• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tea Party Protest - 9/12 Anniversary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Lets celebrate In honor of the Tea Party Patriots.

offical-sign-protester.jpg

protester-no-idea.jpg

illiterate-protester.jpg

obama-undocumented-worker.jpg

respect-are-country.jpg

obama-mao-fox.jpg

descent-tea-bagger.jpg

impeah-obama.jpg

stupidus-dumas.jpg

teabagger-slave-owner.jpg

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Well, I think I've seen my language butchered enough for today.

I am crying on the inside. These people expect others to speak 'ARE' language right? Are you flying monkeying SERIOUS?

In every one of those pictures, I see nothing but stupid, nimrod, completely uninformed Americans, who do nothing but feed off of what the MEDIA is telling them, and naught else. Quit protesting, because it won't make a difference, and go back to working. From going to work like they're supposed to, they'll help fix this still-failing economy which is beginning to come back, since I bet at least one person out of all those pictures took out one of those bank loans that they are still having to pay back.

At least it just confirms my opinion on the average American. Fcuk yeah... -.-"

Still crying on the inside.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Apparently, Hugh is a mistake.

Sorry, Hugh. But, you know, Asians youths and all that.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Oh, at first I thought the misspellings were on purpose so as to emphasize their desire to have English as the United State's official language, but after seeing more of those pictures................................yeah (are they fo' realz!?).

*shrug*

We should just be like Canada, where France AND English are the official languages. It's inevitable to ignore the growing Hispanic population here in the U.S.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Oh, at first I thought the misspellings were on purpose so as to emphasize their desire to have English as the United State's official language, but after seeing more of those pictures................................yeah (are they fo' realz!?).

*shrug*

We should just be like Canada, where France AND English are the official languages. It's inevitable to ignore the growing Hispanic population here in the U.S.

To be fair, Spanish was here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back