• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teaching?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do You Think That The BHK Will Teach Sora To Wield 2 Keyblades

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew

Do you think that the BHK will teach Sora to wield 2 Keyblades?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
eh, its possible...but i doubt it

libreg

I wish.... but I dont think it happening because of drive mode

~NGD OMEGA~

No actually I think it will be Mickey. One of the statues of Sora shows him with both his and mickey's Kingdom Key, which means that Mickey will teach him the Transformation drive, and help him to weild both Keyblades.

Mathew

It would be sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Audo

I think he just learns it... lol. BHK would teach him sinse he does it in drive. What NGD said makes a lot of sense but i dont know of the statue thing.

Reaver

I think Sora will learn fusion with Cloud because he look likes a mix with Vincent and since they are both confirmed for kh2, it would look kinda wierd if that wasnt a fusion. Since you use two blades while in fusion, BHK doesnt seem like the person to teach Sora...I hope they have Square Characters get move involved and from seeing that Auron saves u from the beast, maybe my hope will come true...BHK just seems like he doesnt have to fuse to wield the power of his blades...so no he wont teach him

Milh_Amethyz

Could be. No one knows

11424584663114l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back