos.

But that didn't matter, as a sight truly appealed to this God-like being. The Master of the Dragon Host, reared his dragon, as a horseman may do to his horse, except Bracken used his mind to to do.
Below mas a magnificent coliseum, circular in shape, with thousands of spectators shouting their approval of the fight below. Two figures, who seemed to trust technology, fought against one, one who weaved the strings of life around himself, manipulating energy unlike any that The Overlord had ever seen before. This intruiged him, and he whispered a few commands into his dragon's mind. It snorted its recognition, and began to beat down mightily upon the two technologists. Bracken-Sarhin, Overlord of the Ebon Panthers, Master of the Dragon Host, and final Valheru, launched himself downwards, aiming for one of the figures, the one that wore a funny helmet. He crossed his dual-blades, slashing in an X-like formation, with the might of his dragon many times over.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
So this was the arena? Pitiful, Jasper had seen many places like these, although each of them were much more appealing than this one.
The Energy around the man crackled slightly as he entered the centre of the arena, obviously he had been paired with the man that had a dragon, thus meaning that the one in the helmet and his brown haired comrade were his targets. Brilliant, they looked like they couldn't even put a dent in his onslaught.

There was no exclamation from the crowd as Jasper appeared. Of course there wouldn't be, nobody knew who he was and he didn't care to learn about them. If he tried to he'd probably begin to dislike them, he disliked practically everything.
Jasper clicked his fingers and the blue energy surrounding him surged and surrounded his hands, only then did the crowd notice him and begin to roar.
Pitiful, I could most likely take my two opponents alone, I have no need of the Dragon Tamer.
Jasper was probably right, the two men ahead of him didn't look like the best of fighters. But since the Dragon Tamer was attacking the strange man in the helmet Jasper had decided to go for the other one, the man that looked completely normal.

He extended his amrs out in front of him and the energy around his hands swirled, then Swords rose from the ground and hovered around him. There were eight of them, all of them having the potential to pierse his tragets heart. Jasper showed no emotion as he swung his arms out and sent the Swords at his target.

KH stickman

jazz throws inpenetrable crystals from his observatory pocket through the dragons windand into the attackers head

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So umm, if KH stickman is new to battles, why haven't you talked to him about a more proper way to build a template for a proper battles??

Given what you said previously he doesn't know much of anything about this and letting things "slide" wont help him get better at all.

Also if its not a joke, he's only 10, and a ten year old's logic isn't anywhere near people of our age. You can tell from the look of his post alone. Its empty of grammar and is like not even a sentence...

None of you really even tried in your templates either. But whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back