• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV Master Color

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amulet

If their Master does turn out to be Terra's father then BBS should totally have a scene where Terra kills him.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
lol just because he looks like Terra, doesn't mean he's his father. look at Ven and Roxas, does that mean they're brothers? no.

and yeah, what lonbilly said.

xDENLINx

He looks more chinese to me. I never saw the picture posted on Heartstation so up until like 1 minute ago I envisioned him as a old wise man :/ Obviously not lol.

Radon

mofo
No, this isn't fanart. Though done by a fan, it's his official image.

It's fanart. If it's done by a fan it's fanart. It does give us an idea of what to expect though. We just can't be too sure about the specifics of his outfit, hair etc. and we don't have a clue what colours he's made up of apart from dark hair I believe. So don't count on it being too reliable.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
It's fanart. If it's done by a fan it's fanart. It does give us an idea of what to expect though. We just can't be too sure about the specifics of his outfit, hair etc. and we don't have a clue what colours he's made up of apart from dark hair I believe. So don't count on it being too reliable.

Seeing as I got the info and sketch from someone who actually saw the trailer, no, I guess it isn't too reliable, huh?

Radon

mofo
I'm talking about specifics of it. Like his eyes and nose might be different. Even Heartstation said the sketches weren't too good. Also the shirt thing doesn't go all the way up his neck. This is just one example of many things that you or the blogger from Heartstation may have gotten wrong.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Seeing as I got the info and sketch from someone who actually saw the trailer, no, I guess it isn't too reliable, huh?
no it isn't.

it's like if you played the game and saw a cutscene of riku.

then you drew riku.

it's still fan art.

it's something that the original creator didn't draw himself. aka tetsuya nomura.

you don't even know how his real appearance is okay, so don't go off telling a bunch of people this is exactly how the guy looks like.

it's not his true appearance. it's what you think it is based on the bloggers description/sketch.

her sketch might not even be EXACTLY CORRECT.

little angles, shit like that. plus, the game is 3d, the pic is in 2d,

you don't know the shades of all the stuff, and neither is the blogger gonna go and state exactly which shade everything is.

plus that coloring isn't even like CG or w/e level of graphics that scene was in, how could you even compare the two?

S

Shadow Soldier

WAAAAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT...... Please tell me I'm not the only one whose confused by this post...

By the way guys, this was made by me, but it's the official art they're using for KH3 BOX COVER!!!!

56314131.png

Last edited:

Amulet

No, it isn't his official image. This is what we all a fan-artist's rendition.
This is what you assume his official image is, and when we actually get to see his real image we'll laugh at you for being so wrong.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
it looks like TheBucket kicked the bucket huh!

WOW SHADOW SOLDIER! THAT KH3 BOXART IS SUGOI!! :DD AND OMG! THE KEYBLADE IN THE COVER HAS NO KEYCHAIN! GASP! DOES THIS MEAN... OH NOES!! GEEE. I WONDER WHAT THE "NEW HOPE" IS! AND THAT HEART LOOKS DIFFERENT! I KNOW! ILL MAKE A THEORY ABOUT IT!

AWESOME BOX COVER SS! :DDDD ITSSS SOOOO BRAWLIN!!

Kitsune_XIII

Alright, I think this thread has served its purpose. Anyone else agree that it should be closed? If only to stop the flames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back