• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV's symbol?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I've always wondered, and it might be dumb or whatnot, but the Nobody symbol was a natural occurence, right? Like they were born with it [Dusks, for example]. I know that Xehanort created the Emblem [Heartless symbol] for the artificial Heartless, but what of the Nobody? [was it Xemnas?] I'm just a bit iffy on that. I can be aware is natural, yet with all this symbolism and similarity going on...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That and it would be odd of them if they were fighting their own kind, which is treason, then again the Org would think differently XD

jarm7

i bet it is the keyblade master emblem i mean heartless have 1 nobody,and unbirths too i guess it is just another emblem

xegerog

it looks like a heartless symbol
i think nomura said something about the six apprentices meeting TAV
and arent they the ones who made heartless and gave them their emblems?
maybe they got the idea form TAV

C

Colours

Holy shite.

What if they ARE Unbirths? It's not like we haven't run into human-shaped entities before (XH, Org XIII)..
What if, though it's just a theory.

Unbirths already have a symbol lol
I know.lol Just having my funny time.

That and it would be odd of them if they were fighting their own kind, which is treason, then again the Org would think differently XD

It would be odd, but you never know.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i dont know why but when i see that symbol i think about a heart explodeing see the top parts looks like a hearts and the bottem part looks like the stuff coming out of it(i mite just be crazy tho?)

Exploding hearts? Creepy, I dont think that they would represent something so violent XD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ehh.. it does look kind of like a merged heartless/ nobody symbol, but that would mean whole imo..

Anyways, I personally think that Keyblade_Masta's idea is right. Terra is probably closer to "Masterhood" than Aqua and Ven. My guess is that there's another predecessing (bronze/ copper) symbol, followed by nothing, as you have the earn the symbol just below Ven and Aqua. After earning that and Ven and Aqua's symbol, you then progress to Terra's, then masterhood or maybe I'm wrong. That's just my idea of system, if this indeed relates to it. Afterall, gold is generally a superior metal/ color to silver and generally, there's a "third place" that is bronze/ copper.

Ramenz

thats the same symbol thats in the path of ruin and creation
right before the altar of naught

Twilightprince10

If we accept the fact that tav jewelry or emblem have any relevence than i think we should accept soras necklace as something important and i dont think khinsider members are ready for that!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If we accept the fact that tav jewelry or emblem have any relevence than i think we should accept soras necklace as something important and i dont think khinsider members are ready for that!

I think that that crown of soras does have importance. Maybe it will be explaied in the future?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such

:/ I'm ready for it. I always figured it was some relation to Mickey or whatnot. And Roxas's is clearly related to the Nobody symbol mixed with an X, so it may not have a direct meaning, but you can kind of tell.

Kairi's necklace, on the other hand, means nothing important.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Soras necklace does have some importance. Roxas drew it in that mansion,....so it must mean a lil' somethin.
I think the crown represents light or justoce in some sort....idk justa thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back